Mummies staying at Fernvale

Today went to a friend's gal b-day party in Indoor play area call Polliwog in East Coast near to the Buger King Restuarant.

My son has a good time there running and playing in the indoor playground. The area is big. Got comfortable space for parents to sit around while the kids play, 2 internet access terminal, lots of magazine, free flow of coffee and tea.

Their indoor playground got free gun shooting area (the same type that you see in the Downtown East the indoor playgound which they charge.) and also have outdoor bouncy type play area for kids.

The price is $18 for 1.5 hrs play only allow 2 parent and 1 kid.

The B-day party cost $400plus with buffet for 10 kids and with a stuff helping to orgnise games to enertain the kids.

I think its a good place to visit and organise party.

PingPing
Reg what my boy learn in Smartie...

Jun09-Sea Creatures
Jul09-Occupations
Aug09-Transportations
Sep09-Insects & Creepy Crawlies

Hi also learned about Food Pyramids, and just 2 weeks back about the lifecycle for plants.

He is getting used there wih his new friends and he said he likes the school. So far so good lar...

In addition, I also send him to Ros School House in Pasir Ris on Right Brain training lor. He had been there for 2 years and he enjoyed the lesson every sat morning.

Daish,
it's $16 for unlimited play at Polliwogs on weekdays, more worth it. There's 25% off for OCBC CDA card as well.

Afternoon ALL...Its been a long time.. Wow all the stressful topics are being discussed nw.. heheheheheh...

Re play areas- hw abt explrer kids on mondays... Its only $4..

Hi Irin n Fi,

long time no see
happy.gif
. Where is explorer kids?

Hi Vivienne,

How are you? How's your son Bingyang?

Oh you just came back from KL?

Which hotel are you staying? Is it near to the Chinatown?

Btw, "Chee Cheong Kai"(not sure spelling correct anot) is it also known as Chinatown?

I will going by plane.

Can provide me more infos?

Thanks

Fi, Vivienne, Crayonmum, who else is keen,
the Explorerkids Mon $4 promo going to end soon le. If want to go must go quick.
happy.gif
We go together next Mon? :p

Hi mummies,

Crayonmum - Thanks, this place looks fun for the kids.

We took a Transtar bus to KL. Dunno that now a day, bus service is like taking aeroplane. Hehe! Great service !!!
happy.gif

Irin - What time are u going?

Doreamon - Thanks, we r fine. Bingyang now busy with his final year exams.

Yes Chee Cheong Kai is Chinatown. We stayed at Berjaya Times Sq. It's within a shopping with theme park too. The kids enjoyed themselves.
happy.gif

If u r going to the Petronas Twin towers, remember to go early to collect free tickets to go up to the skybridge. They start giving out the tickets at 830am, normally by 10am no more tickets. Jus nx to it is KLCC, Shopping n there's a aquaria (underwater world). Very interesting for the kids too. Opening hours 11am - 8pm.
happy.gif

Hope you enjoy your trip !
happy.gif

hi Mummies...long time nv log in...
Hi...hmm will like to share abt Fernvale Primary School...my boy is in primary one this year...his student care teacher actually mention that the test paper/schwork in his sch is almost same level as those SAP school...not like those neighbouring sch.

Hi Ping Ping, as chrisy mention i have two boys in moriah cc...they increase $100 last year August08.

Year end coming...do hope we can meet together for garthering...haha...have not seen most of u yet
happy.gif

Vivienne,
Fizal and I should be going. Crayonmun has to see if her boy recovers by then. You come along lah.
happy.gif

Hi Kong,

That's gd to know that the standard of FV pri's homework is that high.. any idea what's their top student's PSLE score last yr? Cldn't find the info on their website leh.. thks!
happy.gif

Vivienne, Irin,

I think i wun be joining coz Ian is developing a cough...:p but fever is gone.. so that's a relief.

crayonmum: the baby kept me busy plus i couldn't find the thread until now. hahaha.

Irin: explorer kids so cheap!! but timing dun suit me. my ger naps at that time you are going. haha

Evening ladies...
Irin, Viv, sure will join u guys on Mon.. Every monday my kids are PR thr.. hehehe... No othr place to bring them..Bt i will prob be thr ard 4pm. My kids will nap till 3.30 or so.. C u guys thr.

