Any good C-sect gynae to recommend?

Dr Benjamin Tham at Thomson Medical! Very good! He did my c sect in June and there was no pain after that, no scar also. You have to stare hard before you notice the hair line cut and it's a perfect line.

my gynae is good at stitching - u may wish to try him - he is at Mt A - Dr HK Ho

mine also not really pain after c-se and my massage lady actually commented that she seldom see such a nice scar.. hehhe.. very well hidden.. his services are ex though.. hehe.. :p

TMC - Dr WH Kee. Prices are in moderate range. Very experienced gynae. Pro-natural but stitching skills are superb.

Dr Lim Teck Chye from Tow Yung Clinic at Tanglin Shopping Ctr.

All 3 kids delivered via C-Section. 1 thin line on my tummy, thats all

dr chan kong hon at gleneagle medical ctr

my son was delivered by him, next day i could already walk n vr minimal paint. a nice doctor

Dr. Poon King Fu at Hougang. My wife son just delivered 2 weeks ago.

The best Gynae that i have ever seen.

Hi my baby was delivered by Dr Poon on 1 April.. his stitching is very nice.. my wound heal nicely after 1mth+.. his clinic is at Blk 108 Hougang Avenue 1. the clinic open on Mon n Wed evening too to compromise with working mommies n daddies.. =) Nurses are very nice too..

Hi,

Recommend Dr James Lee who did C-sect for me 2 years back. An experienced gynae I can say.

Dr James Lee goes to hospitals mainly Mount E, Mount A and Thomson Medical Centre

You may wish to view his webpage to know more

Http://jlgyne.com

I'd recommend Dr John Yam from Gleneagles. Can't even see my own stitch! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I highly recommed Dr James lee in toa payoh and he goes to mt eliz too i think. His stitching very good! and he is very caring both for me and my baby even after the delivery.

Back