I need new friends!!!

hi mummies,

im crossing my fingers, even if cn reduce 200 i'll be happy =)

shahreny, you can just drink the water, dun eat the red dates. i also dun like the red dates.

my confinement will be 30days...i dun think i'll go out during the period..at least my mom will NEVER let me go out. already they say cannot even watch tv, surf net or read. they say even the eyes become weak after giving birth so must sleep and eat only.

glennia, good to hear your pain has subside! how is your baby? i think i will also try pump cos i intend to half formula, half breastfeed.

Hi Mommies, The baby is fine. I am trying to latch her on.. But my supply seems low. I notice she always poo whenever she is formula-fed.. Is it normal.

Glennia,

Good dat everythg's goin well for u. I'm nt sure if its nml for bb to poo aft feedin cos i haven;t tried FM to my bb yet.

Babymustwear,

Ur turn comin up in a few daes tym? Are u nervous/excited?

hi mummies,

how is everyone? glennia, you also half breastfeed and half formula?

im also not too sure about baby pooing after formula..only heard that formula fed baby is more heaty so must drink more boiled water.

i was quite nervous the past few days. but today slowly getting more relaxed and looking forward to sunday. glennia, do you feel any pain when they 'cut' us? how about the injection into the spine? is it painful?

Babymustwear, I was on GA so i didnt know when they cut me. I guess thats one of the reason y I chose GA instead of epidural cos I cant imagine myself being awake when they cut me. But dont worry, everything will be ok. Who's your anaethetist btw?

Shah, I go out now and then.. Like to buy dinner, walk around J8 But baby cries and my mum will call me to come back asap.

babymustwear..injection for epidural is painless..dun worry at all. my tolerance for pain is very low..so even me can't really feel the pain. epidural is great..u really can't feel anything below..hehe..so not to worry.

last time..my biggest worry also delivery.. but now...i realise the toughest part is take care baby..haha..

but baby and me getting to know each other much better already. i am totally alone with baby now..and so far ok. it's just that i can't totally relax sleep with baby..that's why breastmilk not as much as when mum was here helping me. So babymustwear..pls follow your mum advise. rest as much as u could..u will get a lot of breastmilk becos of that.

for me..i am really determine to breastfeed fully. Although many ppl told for my age is very difficult. But who knows..i am trying my best.

so far baby still totally breastfeed..and she is growing well. I really hope she won't touch formula until 4-6 months old..

but if really no choice..then i will have to try different type of formula that suit her. I think formula can cause constipation to the baby leh.

babymustwear,

U so cute use d word 'Cut' us haha...

Annmaria,

Like i told u...my bb donno how to drink frm d bottle..haizzz actuali its quite tiring latchin bb on...maybe i'll try to chg the bottle hopefulli he wants to suck frm d btls instead of latchin...

Shahreny,

i use bottle once a day from my EBM to train her. Must be very patient..and tease him first.

and wait until he is very hungry.

But u must be very careful..if he look like he is going to choke..quickly take the bottle out.

train him on this need a lot of patient.

and do not give him latching first..then bottle.

Do bottle first..if not enough..then latch.

i prefer latching leh..no need to sterilise bottle..pump, much easier. And a lot of bonding with her also. But i express my breastmilk cos sometime not enough..so must give her my spare EBM.

Hi glennia, you already start going out? so cool...the wound isn't painful anymore?

hehehe...good to hear that the epidural is painless. it is my turn tmr morning..getting excited. many last minute things to do like sterilise breastpump and clean up the whole house so that baby can come back to a clean house. also got to iron and wash clothes later.

i am also now worried about taking care of baby. but i guess all these we will pick up along the way. we are all lucky our babies are healthy. i just found out my fren from another forum, her baby pass away yst. i think during her 34 weeks check on wed, gynae told her her baby has edwards symdrome, almost no chance of survival. so she was induced yst and her baby passed away after that. very sad, i wanted to cry when i read that. but i dunnno wat to say to her cos she said pls dun feel sorry for her as it will make her feel worse. this is also her 1st baby and all she is left with now are the ultrasound scan pictures and stuff she has bought.

i am praying hard i can be fortunate like you all and my delivery will be a smooth one and my baby will be a healthy one. other things i will not worry and learn along the way.

Annmaria,

Thnks for d tips wil try to do as wat u wrote..

Babymustwear,

U must nt tire urself leh tdy. u must hv a gd rest for d arrival of ur bundle of joy tmrw...don worry evrythg's gonna b fine ya...

Pity ur frd...If i were her i do not knoe how to cope leh...

Njoy ur cutiepie tmrw ya...hv a gd rest n don worry too much k

Babymustwear, The wound is still kinda pain but I would rate it 1/10... I prefer going out if not I will be confined the whole time..

Dont worry bout taking care of the baby. We will pick it up [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Im sure u will do fine.

Sorry to hear about ur friend. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Btw, my baby can latch on already and I find the workload is lessened. I dont have to sterlise the bottles etc etc. But my boobs are damn pain...

yes, i do sometimes. although the book didn't recommend..but i think it's necessary in tropical country. like to clean their mouth also.

but of course..Glennia..don't give too much. Just few drops will do. otherwise baby might not want to drink milk anymore..and will lack of nutrition.

My parent told me..they feed me with water all the time when i was a baby..and i still grow up very well..hehe

Hello everyone,

Delivered my bb boy on 9th June 2010.

Returned to my work on Monday, bb having lots of phglem , heavy workload. very stress out, thinking of giving up breadtfeeding....

Hi twinkle hw r u? hw was ur day today and everyday? i am a mom wif 3 yr old son used to be alone and alone at home coz my siblings they were all so so bz wif they family matters work school stuff like dat. I wish i could join them but i cant coz am pregnant. If you are pregnant dont be alone do something or just go out read books or watch movies or chat online =)
sometimes...life is tough for some new mothers...sometimes yeah....if u wana chat wif me let me know yeah..or leave a message or email me or sometg...i also need a fren ...

Back