Advice for children's tution and problems faced with private tutor for kids

Cynthia74

A big hello to all the mothers out there! I have 3 lovely young boys, aged 3 - 10. I was thinking of giving them tuition, can anyone enlighten me on whether private or group tuition is better? maybe the pros and cons? and also what are the problems faced when hiring private tutor? and rate maybe? any form of constructive help, feedback, or experience would be welcome and a big thank you in advance :)

A big hello to all the mothers out there! I have 3 lovely young boys, aged 3 - 10. I was thinking of giving them tuition, can anyone enlighten me on whether private or group tuition is better? maybe the pros and cons? and also what are the problems faced when hiring private tutor? and rate maybe? any form of constructive help, feedback, or experience would be welcome and a big thank you in advance :)

Hello Cynthia!

I think it depends on your kids and their learning styles! If they like interaction, then group tuition might be good because they get to interact with other kids. Plus group tuition is definitely cheaper than private. Private would be suitable for your kids if they need more attention / explanation.

Good luck dear!

Back