Myanmar maids

atsc14

Anyone care to share their opinions on Myanmar maids.
Main responsibility to take care of kids (age 6 & 10), general housekeeping & cooking

Hi, please DO NOT engage Myanmar maids if you need them to take care of your kids and all household chores.

I had engaged several of them and all disappoint me like crazy. They can't converse or understand English and their hygiene is near to ZERO. Get a Filipino maid to ease yourself from all the unnecessary troubles.

I have few myanmar maids, and met some good ones too. I had good ones and so-so one, and a bad one too. all up to your luck in getting a good one, all other national also same. my friends had problems with her pinoy maids.
If you want reasonable good myanmar maid, best get those who are graduates, at least the english is still ok and more sensible. But the thing is, I realise those graduates, some of them came to work as maids first, but will look for opportunity for other jobs, once they get the connection, they will quit on you and apply for S pass to come back here.

Please dont over trust your small kids to maid. I have seen many time by my eyes.., they just ignore the employer kids doing things while she talk to friends or some talk w/hp. Some baby sit on the baby prem look silly because no one play or talk with. But when the maid w/ the employer... She does her job very well. Pretend to look after the baby 100 %.

We had a very young myanmar maid last year who giggled at the slightest thing. When she saw me hold a bra or drop just a pen, she would think it funny and burst out, once I got knocked she actually laughed. Didn’t know whether to be angry or amused. I guessed her character was like that but must say she had a round and smiling face. Though her cheerfulness was admittedly a plus, we eventually had to change her as she couldn’t handle the job basics.

i am surprised that Myanmar maids has been working in Singapore for quite some time liao and they still can't work to the employers standards. Anyone knows how much salary are they fetching now? Are they the lowest compared to Pinoy and Indons?

Back