(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

Hello mummies!!! **beep beep beep**

Mrssong!!!! ...long time no hear from you..hope all's been well =)

1sttimepapa...any family help that you can turn to for now at least?
Milk intake...my boy now takes at most two feed of milk dfaily nia..pathetic man but he gets 3 good meals of rice etc so im nt really concerned at this pt in time.

hi meow meow,

I miss you all so much but I'm going through a career change, from corporate to full time mom and now, starting my own business. So, quite busy at the moment.

1sttimepapa,
If the milk intake in low, make sure that our LO take balanced solid food. It is fine for LO after 12mo to go without milk actually. I myself stopped drinking when when I was 1yo due poor family..kekekee

yeah yeah!! our thread is officially back!! haha..

1sttimepapa, my girl can completely go without milk for whole day. A lot of times already.. for their age, as long they got balanced diet and still eats their proper meal, should be fine.. milk is just a supplement now..

i nearly died when i went to members page & i am one or the very lor sor people & i am not even active last 2 years.

i wished my boy would eat more sweets or junk food even. he just is not very interested in food. he likes chocolate but i have to keep alid on that as its heaty.

Back