Jurong mummy(ies) / mummy(ies) to be

Xinyue, yes i managed to get approval to join in. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

xinyue, you are right.

Latching our baby exclusively whenever baby wants to and pumping (as frequently as you can when baby is not nursing) is the key to producing milk and keep the supply going!

Other than that, get plenty of rest, take good care, eat well and drink lots of water!

I'm a childbirth and breastfeeding educator so if you mommies need any help or have any questions do feel free to ask me!

Perhaps we can use the RC room and organize a weekly or monthly gathering. Do you ladies think it'll be useful?

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Jurong Mummies,

Need help desperately. I am going back to work soon in Jan and I am having problem getting my bb to feed on bottles. Tried NUK and Tommee Tippee and Medela and all didnt work. I hate to go into frustration mode everytime i try to feed him on bottle.. help!

Also, I stay in Pioneer MRT area. Looking for a nanny who can drop by my place for half day afternoons Mon to Fri. Any recommendation?

Hello mommies, latest update I am getting a confinement lady to come in to help for a week to wean my baby to drink bm from bottle. Starting work in Jan!

Anyway, I would like to share and recommend some organic and all natural products for you and your baby. I am the owner of this online store and I also use the California Baby products for my sons and myself. www.facebook.com/GracieOrganic. Look at E-Store on the left tab.

The store is having 20% off on selected products. If you stay in Jurong and would like to do self collection from me at Jurong Point, you can type in Selfcollect as the discount coupon at checkout to discount off the delivery charges. Feel free to PM me if you need more details.

Dear all,

Me also stay Jurong West. Currently a SAHM to 10mth baby girl but looking to rejoin workforce soon.. (haven't decided to start before or after my girl is 18mths)

Any mummy here who can recommend infant care or child care in Jurong area? If so, what are the fees/centre programme/staff-kid ratio etc like? Thanks!

Hi mommies,

I'm looking for Parenting/Pregnancy & Childbirth Magazines from year 2011.

WilI accept multiple copies of

- Young Parents May 2011 Issue

- Motherhood Magazine Nov 2011 Issue

I'm open to donations or pay between $0.50 to $1.00 for each magazine.

Thank you very much!

Hi akmommy,

I used to have the same problem as you. my baby refused bottles at all regardless which brand. but the funny thing was she was willing to drink water from bottle but not milk.

I just sent her to my mil on my first day back to work. she starved herself for half a day before willing to suckle abit from the bottle.

You will need a 3rd party to bottle-feed her. make sure your baby cant see or smell u. he may cry badly and this may go on for 2 week before he'll accept bottle.just make sure he doesnt get dehydrated..guess that should work.

I'm a sahm taking care of my 10months old girl while my elder boy goes to CC.FYI,i took care of my boy by myself for about 2yrs while we were oversea.

So i'm available during the day time..do pm me if interested to consider me as a nanny/baby sitter.

Staying at St 62

Thank you.

Wow. So Many Jurong Mummies. I recently bought a flat at JW ave 3 And moving in in August 2012. Would lik to find nanny for my two kIddos, one boy at 24 mths and girl at 9 mths. Any recommendations? Pls Pm me. Thanks

My mother provides babysitter service at jurong east st 21. she has over 10years of experiences. She's currently looking after a baby girl but she will be going to the childcare in july. Do contact my mom(ivy) @ 85008955 or myself(elaine) @ 97847200 if youre interested. :)

Back