Any weekend mummy??

esther_ksk

Hi mummies,

Im weekend mummy for almost 1 yr. my gal now is 13 months old. A lots of things happen during tis period. When my gal was few months old, she cried whenever reaching evening. She seems mIss her nanny. I cant do anything only can cry wif her until she fall asleep.

Few months passed, she is getting better. But this does not last long. Recently when im fetching her back home, she cry. Very obvious she wants nanny. Coz she keeps on turning back wan nanny to carry her. When reach home, she cant sleep by her own oledi. Mayb She miss the bed at nanny there. Im so sad. Y she cant give me the laugh n smile as wat she give to nanny when i bring her back? She sometimes oso reject me when i wan carry her back.

Wat shld i do? Do i really need to quit my job to be full time mummy? I scare my gal 1 day really dun wan follow me home!

I always trust n believe our baby sure knw who is the mother! V hv to trust our child.

Ive ever been told, baby definetly knws who is the mother. They knw mother sure will come back to them no matter how. They jus wanted to spent more time wif those ppl who r temporary taking care them now.

Mamy poko, I'm not being judgmental, but what is the reason that you are unable to bring your baby home everyday? Obviously unable to be close to your child is causing you a lot of distress.

Back