Good nanny available @ Bedok reservoir

babylover2011

I have a very good nanny (in my opinion) available at Bedok reservoir. My baby is rather difficult but she persevered and made sure I didn't worry while working. She also kept encouraging my baby to poo when she's constipated. Can feel that she genuinely cares. Just to share n help other mummies looking for good help.

I don't dare to post Hp numbers on forums so please PM me if keen

Is she still babysitting your baby? She babysits in your house or her own? If so can I know her rough address..

I have a very good nanny (in my opinion) available at Bedok reservoir. My baby is rather difficult but she persevered and made sure I didn't worry while working. She also kept encouraging my baby to poo when she's constipated. Can feel that she genuinely cares. Just to share n help other mummies looking for good help.

Is she still babysitting your baby? She babysits in your house or her own? If so can I know her rough address..

Can pm me her number?

Back