Anyone has Dunstan Baby Language Kit?

jntt

Thinking of getting one of the above which decodes the 5 common sounds made by babies crying to mean the following:

NEH - Hungry
EH - Baby needs burping
OWH - Baby is tired
ER - Baby has wind pain
HER - Baby is uncomfortable, either needs nappy change, is hot or cold etc.

Any mothers who has the above system can comment on if it is really useful? Or anyone interested to share the cost of getting one set?

Is it difficult to understand the system? Until how old was ur baby did it work for you? Am contemplating to get it as I don't want to end up with another useless commercial product.

Can u let me know what does the kit contains? Did u get it at $59.90?

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

geberra: i've bought it and tried it. it's not complicating. just 5 sounds to remember. if u listen very careful, it's quite easy. after a few practice, i could manage and it really help alot! but only work for first 3 mths. cos by the 4 mth, they change their sounds.

thanks bunny for sharing...good to know tat it works....maybe i will watch again nearer to delivery..

hi geberra, actually you don't need to watch nearer to the delivery.

It is better for you to watch after delivery so that you can recognize the sound that your baby make and compare it to the dvd.

hi geberra, besides dunstan baby language, another essential dvd to watch is the happiest baby on the block. Combine these 2 and you will know how to handle your baby well.

i saw this, i think it only works for newborn like 3 months or less. After my son was over 3 months, his sounds started becoming different.

Hi,
I have the Dunstan baby language DVD set (complete set that comes with the chart) to let go. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

I have the Dunstan DVD & the Happiest Bb on the Block in book format. Pls PM. Save $$$. Very useful to have & yet no need to get new ones

I has a 5 year old cousin, like put his hand on the mouth suck grant, become a habit, how to change her habit?
Any toys age for 2 children play?

Back