!! What blender to use ??

Dear Mummies,

To make babys 1st puree food, what grinder can be recommended and can any mummies advise how how to make Baby Cereal and Grains for Homemade Baby Food ?

Maha

I'd like to know also... Currently feeding 7mth old with Gerber and Heinz puree. Just bought one food maker from Pigeon as recommended by colleague, but nvr use it yet.

Thanks...

Hi i bought philips hand held blender, very convenient to fix up and blend. Don't buy those table top ones, will become white elephant because trouble to set up, wash.

Than u put this hand held stick into any bowls to do the grinding isit ?

Are u refering to this pls

:
4424772.jpg

Wow ying,

Thanks dear really helpful .. i guess furby is also refering to abv seen pic .... mmm wonder if ever philips got any promotn to get this in a good deal !!

Yup, nowadays John little, OG got 20% off.. dunno they carry this product or not... Can shop around then get a good deal~~~
happy.gif

cheers.

Hello mummies,

sorry to tag, I have a brand new Philips AVENT Combined Steamer and Blender to let go too.

$140. meet up at sengkang/buangkok only.

If interested, please PM me.

I throw everything into the small slow cooker to cook up a porridge, then blend it with Phillips blender that costs $79.90. Works well for me.

Do you mommies buy a separate blender for meats and veg/fruits? Never owned a blender before and wondering if they are easy to clean and trap smells if you know what I mean.

Back