Advice on Learning Kidz at Serangoon Central

mummygl

Dear all mummies,

Has anyone tried Learning Kidz at Serangoon Central?

Am thinking of putting my baby with them. Need advice urgently.

Many thanks.

Hi, I am looking for opinions on where to put my cousins for student care and tuition too. viewed the jiaying website, but still sourcing for more opinions. hoping to get the best from comparisons. I have heard much about little professors. has anyone? apparently they provide both student care and tuition and are run by NUS professors. sounds very reliable. anyone w experience? pls help. i have two cousins. one staying in east area, one in west.

sorry gracelin, latched on to your post.

i went to check out learning Kidz though. website looks alright, but there's only one it seems. maybe one with more branches would be better. your child may not be studying around the serangoon area, and that would not be convenient if you are looking at student care as well. how old is your baby?

hi sherry,

i will due in May.
there isn't any infant care centre nearby boon keng. learning kidz seems the nearest.

anyway now considering nanny to look after my baby boy. still looking around. *headache*

thanks.
happy.gif

hi
my daughter 4 years old is with Learning Kidz now but she is at the heartland mall branch.

I think her school is ok, i dont have any complaints

hi

my son was with learning kidz serangoon central about 1 & half years ago. He went in at 24 mths and joint the pre-nursery class. He was there for barely 3 mths as he often fell sick so had to pull him out and look for other childcare alternatives. Think it's because the whole place is air-conditioned so the germs just keeps circulating. Will get this problem wherever you go with full air-conditioning. The teachers there are quite alright though, not sure about the teachers now.

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

grace! trying to contact you about your eventual decision. I was wondering whether you used Learning Kidz and how you found it?

Hi amy, have you put your child in learning kidz already? ANy comment? I am thinking of enrolling my 2 years old girl in learning kidz at Hougang Green. Total Brand New Centre.

Hi,

There's a Learning Kidz at AMK Hub and i'm considering letting my son attend the playgroup there starting from Jan 2011.

Any comments?

Hi Lavonne, I saw your girl. My boy Luke in playgroup 2, next class. We gg to the sports carnival.

Hi Shermmaine, my boy in for 3 days liao, so far so good. Place is new, clean n floor are dry. As this playgroup he is in are mostly end may to begining June intake, still adapting. A few crying. As of today they are much better.

Heard that the kovan one is not bad... anyone has reviews?

Mimi, how is the sch disappointing? can share?

By the way, I just called the Learning Kidz at Serangoon Central and they are no longer offer infant care service since last year.

Does anybody got any infant care centre to recommend near Serangoon Central area?

Back