(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Hi Meow!

Many parents tell me Tien Hsia is more drilling so they give a lot of worksheets so the kids will learn more. Berries is more learn through play so maybe it more for preschool but primary school is more drilling so may not be suitable.

However, I prefer learn through play method. I hated school although I could score well. I do not want my girl to hate learning like me. That's why even for presch, I found one which is learn through play and I must say it worked well for her. I feel she is very well prepared for P1 and she has a very balanced development. If I had send her to a very drilling presch, I am very sure she will hate sch like me. Tien Hsia is not suitable for my girl. I want her to like Chinese so prefer Berries. So it depends on what you want to achieve.

Cheers

Hi all
Can i join? Im a working mum with 3 kids, eldest goin p1 next year
happy.gif

TAKASHIMAYA

Christmas Fantasy Meet & Greet Sessions - Power Rangers Samurai
Now till Tue 15 Nov

Come meet the Power Rangers Samurai, as they battle the dark forces of the Netherworld.

Thu 10 Nov to Tue 15 Nov 2011
1pm, 4pm & 7pm daily

DBS Takashimaya Credit/Debit Cardmember exclusive meet and greet
Thu 10 Nov, 1pm

Christmas Fantasy Meet & Greet Sessions - Winx Club
From Thu 17 Nov till Tue 22 Nov

Embark on a magical adventure with your favourite Winx fairies – Bloom, Flora and Stella!

Thu 17 Nov to Tue 22 Nov 2011
1pm, 4pm & 7pm daily

Thu 17 Nov, 1pm

Christmas Fantasy Live Show + Meet & Greet sessions – Angry Birds
From Fri 25 Nov till Sat 10 Dec

Angry Birds is a registered trademark of Rovio Entertainment Ltd. All rights Reserved.
© 2009 - 2011 Rovio Entertainment Ltd.

Squakw! Angry Birds are here! Be the 1st in Singapore to catch it live!

Fri 25 Nov to Sat 10 Dec 2011
1pm, 4pm & 7pm daily (No show on Mondays)

Fri 25 Nov, 1pm

Hi Ima,

Yes, much quieter, especially with FB around. Feel like I am going back to study P1 myself. So many new things to learn.
crazy.gif
Is it meaningful if we start exchanging CA/SA papers from various school? Maybe we should start a tabulation of which schools are our kids in now, just like the table that was done when we conceive our kids...

Hi mummies, I am interested in leapad little touch books. Any one selling the books only? If yes pls contact me via whatsapp at 96578003. Thanks

Back