Any Good nanny in SengKang or Punggol

Hi,

Posting on behalf of my mom's friend. My mom's a professional babysitter but now caring for my baby, heheh. But she does have a network of babysitter friends, and one of them is currently available cause the baby she cared for has graduated to childcare. Many years of experience, lives in SengKang. Let me know if you're interested and I can link you up.
happy.gif

Looking for a FTWM mummy to share in-house experienced babysitter in Tampines St 83/ Pasir Ris, (Mini in-house infant care)

Timeline: Starting from Feb’ 2009
Ratio: 1 Nanny to 2 Babies
Age Range: 3 months – 9months only

I am a FTWM (I have a 4 month old daughter), and am thinking of employing an in-house babysitter (the contact i got has some background in childhood education and she is Chinese, very pleasant lady) to care for my girl. The babysitter will come to my house (Tampines Blk 865) everyday to look after our babies from 8am-7pm (will be flexible) and she'll have to do reading, flashcards and baby chores.

The in-house nanny is charging me roughly $1500 for two babies ($700 x 2 for nanny services, $100 transportation), will not have overtime fee, but I will have to provide for her food during the day (which may be around $50 per month per baby)

Nanny charge does not include:
1. Food/ Formula Milk for Baby
2. Perishables- Diapers, Shampoo, Wet Wipes etc.
3. Washing laundry (which will be done by my maid)
4. Cooking (which will be done by my maid)
5. Sleeping linen and blankets

I have planned up a timetable and will get the nanny to:
1. Make Puree / Vegetable soups until babies ready for porridge
2. Feed formula to a timetable
3. Follow baby routines
4. Shower baby (assisted by my maid)
5. Change baby (assisted by my maid)
6. Play and Sing to a timetable
7. Read and Flashcards to a timetable (English, Math, Chinese)
8. Be on stand-by when we need her for weekends
9. Protect, look after the house and oversee the maid's chore..

I have plenty of toys and books and Glenn Doman Flash Cards (Math, Chinese), if mummies like to bring materials to share, we can plan this into the timetable

We will still need to interview this babysitter before anything. The downside is this babysitter does not speak superb English but she speaks great mandarin, can manage basic Vocab such as ‘shopping’, ‘please finish your food’ etc

Interested mummies, please call me at 81682107 Email: [email protected], my name is Kym. Please note there is only space for one baby, also, we are a simple family and is just looking for someone kind and loving to take care of my daughter, we will try to accommodate any mummy request only to our best abilities, thanks

Hi,

Any good recommendation for an experienced babysitter at Sengkang around Anchorvale? Would like to find one who can take care of 3mth old baby from 7-7pm. Starting in March 2009.

Thanks

Hi, I am registering this account on behalf of my mum. Just a little introduction on my mum, we are a family of 5 residing in Hougang Ave 8. (my dad and mum together with my elder sister,brother and me). Currently my mum is a housewife with free time in the day as my bro and sis are working while i am attending university. She is interested in babysitting and have been looking around. She has experience in the past from babysitting my cousins and a neighbour whom we still keep in contact.
If you have not found a suitable babysitter, might wanna consider my mum. Below is the contact: 63865232(H) or her HP (93428196).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Mummies To be,

I am a SAHM , staying at Compassvale Walk.
I've been looking after my 2 gals since birth, currently not wrking and would like to look after any newborn baby staying in Sengkang.

I will charge as per the market rate $550 + $50 if consuming soild food. (price nego)

Anyone interested, pls msgme @ 9180 6758(HP)or email me @ [email protected] for further discussion & viewing of my house cleaniness.

Thank you
Diana

Hi Mummies,

My mom is an experienced babysitter. She has almost 20 years of experiences and always babysit from newborn.

We are staying at Punggol area.

Anyone interested, please msg me at 97345700 or email me at [email protected].

Thank you
Jamie

Hi,

I'm looking for SAHM to take care my 14 months son, prefer staying at Sengkang near blk 226B.

Monday(7am - 7pm) to Saturday (alternate 7am - 2pm)

Rachel

I am looking for a nanny to take care for my 2nd boy starts from September/October 2009. My EDD is end July 2009.

Area: Preferably staying near 119B, Rivervale Drive, Sengkang.
Timing: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Would appreciate it if mummies know any good nanny can recommend to me, pls e-mail me at [email protected].

(Please don’t p.m. me as I think the p.m. system is down). Thanks in advance.

I'm urgently looking for part time nanny also ..taking care of my 1month old newborn at SK area on sat daytime only (Temporary).

Please contact us at 98560707 Mr. Ho if you r interest.

