I'm so sad..5mths and my belly pouch makes me looked pregnant.

jkhl

Any mummies have any idea how to rid these excess skin and fats? My 2 girlfriends bounced back into their old clothes so soon 1~2 mths after delivery. But my stomach still feel so hard and big, like 3mths pregnant. Help! I'm feeling so low, I can't feed into anything in my wardrobe..

it takes times... everyone is different..don't worry... it will go off in time as long as you exercise and eat in moderation.

You can try Jamu massage... or used corset or binders... it helps too.

I'm quite petite n slim, like 156cm 45kg. Tot these fat cells will go away after birth, never mentally expect them to hang ard. Makes me very low esteem moody whenver my frens ask me out and I can't fit in anything but my maternity sun dresses. Any mummies try jamu slimming pills etc??

Hi Jasmine,

Are you breastfeeding? If you are, I reckon you shouldn't consume any pills that are not recommended by your gynae. Also, from what I've read, it's not healthy to be losing so much immediately after giving birth, especially if you are b/feeding. Most women lose the bulk of their weight after six months anyway.

Also, I think a lot of it depends on how much you put on during your pregnancy. I put on a whopping 24kg during my pregnancy (my placenta wasn't very efficient and I had to eat more so that my baby could put on more weight) and only lost most of it after six months. My friend only put on 12kg and she lost all of it after a mere 2.5 months!

Meira's suggestions are really useful actually - the massage and corset are excellent ways to help with the extra flabby bits. Apart from that, it wouldn't help to start exercising in moderation as well :)

***Check out our range of chic workwear at www.marjolie.net***

Hi Jasmine,

You need not to be too sad. For my first bb, I only start to lose some hard fat (thighs and tummy) after 6mths, and only finally able to wear back my old clothes after 1 year.

However, for my second bb last year, I managed to lose more fat after first 3 months (can wear back old clothes), that is maybe because I am more watching out my weight during pregnancy and confinement. Another reason, I am also breastfeeding my son more extensively. I think this certainly made some difference.

Now, my son is almost 10mths, although I can wear back my old jeans, but I still find my tummy quite obvious... : (. So now, I am still trying hard to get rid of the extra "meat" there.

I think exercise should be the best solution, cos I am really very scare of side effects from those slimming pill... : P

yup I took 6 month and a crash diet plus exercise to finally slim down. I put on 24kg previously. I look quite big size too during those days where everyone asking 'hey 2nd one hah".

before this 2nd pregnancy I finally slim down to 43kg, but still got those loose tummy hangin around.

no doubt some can slim down with no effort, but for me I see the results over some period. probably due to my age, metabolism not as good as 20 plus women.

Hi hopefully,

Hee, same sentiments here... maybe because of older age, the metabolism too slow liao.. so need extra effort to get slim : P. I seemed to be putting weight again after I stopped breastfeed, now got friend asked me if pregnant again, cos my tummy look big.. aiyo.. so sad..

: (

Thanks all the lovely mummies for sharing here. Knowing tat u r not alone, does really help to feel better, rather than keep hearing frens asking if im expecting again.

I thought of excercising, but I had been having very bad backache. Just returned work force a wk ago, noticed that all the walking ard seems to trim my tummy a little. Maybe brisk walking will help. Hope will fit my wardrobe in one mth s time, another 5kg to down..

Hi all, I have gave birth to 2 children and now i'm maintaining at 48-50kg, i'm 160cm.

Initially i tried the low carb high protein diet but don't last long coz i crave for bread and noodles all the time. Then went for jogs 3-4 times a week but only last afew mths coz it's very tiring to go for jog after a whole day at work and still gonna breastfeed at night.

Now I walk at least 20-40 mins a day, from home to train station = 15-20 mins, lunch time walk for 10-20 mins. So far it helps to tone my legs.

Don't give up and be patient, you took 9 mths to gain the weight, so do expect to lose the weight in that time too. Take care.

Hi Jasmine,

After returning to work, you will sure still loose more weight one, as you will be more active than staying at home : P.

Hi,

I am now trying out a no fat, no protein, low carb diet plan. It is a 7 days menu plan, target to cleanse your body and burn off the excess fats. It mentioned can lose 4-5kg after the 7days. This is a no hunger diet plan, you are encourage to eat as much as to avoid any hunger, but you must have determination and not to be lazy too. And, you can repeat as many times as you like it.

I am in my 3rd day now...can feel abit lighter, so is very eager to see the results next Monday : P

Those who are interested can pm me for the menu.

Hi mummies,

i am a mother of a 3 year old gal, i had hard time slimming down too.

i went to sign up slimming with 2 slimming centre and still din management to loss.

recently my friend recommend this B & H Capsule. I took for abt 3 weeks and can see that my tummy is smaller, also loss 1 kg in 3 weeks and maintaining. before i took the pills, with irreguarly sliming treatment session, my weight is also ard 58 to 60kg.

now that i am eating the pills alone and still eating as what i used to eat. my weight now is ard 56 to 57kg (after 3 meals). i usually weight my self in the night before i sleep.

although weight loss is slow, my coll told me that i look smaller in size now and i can fit back some of my clothing that is smaller in size.

you may think that its slow, cos this is not a slimming pills, its actually a detox herbal pills that help to clear your digestive system.

you need a full 3 mth cycle to see better results.

it has more benefits. not just detox.

those who are interested to know more do email me at [email protected]

i have to apologised that i do not have photo to show my results, cos when my friend intro to me, i tot just detox din know will loss wt. so din bother to take photo.

Hi Jasmine,

Did you pm me? I did not received your pm? Anyway, I think this 7 days program is really worth to try. I can feel some results from the 3rd day, and I lost about 2kg even though I did not follow the diet plan strictly (still take some rice for dinner). Overall, my thighs, buttock, arm and tummy are more slimmer than before. I could already feel some difference when I put on my pant from 3rd day (it was not as tight fitting as before).

I think I can do this 1 week plan once a month or two to cleanse the body. And, the good thing is you do not need to starve yourself and no need to take any pills, you just need to follow the guideline to prepare your own foods for the 7 days. I could not post the guide here, but can email you if you are interested. The guide menu is just consists of fruits, vegetables and milk for different day of the week. And, it is only 7 days, not so difficult to pass through your crave also : P

It is also a good training for our determination, we must believe we can do it : ). The process to prepare your own food is very interesting too, cos you will be cracking head what to prepare and how to make it tasty out of bland. And, if you can find a kaki to do this program, it will be even more fun, as both of you can compare and exchange results daily : )

Hi Pcee,

Can you pm me the menu for the 7 days programme please?

btw, can i go through the programme while breast feeding?

Thank you.

devilishmiffy,

I took a 3 month program while I breastfeed my gal and I slim down successful and most impt, I trim away my tummy. PM for more detaill as u do nt accept PM.

;-)

I tried a 3 months slimming program and it is really good & effective in loosing weight and shaping. PM me if you want to find out more.

Back