*Help* Can someone recommend reliable maid agency?

babybang2000

I'm sure a lot of mummies engage maid to help with house chores and taking care of children. My Filipino maid of 5 years has left and I've recently got a transfer Myanmar maid. Turned out I was duped by the agency. Agent told me she worked with a family for over a year to take care of sick old people but had passed on so I took her. But then realize things not quite right. First she couldn't do well on basic chores like sweeping and mopping the floor. Her cooking and English sucks. She's a heavy eater, can eat 3 persons' rice share and sleeps like a log, wake up late in the morning and lies about it. Worst, my 3 young kids don't like her. I got my friend's help to check out her employment history after receiving her WP no and to my surprise, I was her 4th employer since Nov 2010. I want to complain the CASE accredited agency but dunno if I have a strong case to do so. I'm about to deliver in 2 weeks' time and I hate to think I'm gonna to live with a liar for another month or so before I can be up and well to find another maid. So can any kind hearted users recommend me a reliable agency or genuine reliable transfer maid? Please PM me at [email protected]

Hi babybang2000, I have good experience with Value Employment Agency (Katong Branch). Although this is the first time using them, I find them sincere and not pushy.

Hi Shaine, Thanks for the info but I was hoping to get an agency in the West side. The current one I'm engaging is from Bedok. Just the travelling distance in my pregnancy state already spells trouble.

Yes it's best to get one near your place. I stayed in the east and used to get mine at Bukit Timah and Far East. Getting there is a hassle. Good luck finding a good maid and congrats on ur pregnancy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi!

I've a good Indonesian maid for transfer. She's 26 and worked with us for 4 years. She took care of my 2 children from birth and thus experienced with infants and toddlers.

She's Hindu Malay. Pleasant looking. Conversant in simple English.

Reason for transfer: She requests 2 days off per month as she wants to study. However, my family condition is such that we cannot afford it.

Can start in early September.

Please PM me if keen.

Hi, am looking for a maid to help me with housework. I will be due in 3 weeks' time and stay in admiralty. Any recommendation is much appreciated.

babybang2000

try to pm u but unable. wondering hows ur maid agency search in e west and i am also thinking of getting one.. in deliema thou cos #1 turning 5 next feb , #2 pooping in mid Nov. nanny has been very very good... but its e travelling dis

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:41 am:       

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good Filipno maid who can help take care of my 5 years old and new born baby. She can cook simple Chines food and do housework. The most important she has experience to take care of children (toddler/new born). Willing to wait till Dec 11 if she's good. Please email me if you have a good maid to transfer. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi,

I just gotten my maid thru a gd friend's dad agency. Below is the information of the agency. You can try contacting them. So far my maid is good ;) gd luck

Patience Employment Agency

408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-797,Singapore 560408

tel:6 458 3313  fax: 6 458 3393     [email protected] , www.patience.com.sg

Hi plse pm me if u no longer need your obedient maid. Understand that good maid hard to find.so I will assess the maid first follow by the how the agency charge. Thks

Hi, am looking to change from philipino to indo maid's.. Cos too many problem with tbe philipino lately.. Any good recommendation of maid agency ? Any comments/feedbacks about Java maid's ?

Hi, I've very good experience with my maid agency (Ideal Domestic Station). They provide services to your doorstep which saves me the hassle of travelling to and fro.

Because the service was so good..so I tink I should return the favor by recommending to others.

Pls pm me for the contact.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

I'm looking for a maid. newborn on the way. local Chinese couple. no aged parents at home.

I don't mind transfer maid. PM me

Back