Hi crayonmum,

Kindertots has open their registration for K1 class. I am so happy,and I'll be registering my gal this Sat. I would like to ask why did you withdraw Ian from Kindertots, and enrolled him in Honeytree?

Kong,
Thanks for sharing on Fernvale Primary, I am glad that their standard is not low.

hi pingping,
My original intention was to enrol ian in n2 in honeytree since kindertots din hve n2 and abv then. Then honeytree informed me dat they were converting to a childcare in jul and asked if i wanna enrol ian earlier, so i agreed lor since ian is going there sooner or later.

Kindertots is aircon wif no windows, has carpet floor and has no toilet, so hygiene wise.. I was abit nt satisfied lah. But the teachers were fantastic.
happy.gif

I hve asked adil abt the n2 classes and am quite tempted to rejoin kindertots but i'm still unsatisfied wif the hygiene factor... So still pondering...

Crayonmum,

I do agree with you on the environment factor for Kindertots. I prefer PCF classroom as it's spacious and has a toilet, but the teachers are not good. They are still looking for 3 English and 4 Chinese teachers, so I hv no confidence in them.

As Kindertots is within walking distance, and I hear great feedbacks on the teacher from you all. I decide to enroll my gal for K1 class, sometimes not everything will meet my expectations, so hv to weigh the pros and cons for my kids' education. For me, good and dedicated teachers are more important than the class environment.

As for hygiene standard in PCF, they are not that good either. I find Apple Tree is better than PCF in terms of hygiene. Everyday when my gal goes to her class, the teacher will apply hand sanitiser (they started the using the hand sanitiser due to the H1N1 virus) on her hands but they will sit on the floor before the class starts. As they wear shoes in class, I don't find it clean when they put their hands on the floor after they had cleaned their hands with hand sanitiser. Even though I had feedback to the form teacher abt it, she said she will feedback to the person in charge ( actually she is the one in charge). That's why I am very disappointed with PCF, the teachers don't take parent's feedback seriously.

pingping,

i am appalled that PCF allows shoes in classrooms.. i tot such hygiene standards only existed during our times. :p

i think kindertots will be cleaner than PCF then.. at least no shoes allowed.
happy.gif

Crayonmum - Thanks, but i'm still blur. So member card is $8.50, then $4 is per entry on Mon. Adult is $1.50 ? Am i right ?
kao_confused.gif

Vivienne,
you have NTUC link card? If have then you only need to pay $5.50 one time membership fee. And every Mon per entry for each kid is $4 unlimited play. Adult is free if you have the link card, if not then $1.50.
It does sound abit complicated, hehe.

Vivienne,
hmm ... I'm not sure about Passion card. Just bring and see whether can use or not lor, haha!!!

Vivienne,

Go to the first icon on the top right side of yr posting, and click on it. You can edit yr posting by writing delete or other words that you want to write, but you can't delete yr posting.

If you want to delete yr posting, you hv to email the moderator and they will remove it for. you. Hope this helps.

Vivienne,

Pingping answered ur qn liao.
happy.gif
oh.. but u can only edit ur post within 20 mins after posting.

oh btw, NTUC having offer for Mammy Poko Jumbo now.. $21.90.

PingPing - Thanks. Got it!
happy.gif

Enne _ Hello, long time no c.
happy.gif

Crayonmum - Thanks, bought Mamy Poko at NTUC jus now at $21.45. Hehe
happy.gif

Evie - Hi, I'm at 407.
happy.gif

hi mummies..

can i join in the chat
happy.gif
i stay at blk 408A.. M a FTWM.. have a 20mth old bor.. n expecting #2 bor in Jan10..

i jus let my #1 join in the toddlers group at Moriah Sch.. any mummies here have their kids in there?? any comment or issue for me to take notes??

like to learn more from all the more experience mummies here
happy.gif

last time use to.. But not anymore.. Cos i m carry my #2 now.. With big tummy.. Difficult to ran after a toddler myself..
happy.gif

Anyone want to exchange Macdonald Stickers?

I have the following stickers:

1. Ang Mo Kio
2. Amber
3. Bayshore
4. Farrer
5. Robinson

Need to exchagne for :

1. Scotts
2. Toa Payoh
3. Orchard

happy.gif

Back