<b>MarketPlace Headache</b>

lindah

Hullo,

I am a frequent user of MarketPlace but I get a real headache when trying to revisit old threads. and glancing thru the Thread Titles.

I suggest right, can you like categories the WTS into

1. BB Clothes
2. BB Shoes / Accessories / Bedding
3. Baby Toys n Playroom Stuff
4. Mothers' Stuff
5. Other Things

Hi lindah,

Many will create a thread for all the items they have to sell, and I think it will be rather inconvenient for them if we are to further categorize into clothings and toys.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi I am new. I oso have problem finding my own postings. Help.

Also, can old postings for sale items be removed or indicated as CLOSED. A lot of time wasted going thru the long threads just to read at the end that the item has been sold.

Hi Ting/Greenapple,
One way for you to track your posting is to add your link to 'add to your favourites'.

And everytime u wish to view, jus click on your favourite centers to locate.

hope this info helps.

Hi mummies

What I always do is this, just press "CTRL" and "F" on the keyboard, then type what u want to find or the word on your header to search for your own posts.

It always works for me!

You may wanna consider to do a search using your nickname. Like search for postings you posted say 5 days ago. Then those threads will appear and you can narrow down the search. I've been using this, so far no problem for me to locate some threads I posted for buy/sell.

hi,
for those thread that are being removed, we are not able to locate even if it is a closed thread after a period of time?

anyone can advise?

thx

can i chk recently there is a thread "selling bobux baby shoes" undr bulk purchases, why is it been removed?

Pls advise

HI, was was wondering if there was a way to organise the BP section a little better - so that we can see what is still open and what's already closed.

At the moment, we see lots of listings but it doesn't always state whether its closed/over unless we troll through all the archives.

Thanks.

Annabel and Ting,
The BPs in the BP section do have status indication.
Those closed ones have the word "Closed" in bracket in front of the BP title.

Hi shango and flyingace,

We have just added in the BP expiry date into the thread title.

Please read here

Hope this helps.

Regards
Bee Lee

bee lee,

now the bp so hard to know which is closed n which is still open..

possible to separate those closed n new bp? or maybe allow us to sort them?

now all the bp starts with (xxxxx), closed bp oso (xxxxx) very hard to read.. its good tat u include when bp close dates but u try glancing thru them.. kinda hard to find the ones u want..

Hi Babyapples,

We've made slight adjustments to the visual representation of closing dates. It is now displayed as (yyyy/mm/dd) which is visually more recognisable than (xxxxxx).

As we are currently in a transition stage, there are topics where it does not have closing date so visually it may look more disorganised. Please bear with us for the time being.

Once all the topics have closing dates, we may arrange them in the order of closing dates i.e. the threads with upcoming closing threads will be on top; the threads with later closing threads in the middle; the threads with the closed threads will be at the bottom.

At the moment, the software does not allow sorting by members. We'll try to change that in future but it looks like it is a major software modification which we may not be able to embark in the near future.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Bee Bee,

Thank you for all the wonderful continuous improvement made to make this forum user friendly.

Hi ladies,

can anyone advise if there's any way i can see my posts?

I have posted a few entries in different BP threads and i could not find some of them, given there are so many posts each day.

It is indeed a headache to scroll through each thread to see the updates.

I would sugguest to assign a BP no. so that buyers can refer to that. And list the BP# in order. Being the latest BP created on the top and in folder form for the various threads under one BP. Very much like our C drive format. I think it'll be much easier to refer to.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Bee Bee for your effort in putting up this forum for all mums..
happy.gif

Hi cutiepie07

i always use the 'Search' Board to call up my own posts. Just fill in your nick (the one in the brackets if different fr the one outside the brackets), choose 'Name of Authors' in Look In Window and '(All Topics)' in the Search Topic Window.

Leave other fields unchanged. Hope this helps.

Is really difficult to find the old thread and even what i've posted. Is it possible to have our own account whereby we can see what we've posted in the past?

Winny, you could do a search under your user name (at the top of the page, there is a Search function). That's what I normally do when I want to see what I have posted.

Hi,

wat happens to the old threads? is it deleted? or is there any other way to read the threads?

i contacted a mummy on her mobile but i lost the contact and i cant remember her nick. is there any way we can keep track of who we have responded to thru pm?

Hi,

can the moderators advise on thread/nick's deletion

1. what happens to buyers whom encounter sellers whom go missing and their threads deleted?

2. What security does buyers have other than always opting for registered post to deter from being cheated?

FYI,
Nick: CHITAN
Name: Lynette Lim

This person has cheated 2 mommies and we're finding it difficult to persue the matter. Her thread was deleted and she is not replying her emails neither sms.

Just another update to buyers out there -

can the moderators advise on thread/nick's deletion

1. what happens to buyers whom encounter sellers whom go missing and their threads deleted?

2. What security does buyers have other than always opting for registered post to deter from being cheated?

FYI,
Nick: CHITAN
Name: Lynette Lim

This person has cheated more than 3 buyers!! and we're finding it difficult to persue the matter!!!

BEWARE!!! updated!

It would be best if it is categorized properly. Like selling baby clothes or adult etc. Coz so difficult to locate. Another i hope there is a bookmark so we can bookmark a thread where we post or a thread which we could like to follow coz we would like to view the items being sold. thanks

I will never pay to sell things here again. cos I got problem with the worng site and required to change but I nv get back any reply at all!!!!

Back