Hi Angel,
I'm looking for nanny in seng kang area now, wd you be able to share more about this Mdm Ong? I called someone by the name Serene too and she also recommend other nannies...THanks alot. As I don't check the forum often, appreciate if you can PM me.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced and good nanny who is reliable, caring and can takecare a new born baby since dec 09/ Jan 10 in Punggol Field area (preferably near blk 101C). Would be appreciate if any mummies will recommend one for me. Pls pm me to [email protected].

Thank you.

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good nanny who can come over my place in Sengkang to take care of my twins from Mon-Fri (8 to 6pm), & Sat (8 to 12noon) instead of me leaving my baby in her place. I am a SAHM with a maid. Pls email to [email protected] with details. Thanks.

hi,
I am looking for a nanny to take care of my baby boy from Dec 2009 onwards. He will be around 3+ to 4 mths old then.
I am staying in Sengkang Rivervale Crescent.
Looking for someone - smoke free house, not looking after other kids, good family background and experienced in taking care of young babies
. please email me your rates and contact# if you have someone to recommend.

[email protected]

If anyone knows of good infant care centres in SK to recommend, please email me too.

Thanks!

I am looking for a day time baby sitter at compassvale bow, the Coris, OR estates near Ranggung or Buangkok stations.

7am to 7pm
Start from March 2010, he will be 3-4mths old by the time.

Please email to [email protected]

HI, like to know how much does a stay-in nanny costs, if comes to your house to take care of toddler about 1 year old? I'm staying at Edgefield Plains, Punggol.

Hi Ladies,

I am a SAHM and I have a 5month+ coming 6month som.
My house is neat & spacious (EM),smoke-free enviroment, pet free and bilingual family in yishun.
I will charge as per the market rate $600 + $50 if consuming soild food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Sat )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you

hi,
i'm joyce, currently looking for a caring & experince nanny who can look after my 3mths old baby boy.
i'm staying in sengkang (compassvale st) so preferably to find someone who staying nearby too.

if interested, pls email me at [email protected]

hi, im elis staying in fernvale. i lookin to bb sit those around 3 month above . im a stay home mum with a maid. thanks cal/ leave a msg 81980610 for elis.

Hihi,

Its my pleasure to inform you that being a caregiver is my passion. I love children and am a proud mum of a 2yr old gal and a 3mth old boy. My eldest gal is schooling in Julia Gabriels.

I do have a maid and my mum along. We strongly believe in giving kids a condusive educational cum play environment.

Do let me know if you need my service, and am staying at Punggol [The meadows cluster] and charge reasonably, $550 yet nego
happy.gif

Best rgds
97811 758

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.
1 year old and above.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi! I'm urgently looking for a reliable part-time babysitter for Sengkang area (staying opposite Punggol Park). Prefer if the babysitter can come my place for few hours everyday for a period of 2-4 weeks. Pls PM me if you know of anyone. Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

my boy is currently taking care by a nannny, we will stop her in april as my boy is going to child care in May. He had been taking care by her since Jan 2010.

House very clean, 2 children in their 20+ and she is in her 50+ and friendly and not calculative, (not that type of nanny will black face if you are late). And is 1 to 1 service and she is a very experience nanny.

She stay just opp Rivervale Plaza.

Let me know if you are interested, so that I can give her contact to you for you to liaise with her directly.

melissa, I have p.m. you.
happy.gif

hi,

i'm looking for a babysitter to come to my place in Rivervale Link to babysit my baby.

Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm

We have a helper at home so all the housework will be done by her, you just need to focus on caring for the baby.

Please call me at 96569 665 if you have the experience in taking care of baby.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a babysitter to recommend at Rivervale, Sengkang. She has been taking care of my DD since 3 months for 2 years and my DS since 3 months for 1.5 years.

She is at 50+, friendly and not calculative. Her house is very clean. She preferred looking after 2-8 months baby.

PM me for her contact number.

Hi, I need a helper on a daily basis from 8.30am to 3.30pm from Monday to Friday. My mum is at home but has back problems, so will need a helper to assist her :

1) Take care of 9 months old baby as he is learning to walk. Helper does not need to bathe /feed baby.

2) Do general cleaning / ironing when baby is sleeeping

Please pm me if you have any contacts to recommend.

Rates are negotiable.

I live in Sengkang area - Park Green.

Many thanks.

Looking for a reliable nanny around Fernvale to look after my 5 month old baby boy on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 11am-6.30pm only. Pls contact me 90933090.

Hi

I'm looking for baby sitter (experience in new born)at Sengkang area (compassvale walk)in next yr Mid Mar-April onwards. My baby will due in Jan 11 next Yr. Pls call me 94523188 if you have any recommendation. Many Thanks.

