Any moms willing to donate extra breastmilk?

No worries, Ladyquah:)
I've not heard fr silly cat despite sending her some messages including finding a local community who donates and offers excess BM. Human Milk 4 Human Babies aka HM4HB can be reached via facebook. I hoped silly cat managed to receive some help.
Hi thanks everyone my baby Is still sick, this few day I been busy look after my baby..I still trying hard to look for bm.. do hope I can manage to find it.. *Miracle bebe * thanks for helping me, I try to message you to your profile don't know whether you receive it. Actually I am new to this web site, still trying to figure out How to use it..

Hi, I have about 63 packs of fbm from feb to mar 2014.. Baby is coming to 9 months old and this would be my 6th time donating my milk out. Would appreciate double zip locks in exchange! Milk are ranging from 100ml to 200ml.. I do not smoke and drink.. Take supplement everyday too..

Self collect at sin Ming ave :) please bring your own cooler bag :)

Hi silly cat,

i have frozen breastmilk to bless too! non smoker n drinker, baby is 6 mths now. dating frm feb 14 onwards & my stand alone chest freezer is full. collection at west :)

Hi, I have about 63 packs of fbm from feb to mar 2014.. Baby is coming to 9 months old and this would be my 6th time donating my milk out. Would appreciate double zip locks in exchange! Milk are ranging from 100ml to 200ml.. I do not smoke and drink.. Take supplement everyday too..

Self collect at sin Ming ave :) please bring your own cooler bag :)
Hi.. thanks alot.. can pm me ur number?

Back