Bad rashes on baby's face

zolldoll

I have just delivered my daughter recently. And now she has got very bad red spots all over her face. My first child did not have his face like this so this time i panicked to see my daughter's face like this. Any mummies out there has the same problem? I dunno if i need to bring her see a doctor. Will apprciate any advice.

Hi zolldoll,

My baby has the same rashes too. but my CL uses the "jing Ying Hua' (with the advice from her agent) easily avail. at Chinese Medical Hall to bathe him and immediately aft the first bath, we saw a bit result to soothing of the rashes and aft the 3rd wash it completely vanished. It's mainly b'cos during our 3rd trimester, we didn't drink enough 'cooling stuffs' like coconut water, glass jelly, cooling herbal drink... it's due to heatiness within the baby's body with regards to the milk we gave to our babies too... (FM or breast is the same).

hmmm do you use johnson baby lotion for bathing? Certain baby's skin are sensitive..my baby after switching to non-fragrance shower foam..his skin problems subsides..

My baby had quite a bad milk rash a few weeks ago. I applied a thin layer of Desitin and it gradually disappeared in two days. Checked with PD and he said Desitin is ok for rash like that.

Hi mummies, thanks for all the advices. I see her rashes subsiding by itself, but still have alot lah. I will try the jing ying hua and see how hee hee..

I think safer to use organic product like california baby on baby at a few months old. My boy also developed a lot rashes at abt 6 mths old, PD said was eczema and had given steroid cream. I used it for while and knowing that there would be side effect if use for a long period. I switched to california baby's calendula cream and aloe vera cream. So far the result has been good.

Hi my son at the time of born was perfect. few wks later the face got a lot "skin" and rashes.

I tried differ mtd as recommend by alot pple...urine, tea...seen doc...sigh so think mayb during preg the food i took.

best is tea,,,, my son can do mask at the same time. try not to use too much chemical things it harms ur kid

Hi all,

My daughter's PD explained that the rashes are due to the skin's adaptation to the new environment (from womb to outside world). Saliva and rubbing will aggrevate the rash, so don't let ur bb rub his/her face with his/her mittens.

You can try giving your little one a quick wipe using a soft cloth soaked with Lactacyd diluted in a basin of water. It works for my daughter and nephews. Available at most phamarcies.

doc said is due to my hormones still not "adjust" back after giving birth

plus bb drinking bm, that why keep having rash

but 1 mth later, the rashes are gone

Back