(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

kimifin,

Now that my son is 'bigger', I try to not change in front of him. Even if I have to, I'll try to turn my back against him.

I think it's just me. I just want to be cautious of what he may utter in front of the others in the future.

kanelmo,

yah, I try to be quick and 'conceal' what I can.
perhaps this is our culture?
Jap N Korea they take hot bath together...

actually i still shower with my 5yo son occasionally.
he know we're diffrence, but take tis to explain to him.
i enjoy sometime coz he'll scrap my back.. :p

Hi Mummies,

I'm planning to sign my 2 girls up for Julia Gabriel holiday programmes.
There is a 20% group discount if 4 or more children register at the same time. It can be a different programme and venue.

If anyone is interested too, please PM me so that we can all enjoy the group discount.

Information for the holiday programmes. http://www.juliagabriel.com/pdfviewermm1ab.html

Haven been posting for so long... Naven is 2yrs n 4 mths now, given birth to be Nahshon(#4) on 30 aug 2011 last year-;)
Taking about showering n changing I front of our boys... I've 2 elder boys age 7 & 11, they shower themselves, however I ensure that they r properly wash n clean:) they started to distinguish ladies n men restrooms, they will follow the daddy to the restroom including Naven. Come to dressing n changing I try not to do it intentionally I front of the 2 elder boys hee hee however all 3 boys r so well expose to my breast now cos I'm on tbf:)

Hi mummies,

Sorry for interruption.

Any kids going to Sunflower childcare? I have 2 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire for sale. All BRAND NEW. Size is M. Letting go at reasonable price.
My child is not attending the childcare but I have bought it during the trial period.

PLS PM if Keen! Thank you!

<font face="Comic Sans MS">it's so quiet here now. nobody comes here le? my hb was just asking this morning what happened to the forum mummies? how come no sound anymore... we used to have so much gatherings... miss those days so much!</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="Comic Sans MS">jamie > </font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS">kudos to u man! #4 already!</font>

Hi,
I am new here. Is it too late to join this forum?
Wanna make more mummy friends
happy.gif

hi ladies! Anyone has 3-4 year-old winter jacket and pants (for boys) that I can borrow for 2 weeks in December? :D If you have, can message me please?

Back