(2010) TTC kopi-chat...anything n everything under the sun...u name it..we chat it

bbdust,

ooohh.. aiyo, after 1 yr old still have to suffer the jab pain.. hahaha..

xinyi,

time really flies lor.. soon all will turn 1 yr old.. mine also turning 6mths next mth during cny period.. hahaha.. can collect ang baos le.. hohoho..

PD

the MMR jab is shiong the booster i think okie lah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mine turning 1 year old in 2 mths time yeah ~

hi, anyone has recommendations for PT confinement lady? cos my house not much space to accomodate her stay over...

my edd in may 2011

& also contacts for PT domestic cleaner? can PM me..thanks alot.. =)

m staying near clementi...

PT confinement lady - you may want to look for this lady called Xiu-er - she's full time but got a daughter staying in yishun so you might be able to work something out. 9022 0607; but beware usually confinement ladies not very pro breastfeeding. you need to be firm with what you want before hiring them.

PT domestic helper - Linda, she is singaporean PR and helped me throughout my pregnancy and for about 2 months after my pregnancy until i got a full time helper. her number is 9792 1658

hello everyone, long time no see, Hebe, Me and Hubby wishing everyone healthy, happy and all the buddies like Hebe drink, eat, sleep, play well, be happy and most importantly be healthy.

Gong Xi Fa Cai [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pre-loved Sony Ericsson XPERIA ARC HD- Blue Color Used Android - LT15i selling @ $350

Network Standard: Enter item specific valueGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Qu Camera: 8.1 Mega Pixels

Features: Bluetooth, Colour Screen, Customisable Cover, Email / Web, GPRS, GPS, Java enabled, MMS enabled, MP3 Player, Radio, Streaming video, USB, Vibration, Warranty Bundled Items: Adapter, Cable, Additional Battery, Headset, Memory, Wall Charger

Detailed item info

Product Information

Powered by a 1 GHz Scorpion processor, the Sony Ericsson LT15i Arc cell phone aids faster multitasking. Running on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, this Sony Ericsson mobile phone supports installation of a wide range of applications. The 4.2-inch LCD display of this smartphone is ideal for watching movies and browsing the Web. Supporting 3G connectivity, the Sony Ericsson LT15i Arc lets you stream music and videos at high speeds. You can surf the Internet wherever you are with this Wi-Fi-enabled Sony Ericsson mobile phone. Capture your special moments using the 8.1 MP camera of this 3G smartphone.

Product Identifiers

Brand Sony Ericsson

Family Line Sony Ericsson

Model LT15i Arc

SIM Lock Unlocked

Key Features

Capacity 512MB

Colour Blue

Network Technology GSM

Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)

Style Bar

Local transaction only, kindly contact seller @ 96871153

Hi Mummies,

Helping a friend to post this:

Looking for mums who consider their kids as picky eaters. 30 minutes survey at central area. $40 incentive for attending. 

Age of Mum must be between 21-45.

Age of Kids must be between 1-10.

Please call Pearl at 62721691

Note: You will be subjected to a 5 min questionnaire over the phone to confirm if you qualify the requirements for the survey.

Hi daddies/ mommies,

Basically i need someone to bath my gal in the day and take care of her 4-6hours from Mon-Fri, Sat needed only day-time to bathe her over at my place.

Alternative, is someone that come over my house to bathe her when she wake up between 1030-1230. Once finish bathing, the task is done. As my mom will be at home the only issue we facing was my mom is unable to bath her, hopefully through here i could seek help/ support from daddies and mommies for recommending.. Anyone got ideally person on mind pls contact me @ 8338 0309!! Or anyone who can come over to bathe her between 1030-1230 will be also perfect!!

Thanks in advance..

Joey

Hp: 8338 0309

Please text me if i couldnt answer immediately!

Back