***** BabySitter / Nanny Needed at Sembawang! Urgent!!

I'm helping to ask around if there is anyone here need to baby sit their baby. She is staying at 467 Admiralty Drive. She is available to babysit from 7-7.. u can PM me

Hi my kindhearted friends,
I am looking for babysitter/nanny (Woodlands) to send/fetch my 2 kids (1 in childcare, the other in primary 1). Both locations are very nearby, walking distant, along the way.
Kindly pm or call 96937085, thank you all.

Hi Everyone!!!
Infant/Childcare Centre @Admiralty Blk 636 (very near MRT). We are Ex-MOE Teachers, Nutritionists & most importantly MOTHERS Team. We will ensure your kids have fun whilst you are at work.
Open from 7.30am - 7.30pm.
As we only take in maximum 15 pax (due to space constraints (whilst actual centre is only ready in 2014), your child will surely be our main focus! Do REGISTER SOON!!!

Infantcare = $767 - max intake: 5
Childcare (>18months) = $567 - max intake: 10

CALL: 97708547

Hi, All mummies
Its was a long story!!! I had bad experience on Nanny which stay at Sembawang Blk 334. ... The way she taught our 2 girls vy horrible n discipline.. I had a hard time with my older girl to change her bad attitude .... ...because of her i need to give up my job... Anyway Be CAreful to get a Nanny!!! I was very disappointed on this nanny.

Back