Any good suggestion to hold baby one year old birthday?

u can try Cathay, they have a few locations for functions.

I did not go for that cos it was out of budget, but a fren tried it and feedback was really good.

Will be holding my gal's party in Jurong Safra in July. They have a kids playground, indoor with function rooms for rent.

hello mummies,

celebrated my gals bday last weekend and we engaged a party planner to organise the party. Indeed, the team lived up to their name in providing a truly kidsawesomeparty!!

Izzy was the contact person for my gals' party and was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning and actual day. She was prompt in her responses, flexible to last minute requests, giving good money saving suggestions etc

We had a Barney and friend's theme, Izzy and her team decor the place with Barney banners, tablecloth, balloon bouquets, balloons, seating arrangments etc Prior to the day, Izzy went the extra mile by suggesting to view the venue so that she could advise on the type of decor that fits the party and venue and getting to know the age groups attending the party so she could recommends the appropriate entertainment.

For the actual day, Izzy suggested that they will come for the set up 11/2hours before the event starts. I am glad she initiated this, which means she has thought through to take the time to ensure all is well in place instead of a rush job.

When we arrived 30 minutes before the party, the place was pretty done up, seating arrangements, cake cutting table were all set up orderly. The balloon sculptor, face painter, photographer were all ready to welcome the guests!!!!! The sculptor, painter and photographer immediately went on their work with my gals even before the party starts in 30minutes. I feel they were flexible in truly wanting to make the kids happy instead of sticking to their guns to start at the party schedule time. My guests arrived late and so the programme was overrun, Izzy and her team did not rush to go off even though they need to attend to another party. Which also means they managed their time well and giving time allowance for each party. Even when they need to go, Izzy arranged for the balloon sculptor to stay through the event so that kids who arrived late can still be entertained and also help with the tear down of the décor. For the cake cutting, she and her team was nice to assist to cut and distributed the cakes to the guests

To sum it all, thumbs up!!! We had a good and reliable experience with Izzy and her team, they were pro active which I realised I need not provide reminders or instructions!

I thought of sharing their reviews so mummies out there who are planning for their LO party may consider them. Oh and their prices are reasonable too.

You may check out their website at http://www.kidsawesomeparty.com/about-us.php

or contact Izzy at 9856 0282. Have fun with your parties

Hello mummies,

I'm new here. I'm also planning my baby girl's one year old birthday party in July. Initially, I wanted to have a birthday party held at home. But recently, my husband had a new idea of holding a princessy party at somewhere nice for our baby girl. So, I'm trying to look for a suitable location for the party now! Anyone has any good recommendation at an affordable price? Thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back