Shichida and Little Neuro Tree

paulynl

Heard both work in stimulating the right brains of babies, any different between the method use by the two centres? Am thinking of signing up my 15mth old son and wondering which one to choose. Any want can share some of her exprience?

thanks!

Hi All

Just to share that my girl has been attending Little Neuro Tree at Parkway Parade shopping mall since Jan this year. She has been showing

great improvement both in her concentration as well as the many class activities done in 3 lanaguages.

Do check out their newly setup blog-spot below for more info:

http://lntpp.blogspot.com

heehee!!! my girl appeared in one of their photos too... =)

My son has been with little neuro tree since 9 months old. Initially it was good and teacher was dedicated. My son enjoyed it too.

But recently for the past half year, few main teachers quitted and the boss (David Ng) seems to owe people a lot of money. Everyday there are debtors come to look for him in his Bugis office. Everyone seems so demotivated there and the materials have not been renewed for quite some time.

This has certainly affected the quality of their delivery. I have even seen those "loan shark" posters all over their office. Scarry...

I have withdrawn my son ever since...I don't believe they still have heart to give the best to my child.

Any parents have anything to share??

Not sure about other centres. But this is my experience in the Bugis centre (LNT headquarter) and David Ng is the actual boss/franchisor behind Little neuro tree. So, eventually this will affect other centres too.

I am still searching for another good program that can replace them...

Pat!

goodness! my girl was with their park way branch for a year last year and when the HQ decided that all year 5 programmes are to be held at their Bugis HQ, i decided to pull my girl out.

and now, reading your account, I am so glad that we didn't continue.

i was extremely unhappy with his reply to my email about why only the HQ can conduct the yr 5 programme and thought it ridiculous that despite having many franchise / outlets at heartland areas, i still need to travel to their hq.

Hi, I have gone to the bugis HQ to enquire and was told that little neutro tree will eventually changed to 'happy train' under a new management.... aiya.. i have wanted to enrol my daughter for the class.. now with the negative remarks...i am having reservation leh...so do i have to sign her up for shicida then? haiz

simpsons:

yeah.. i read the news article that a teacher from the bugis hq has bought over all the rights to LNT and they have renamed the company.

dun brush it aside yet.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] because i believe the sch has some sound programs. my girl enjoyed herself totally when she was with the program and the teachers and staff at the branch she was with were totally committed teachers too.

very friendly and extremely positive towards the curriculum and the students which is an excellent thing! if , if they are able to maintain this positive attitude despite the negative press coverage abt their company, they should be fine.

i have had friends who are with shicida and they said the personal touch is something that is sorely lacking. i have also consider signing my girl up for shichida but am afraid that i am just a "number" to them. you know what i mean?

i know the fees are paid by term in lnt, is it still the same with happy train? try out for a term.. 3 months is a good time to judge if the staff is committed or not. then take it from there.

Hi PSI,

Infact, that day when I dropped by to make the enquiry, my gal seem to be able to engage with the teacher and was not afraid of her. She wasnt like that when she at GUG, she always hit/ignore the teachers when they try to be 'friendly' or check on her temperature...haha..:D.. i didnt enquire on the payment structure under the new management...but with your note, I am seciously considering your suggestion to try for a term... thank you so much ...:D... oya, before i forget, I was also told that the new management will also be making adjustments to exclude japanese session starting next year... i thought wat a shame on that... isnt that a plus for the programme...and lastly, i do understand wat u meant by adding figure to the schichida..:D

Shichida Tensai Memory Material

Memory Genius Flash Card Set G - Chinese

Condition : 9/10

Price : S$18.50

Self-collect at :

MRT stations: Tiong Bahru, Outram, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Cityhall, Bugis - 8.30am to 9am or

Bras Basah Complex, Central National Library - 8.30am to 9am or

Cityhall and Bugis MRT stations - 12.30pm to 1.30pm and 5.30pm to 6pm or

Chinatown MRT station - 5.30pm to 6pm.

or near Jalan Bukit Merah.

Other collection venue can be arranged.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4377572.jpg]

Sichida Tensai Material For Sale

1. My Favourite Genius Cards (Flash Cards)

2. Random Dot Cards

3. Linking Memory (Sets 1A - 3A)

4. Peg Memory (1 - 100)

10/10 Condition

Self-collect

If interested, please call 96773161

Hi Happyfamily,

How is your gal doing for Shichida enrichment class?? Is this shichida programme good? by the way, how old is your gal?

Had been sending my gal to SHicida since she was 10 mths old

1st yr a lot of memory skills..e.g. flash cards, linking memory..

initially also thought of little neuro, but heard the boss got bad debt issue

English Flash Cards for sales

PM me contact number for fast deal

[IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/8103602.jpg]

Hi Mummies!

Have you tried using motivation stickers to motivate your kids in both behaviour or studies???

[IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/8315588.jpg][IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/8315589.jpg]

$5.90 - 540 stickers

Back