Any good confinement lady to recommend ?

Hi Penny

i have engaged and used pem confinement nanny services. My cl is ming zhu aunt. she is very experience nanny and she can really cook. You can consider ^^

Hi Eliza,

How come you made so many posts to recommend PEM's confinement nanny and maid? are they really that good? Hmmmm.....

You can try if you need their services. But i did not sign up for any jamu cos my hubby thinks is not neccessary.

Or you have used their services and you dont like or have any comments?

Hi, my confinement lady is good too. She can cook very nice confinement food n good in taking care of infant. She has many years of confinement experience.
Pm me if want to find out more details

Blacklist Confinement Nanny - Mei Xiang jie from KL (m'sia number: 0207 5545077/ S'pore: 8166 7612)
 She has a bad attitude, rude, lazy and is very rough with the baby. Totally unprofessional and not properly trained. Had my confinement done 2months ago, worse and terrible. I engage this confinement lady thru a friend recommendation. As this is my first engagement and also a trust on my friend so I didnt request to meetup this confinement lady.

During confinement, She messed up my whole house and kitchen is so dirty, she doesn't clean well after cooking. Unhygienic with food and etc.  To cut the whole story short, please just do not take this risk to hire her or you'll regret and have the most stressful confinement month with sleepless nights worrying about the baby and yourself as I had this extremely bad experience with her and I'll definitely not hire her for my next baby in future.

Hi if you are still looking for confinement nanny.. here is the contact :

Su Lan - from Melaka.
Her hp: +6017-617-7188

Thank you

Hi,

Do we pay full amount to CL on the last working day or half of the amount first upon her arrival ?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

My auntie is working as a CL now. Used to take care of my kids. Singaporean, 50+, good with babies n cooks very well. Pls contact her for details. No.9760 8939.

hi ryanmummy, i hv contact with auntie linda last week. she is doing day time 9-5pm and stay overnight also can. but i wont be booking with her first as we need to discuss some issues..currently she is still available for Nov..mayb u like to contact her ?

Hi Penny, I would like to recommend my confinement lady who is doing for me now. She is very experienced, cooks well and boils very nourishing soup. You can contact me at 98470741 should you be keen and I will pass the phone to her. Thanks!

Im looking for a good nanny. prefer stay in. If possible to recommend to teach breast feeding and masssage baby

PEM confinement service i would say is good. At least they provide replacement if the nanny is no good. Engaged their service for my 1st child. The 1st nanny who came was very unprofessional.. put her legs on my bed and open my dressing table's drawer without asking.. I called up PEM and a replacement was given the next day. The replacement nanny is good! Gentle to my son and a good cook too. =) But I forgot her name.. Anyway.. upcoming 2nd BB, I'm trying to ask them for the same Nanny. Not sure if possible..

Hi
Recommending my friend's mum.

Auntie Kim
1) Able to cook confinement meals.
2) Very patient and caring. Loves babies.
3) Able to do housework.
4) Timing is flexible. Able to do daytime or whole month.
5) Been a baby/child sitter for 2 years

If you are interested, please contact Janet at 9007 2455 / 6554 0245

Hi , would like to reccomend my fantastic CL , was really lucky to have her as i initially hire one cl who was money grabber , ask for higher pay , air ticket to penang , minimum $200 ang pow and final straw was that she insist on "helping" me buy expensive things like abalone .. so i sacked her ..

Luckily i got this CL who initially retired to take care of grandson .. now she just decided to come back and i got her.. finishing my confinement next .. she is god send ..Her name is auntie Hui Feng ..

My baby is extremely fussy and cry for milk every hour . She is quite pro breast feeding thus dun mind staying up the night to take care . She wakes up ard 6 am just to start preparing my meal .. everyday breakfast , lunch , dinner is like restaurant style .. so far , into my 26 days of confinement i only have 2 repeated dish ... She make very good food even for my husband and my fussy mother and a separeate set for my dad. So daily , she cook 3 type , one set for me , one for mum and husband , and one set for dad who is vegetarian . SHe also is quite clean and can tell she love baby. Extrememly patient and kind , not wasteful at all ... imagine when i was in hospital , she brought my confinemnet food even when i ordered hospital meal , then she say dun waste and she can help me eat the not nice hospital food if nobody eat .. very nice and sweet lady ..
There was once my mum bought meat bao and she told me that better not eat as not sure what type of meat they use , might not good for me ..so the next day she immediatey hand made meat bao me ... how many CL would do that !
She also help to teach my new maid how to care for baby , how to do housechore , and maintain my maid cleanliness such as min 1 day bath 3 time cos taking care of baby .. she also talk sense into my maid when my maid got lazy ,.. so really is making my every penny wrth .. she make me feel that she is more of mother than a CL .. very motherly and yet not naggy .. she is modern and flexible and also respect our privacy alot.. she totally understand that having our first baby, we naturally will want to see baby more so even when hubby came bk late from work , she dun mind leaving the room when hubby come in to see so that we can have family time ... so very considerate ...
she is also not pushy in the confinement rules, she will tell u what to do but if you decide not to, she will respect too .. (etc like me i die die no give bottle till 3 weeks so for 3 weeks she patiently spoonfeed my baby thru the night ). The only thing she very admandant about is mummy have to drink enuff soup .. so she gave me 3 big bowl a day and insist i drink cos it will help produce milk ...
She is also frenly to all guest that comes and dun mind cooking extra for them .. i duno what bad point to say abt her as i have yet to find any ,, can only thank her by posting good review and reccomendation .. i will post all pics of food she cook .. but she mention that she is able to cook different thing and so much everyday cos we have alot of ingredients in the fridge .. so for those who hire her , if you want to eat something u have to have the ingredient ,,,

I extended my confinement with her and now really cant bear to let her leave .. i guess all who employ her is lucky .. i am not related to her and fund her by a forummer recommendation too .. so since i am so free doing my confinement now i can give very detail review ... haha .. For those who ineterested please email me at [email protected]

IPOH HOR FUN
7427900.jpg

HANDMADE MEAT BUN
7427901.jpg

STIR FRIEND MEE SWA
7427902.jpg

DRY MEE HOON KUAY
7427903.jpg

CHIX RICE
7427904.jpg

FISH BEE HOON
7427905.jpg

SOUP MEE HOON KUAY
7427906.jpg

OUR DAILY DINNER STYLE
7427907.jpg

BIG BOWL OF SOU DAILY
7427908.jpg

GULTINOUS RICE SHE TRIAL FOR BB FULL MTH
7427909.jpg

My CL is from PEM Lan Yu Qin.
She's quite lazy, almost everyday we had the same food, and no tea break or supper.
Good luck to those who's getting her, better try to change.

Dear all , auntie Hui Feng had requested for me to stop promoting her for personal reasons thus i would not be replying email for enquries about her and to all mum to be , i wish you best of luck in finding a great CL !

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]

I was recommended to this confinement lady as it was my 1st time and was hell to me. Just be careful if you happen to come across confinement lady by name of Kaili from Msia. Good luck!!

Back