Muslim mummies 2012

Salam mummies,

i want to ask to those who are breastfeeding their child, how long does it take for our menses to come?

i've been breastfeeding my son, come to 11 months now and i've yet to get my menses. i read online that as long as i still actively latch my son, my menses will become irregular? is this true?

should i be worried?

Zeals - nutin 2 worry mummy.. I breastfed my boys for 2yrs & d whole of 2yrs i dnt av any menses.. But as soon i was about 2 stop & d milk supply decrease tats wher i started 2 get my menses.. But at d early stage its still not muc of blood till d day i officially stop everitin bck 2 its norm way.. All d best mummy!

Salam All
Am new to the group..its nice to see there's a place that we can ask for advice..actually im 33wks into my pregnancy and will be delivering at kkh. Cuma now i learned tt kkh doesn't have the premiere or private suite pkgs anymore..anyone knows abt this? What they have is the classic pckg tu pun nt confm our preferred gynae will deliver for us. Are there anyone yg dah melahirkan at kkh recently can confm on this?

Salam semua.i am a first time mtb to a girl.Currently at 31 weeks and my gynae is Dr Jazlan frm Raffles Hosp.Does anyone have or known anyone who has given birth at RH under Dr Jazlan before?As it is my 1st pregnancy, I am not too sure but hubby likes him and the way he sees his patients as a friend (which is hub's sentiments lah).To me he is ok..gentle n always asking if we have any questions he can address.Concerned abit abt the charges cos I heard RH is one of the expensive hosp to deliver at.I have yet to enquire about the delivery package (will do so in abt 2wks time at next appt.) Hope to hear from you mummies/mtb soon.TIA :)

Salam semua,

Congrats to the new mummies-to-be. I had given birth at Mt A, in Jan 2012, gynae was Dr Chua (Bt timah, A clinic for women). If anyone has any queries about the gynae or hospital, please pm me.

I'm a first time mommy to a 2 yo girl, and wld like to find out more about preschools :)

Can anyone share more about the type of preshools you enrolled your lil ones in? I want to know more on both Muslim and mainstream preschools. If there is a separate thread/ forum this, please share the link. Thanks again!

Wassalam ..

I enrolled my son in playgroup in MMI.
twice a week class :)

So far he adapts well to the school env.

Back