(2009) TTC-ing for baby girls!! Come on in!

yungkimmy, I am horse year, menses period between 28 - 32 days...thanks!!
BTW, i am trying for a boi
happy.gif

- Bena

if you want Bb boi,,than you can try it on 5th month of chinese / lunar calender..

- Babypink

Shio = 12 animals ( chinese astrology )
yours is which one...

yungkimmy, is there any other months down the road? Can help give me all possible months till next year? planning for a 2010 boi
happy.gif

Thanks in advance!

yungkimmy...lunar 5th month = month of June? BTW, i think this year lunar calendar got something called leap year izzit? So eg. lunar 8th month is in Oct? is it true?

If got leap year how?

yungkimmy can help me to calculate also? im 2 months pregnant already and really hope to have a girl as my 1st one is a boy. but i dunno when is my last period, my edd is on the 16th Nov and im born in the year of Monkey 1980

hi mummy jo,

if you 2 months now ,,,than the time u make it was around end of Feb 2009....
u shio monkey ( now 30 )......
must dissapointed you ler.....my calculate is BB Boi...
but please dont think its too hard...just enjoy ur pregnancy ler.........its just intermezo only....
BTw...now u 2 months or 2 months plus.....bcos its will make different result.....

yungkimmy, I am born in dragon year, menses period between 28 - 32 days...thanks!!
BTW, i am trying for a boy. When should I try for this year?

Hi yungkimmy, i went for checkup on the 6th and doctor says im 8 weeks pregnant already. so today should be the 10th week already ba. Actaully i also thought it might be a boy again cos my mum did mention my 2nd one will be a boy again haha.. but i really wanted a girl so badly.

hi Yungkimmy,
i wanna try for gal too. can calculate for me?? Thanks in advanced

born in 1976 Dragon
cycle: 28-29days

hi yungkimmy

i wana try for boy, pls calculate for me which are the months i shld try for this year.

born 1978, cycle 30-31.
thanks

maybe we can share the style we use... that resulted in us having boys...

then avoid these... then use those style that help other mummies have girls
happy.gif

mummies (dg this is specially for you hor *muaks* miss you long time no see no hear!)

My gf told me to tried putting a pair of baby booties on the headboard - depending on the gender you wan, you put accordingly. This time #2 i put a pair of blue booties (i didn't try for number 1) and it's really a boy.

No harm trying :p i guess those who wants long feng tai can try 2 pairs of booties - 1 pink and 1 blue!

dumbger: haha number #2 is going to pop soon, i can close shop liao, #1 gal and #2 is a boy!

FYI fen gave birth a few months back ... =)

so lucky!! i hope my number 2 now is a girl *fingers crossed*, to complement with my #1 which is a boy.
happy.gif

oh she did?? boy boy or girl girl? her first one?

hi mummies, i need your opinion/help. my baby just passed her 4th month and had her 2nd dose of 6 in 1 last july 16 and scheduled to take her 3rd dose of 6 in 1 on aug.17. my colleague told me that it is impt to get the rotavirus jab and since said jab must be administered at 4 weeks after any jab (which is her 6 in 1), must wait until aug 17 for her 1st dose of rotarix. as such, if she were to get her 2nd dose, she will be 6 months and 8 days already as I'm sure it will be scheduled on 18th of September. is that ok or should she be exactly 6 month and not a day older than that. pls advise. thanks so much

Such Beautiful Birthday Greetings!!!!! YOur Mom is Pretty Awesome to say the least 70-448 exam!!!! Mia you are really becoming a great leader and I'm sure Little Tae knew that and is very proud of you 70-562 exam!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TA'OKETE SINA!!! WOW THE BIG 40 HUH???? You are One Beautiful Mother, Daughter, Sister and Wife 70-630 exam!!!! I love you and wish you much Love, Hugs, Smiles and Many many Blessings!!!

Hi ladies, I am selling my brand new, unopened box of Pre-Seed.

- Brand New Unopened Box
- Fertility-friendly lubricant
- Uniquely Developed to not harm sperm
- Ideal for ladies who are trying to conceive
- Clinically tested, doctor recommended
- 6 pre-filled applicators in a box
- Patented formula os extra gentle and non-irritating
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in the USA

Please email me at [email protected] and quote me your best price, if you are keen.

Thanks!

hi yungkimmy,

me too like most of the mummies here hoping to get a lil princess in yr 2011. can calculate for me when is the best TTCing time to get a baby gal? im born in 1982. anymore infos u need?

Hi Yungkimmy,

I am trying to get a baby girl to start planning by June/July this year as I want a girl by 2012.
want a rabbit baby thats why.

Any tips?

I have a boy who is 26 months old now. So most prob it would be a 3 years gap for my case.

When is the best time to TTC for a baby girl if I want a girl by May/June 2011?

Hi yungkimmy,

I am born in (lunar) August 1979 (Goat). I would like to give birth to a boy since I have 2 girls now.

My menses starts on 23 every months since Jan 2010. When is the best time to conceive in order to get a boy for the year 2011?

hi im also trying to have a gal tried the online sheers method doesn't really works in mi as its really difficult to meet the dates since ovulation difficult to detect.

tried using ovulation kit too, my mense cycle is always 30 days ovulation very accurate but seems to always miss it if i stop inter... 2 to 3 days b4 ovulation.

any advise??? really wanna have a gal in year of rabbit

hi,there..

im born in the year of monkey (1980)
im trying for a baby girl : rabbit or dragon..
as i have a baby boy in the year of cow.
my menses is abt 26-29days...
i have been trying for the past 6mths but no luck yet.
can u advise me how??

tks
my email : [email protected]

Back