(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi mummies,

i would like to ask which childcare is good in woodland area b'cos i will move to woodlands soon and neeed some feedback from mummies. pls advice.

hi db,

thanks for your reply. The teachers there is it good? ok i will pay a visit there.

any mummies send to PCF? Marsiling area i will consider too.

hi winnie,

the teachers are patient and knowledgeable. It is good if you could go down and visit the centre and judge for yourself. different parents have different expectation.
happy.gif

Hi mummies, anyone still drops by this thread? Hope everyone is doing great.
happy.gif

Time flies... my son's cc has started to change them over to next level, so he started K1 on 1st dec.

hi , i am new in this forum. hope i can find lots of friends and share thoughts with al lof you here. i am a homemaker and mu son is 5 this year. my son does not like to write. everytime ask him to write, he writes a bit then he will say enough. any advise?

hi trina!
happy.gif

for my son, aft he writes/draws for a while, he wld complain tired, think it's common cos maybe they're not used to writing homework as they've been playing most of the time for the early yrs? i figured they wld get used to it as time goes by, afterall they just started k1.

trina, yes, my son is active. i didn't send him to any enrichment now since he's in childcare centre, so he's been learning things.

Hey everyone, long time never log on to this thread. I just created a new blog. Please support.
This blog is about sharing tips on how to maximize our time as mothers who needs to juggle so many things with little time.
All mummies are working mummies be it in office or at home. So do support my blog.

Thanks all!

http://mummyisatwork.blogspot.sg/

Back