4mths LO refuses milk

huimin-mmiinn

Hi Mummies, My 4mths LO is drinking lesser and lesser milk.
She is not taking her daily 24hr intake. She would drink awhile and start turning here and there and show no interest in her milk anymore at every feed.

Daytime per feed is drinking more than her night feeding.

Have tried changing milk brand and worst she doesn't even want to suck.
Is it due to teething? What should I do to make her drink.
Worrying as now milk is their main source of food and nutrients intake to grow.

She have dropped from 50percentile to 30percentile. last month merely a 400g weight gain..

Hi Mummies, My 4mths LO is drinking lesser and lesser milk.
She is not taking her daily 24hr intake. She would drink awhile and start turning here and there and show no interest in her milk anymore at every feed.

Daytime per feed is drinking more than her night feeding.

Have tried changing milk brand and worst she doesn't even want to suck.
Is it due to teething? What should I do to make her drink.
Worrying as now milk is their main source of food and nutrients intake to grow.

She have dropped from 50percentile to 30percentile. last month merely a 400g weight gain..
Hope your daughter doing fine now!
My daughter went for her routine 3mthly review at poly, outcome was fine and the doctor told me baby will not gain much weigh or even lose weight between 3-6mths as baby starting a lots of physical activities this period... So juz be patient and feed small amount each time more frequent....

Hi mummy I am also in the same situation like you. My boy is also 4 mths old and take lesser and lesser milk now a days.. Don't know what to do.. Pls let me know if you get to know any solution

I used toys and tv to let her concentrate and drink. Have to slowly feed lo. When they push the teats out, take out and let him rest. Burp him. And den continue. I have also.dragged the feeding time. Cannot let them angry. I have used the biggest teats already.

Back