Hi,

Am looking for a nanny to take care of my 2 years old gal. Almost immediate from next mth onwards cos my existing nanny cannot take care when sch re-open in jan12. She needs to fetch her grandsons around for sch & classes.
sad.gif
I stay in Sengkang Rivervale Drive.
Any good recommendation?

Thanks.

anybody can intro weekend overnight nanny for me ? but my 3 kids is 1 year 2 months , 3 years and 4 years for sengkang or nearby other location .

please let me know. thank you

my elderly mum at punggol willing to be ad-hoc nanny (bring kids to and fro school within the estate), cook and feed them..anyone willing to consider her, can pm me.

hi, any recommendation to some help to fetch my 2 years old girl from childcare at rivervale at 6pm, feed her with dinner, and i fetch her after work by 7:30pm.

hi, which school in rivervale and where do you stay? possible that nanny fetch your girl and then, bring her back to your own house to feed her and wait for your return instead? how about on days when your girl falls sick, who will take care of her?

hi babakba,

my first skool at 153/154 rivervale cresecent. i stay at rivervale drive.

so u mean that nanny will bring my girl home, then cook and feed her?

as for days when my girl is sick, u mean got such service to help take care? thts fantastic.

how much har?

my mum has been a nanny with around 19 years of experience and is currently looking for baby/kids to look after. she would prefer the baby/kids to be taken care of at my place and we are staying at rivervale walk.

if interested, please kindly email to [email protected] and I will get my mum to call you for further discussions.

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/babysitter around Sengkang area, near compass point. I will be delivering my baby by early Sept 2012, and after the maternity leave, i would like to to have nanny's help for i will be working.

Pls send me your contact and prices. Thanks

Hi,

I am on a look out for nanny/babysitter near Sengkang (Fernvale) area to look after 2 children, aged 2.5 yrs old an 15 month old.
(9 to 5pm)

Pls pm me

hi, i am interested to look for a nanny/babysitter to come to my place near buangkok mrt from nov to dec/jan (ard 2-3mths or maybe more if i tink i need it), daytime..maybe ard 8-6 thereabts..mainly to help look after a newborn and to do sm simple hsewk is possible. PM if anyone has contacts or interested to take up this job. tks! I'm nt working but just need some extra help since I'm alone@hm most of the time.

hi all,

I would like to warn you about the nightmare nanny we had for the past 1 month.

<u>She is Mdm Ong Siew Leng, stays in Pasir Ris and her mobile is 9636 9631</u>

Please do NOT hire this babysitter. She is extremely lazy and caused my baby to have fungal infection on his entire genitals area just because she cannot be bothered to wash after he has pooped. All she did was slap on a new diaper and that was it. We only realized it after my helper caught her not doing so.

For the past 9 months where my helper and previous nanny (previous nanny has quit as she had to have an operation) have been taking care of him and he was in perfect condition, not even a tiny bit of nappy rash and each PD visit, my PD would praise that his skin is very good and he has been very well taken care of.

This Mdm Ong has only taken care of my boy for 3 weeks and we had to bring him to the PD for medications for his fungal infection. Imagine the pain he has to go through, the trouble and not forgetting the time and money we have to spend!

We are not some mean employers in case you wonder. We let her sleep whenever our bb is sleeping and she doesnt have to do a bit of work at all in terms of washing and sanitizing bb's stuffs. My helper does everything and all she had to do was eye-ball him and make sure he doesnt fall, takes his meals and takes his naps.

But this Mdm Ong, will sleep when my boy is sleeping and takes her own sweet time to eat her lunch the moment he wakes up and simply let my helper does everything. FYI, my helper is the one who showers, feed and make my boy sleep.

What does this Mdm Ong do as a babysitter, you must wonder, cuz WE WONDER TOO!!!

The last straw was when she brought someone to our house w/o informing us and my helper had to immed carry my boy away as he was afraid of the stranger and crying badly.

The only reason why we are willing to pay more for the nanny to come to our place is because we want to know that he's well taken care of and not worry about anyone who may be at the nanny's place and we will not even know what they will do to him since he's only 10 months and can't talk yet.

Do consider if you want someone as irresponsible to take care of your child. She's a GOOD RIDDANCE we say!

As a working mom, I want to go to work without having to worry every moment about my baby at home, i'm sure you would want to find a nice and caring nanny too and have a peace of mind at work.

Hi,why don't u get a nanny from northeast cdc?they hv a list of nannies who attended 2days theory training taught by a nurse.i attended the nanny course to prepare myself for future if i need to go into this line;hence i know of this channel.

Back