Looking for babysitter in Marine Parade

Hi,

I'm looking for babysitter in Marine Parade area, preferably Marine Terrace or Marine Crescent.

If you are interested or have someone good to recommend, kindly PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello to all Mummies,

Just would like to share with you all this babysitter located at Tampines. I was also referred to her by a close friend of mine. And I must say I am very lucky that I have engaged her to babysit my kids.

She is very experienced in this field, having more than 20 years of full-time experience. She is in her early 50s
Her charges are reasonable, but if you would like to find out more about the charges,
email [email protected]

Hi all,

My sister is an experienced babysitter, for infant to 5yo.
She has 2 kids at P1 & P6.
She is 40+, patient, hygienic & flexible hours.
Staying at Hougang Ave 9.

Please PM me for more info. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for a temporary helper to help my mum look after 2 toddlers for a week in March 2010. Hours from 10am to 6pm Mon - Fri - in Marine Parade area. Please PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced babysitter in Marine Parade / Mountbatten / Old Airport Road area to take care of a 3-mth old baby, Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm, ASAP
Interested parties, pls email me your contact to [email protected] and I will get back to you ASAP. Chinese only.

Thanks!

hi
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

hi,

im posting on behalf of my mum...

she is able to babysit for full day 7am to 7pm (mon to fri)
any age babies from newborn to 5yrs old.
she is staying in circuit road (aljunied)
pls contact me or sms me @ 97646512 for more info
email is also welcome : [email protected]

thanks
alicia

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced babysitter in Marine Parade area to take care of a 6 mth old baby, Mon-Fri 7am to 6pm, ASAP
Interested parties, pls email me your contact at [email protected] and I will get back to you ASAP. Chinese only.

Thanks!

Back