Childcare @ toapayoh

edszybaby

hi!

i just want to ask anyone who knows a good childcare center @ toapayoh near lorong6

i will be working soon and still dont have a nanny for my 2mo baby..so im considering an option to put my baby to a chilcare first while we are still finding a nanny..

thanks in advance!

Hi Eds,

There are a total of 3 in the central area, I tink. SAFRA/HDB Hub/NTUC or Little Skool House
happy.gif

Hi,

Can share more about the schools in Toa Payoh? My bb is 20mths old. Considering sending her to some enrichment classes/playgroups etc but not sure what are the options available. Thanks.

finally found this thread..
me oso intend to put my 17mths bb in childcare..
but those listed abv.. all hv to wait...
the waiting list is abt 100paz!!!

any other gd 1 around?

Snowy_casper

Have you went for their orientation?

You can just place yr child in the other 3 cc first.

Maybe you can consider kinderland. The second good one after mindchamp.

May i know where the HDB hub child care is located?Cannot seem to find it anywhere in the hub...Is it in the office building or above kiddie palace?

i cant find their website leh.. last week i just call them... tis mth Registration open for HDB staff only.. public need to wait until sept/oct to check whether got left vacancy onot..

Hi I Noe totally nth abt kids enrichment class or playgrouo at all.. And my baby is comin 18 mths soon.. Shld I put her in childcare or r there better ones.?? N normally wat r the price range..? Is there ani recommendation ard boon lay area..??

Hi,
If you are not working then i guess you can send him to those 3 hour playgroups or enrichment classes instead of childcare.

If you are looking for enrichment center then there are alot.Do you want it to be music based? (Kindermusik) or academic based?
After you decide you can check out the websites and they will have the prices and all there.
There are also gym lessons where the kids have fun and all.

Yep do consider what you would like to send your son for then easier to shortlist which are the better schools that have prices you are willing to pay.

Hi Smurfygal/trx,
I personally do not recommend playgroups or childcare yet if your kids r still young. Gotta consider the high risk of falling sick easily, given their immunity levels are not so strong yet.

I am a mum to a pair of twin dds, turning 1 this August. Currently, my dds are attending brain stimulation classes at Right Brilliance, upon recomendation by a galfren of mine whose son attends the 4 yo class also at RB.
My darlings enjoyed the classes tremedously, with an extensive coverage of memory training, pretend plays, sensory activities, motor skills, hands-on language and maths. Songs, fingerplay are also included in the class.
Enrichment classes are otherwise a good option as the kids do not spend so much time within a confined space as compared to childcare. Hence, lower instances of falling ill.

Hi all mummies reading this thread,

I find KidzRB funny. She got only 5 posts altogether and named KidzRB> RB> Right Brilliance?
And all her posts are about sending her twin to Right Brilliance? Just do a search n you'll know.

Jus my thought. :p

Hi all the kind moms, I am looking around for a Childcare centre to send my 18months old boy there and one of the Centres in mind is the MacPherson Sheng Hong Childcare Centre. just to find out is anyone of the moms has got some experience/views on this particular Centre ?

Your kind help will be highly appreciated

Back