(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

dj mama: Mer so brave... Hayden cried like hell when i put her in playgroup... onli after a few days den she said bye bye to me...

the simz:
Hi!!! One is ok, better for the baby cos enough attention. I feel bad and guilty most of the time cos I dun have enough time & worse: Patience to deal with them sometimes. But we want 3 kids (and by we i mean me) LOL

Sandy:
Wahhh!!! Naomi is sooo bright!! Sorry for my ignorance, I did not know there are still Chinese Schools in the Philippines. Isit like Malaysia, the Chinese Schools means in Chinese medium and all the books are in Chinese?

Lili:
it seems that you r talking bout our #2. I am so paiseh to bring her out before cos she cries all the time. At this age, #1 was oredi on all four and show early sign of crawling. This one, still refused to be on her tummy. Her tummy time is 2mins max, then she'll cry and cry!! We tried to ignore her, but her voice can become v shrilly n then somebody will pity n sayang her.

and then ho... she likes movement and new things. When we stopped walking, she will fuss so we have to be on the go. My MIL thought her diet was successful until she went to Korea for a week to discover that all her weight loss was actually due to carrying #2 in the afternoons. Her diet? only maintain her current weight. LOL

Re: Food
After reading what you offered, I think I should intro seafood oredi but I dunno why I am still asking whether "this dish" has prawn in restaurants.... Hb said I am very resistant to change. SIGH

Djmama:
Good on you, what a good girl Mer is!!! I guess we always gancheong for nothing, ho? hahaha

hi overload,

chinese schools here means the students get to take chinese as an additional third language. here we have main language english, second language is filipino.

ya, its better to introduce a wider variety of food to her, including pork and seafood (excluding shellfish) so she gets to appreciate different kinds of food..

Sandy,
Ahhh I remember now. Naomi is going to the school all your hb's female relatives went to, right?  that's why no Chinese school!! Haha. do u plan to teach her by yourself? My Chinese is v lousy. So I can't teach 

haha... talk abt nose digging...
han's worse, dig already want to stick it onto me...

urggghhhh!!! the more i scream, the more he wants to do it.
sad.gif

yaer, omg leh.. eats it!!?!! that is the thing i am afraid kylene will do.. now when her nose is dripping with mucus, she will try to lick it!

It's been a very long time since I'm here. Have been too busy with work and toddler. Just wondering how's everyone doing?

Congrats to all those who are preg with #2. I've been trying for my 2nd one since early this year but till don't have.
sad.gif
I did not try for my 1st one at all and then kana!

Hi mummies, my boy recently refused to eat almost anything after I started putting him into childcare since 2nd Aug, not sure if due to change of environment or because my #2 due soon in 2 weeks' time or what reason. Really frustrating as he will eat at most half a bowl of his usual serving of porridge or even lesser and in school, he refused almost all food served, but sometimes, he will eat, so hard to understand his eating pattern. In the mornings, he also refused breakfast, these few days, only drink abt 120ml of his usual 260ml milk at 7.30am, then refused all food, lunch in childcare is around 11.30am, he does not eat much too, so I am worried he will get gastric if he continues like this. His vommitting problem came back again after entering childcare too. This problem initially stopped for 2 - 3 weeks after I brought him to TCM, but now he still vomits quite easily whenever he cries, really at a loss what to do with him. But when he is at home, he is really a terror, as I am getting ready for delivery, I find it very hard to look after him alone at home, so no choice, have to send him into childcare. Anyone got any advice to this?

Sorry to interrupt.

Oh, what a noisy zoo tickets.
=============================

May I know if any Mummy has 4 tickets on 23 Oct, Sunday, 11am that you are willing to exchange with me? I'll be most grateful for that. Or else I will just have to sell these 4 tickets and my kids won't get to watch the play.
sad.gif

I'm willing to meet you anywhere to do the exchange. THANK YOU!

Please PM me for my hp.

Phonics Training Course for Mummies - 2012 Training Schedule is out. Effective teaching on children from 2 plus to 4 plus. Mummies saw good progress in their kids. Refer to SMH section 'Bulk Purchase - Phonics Training Course for Mummies' for details.

Hi Mummies,

I'm planning to sign my 2 girls up for Julia Gabriel holiday programmes.
There is a 20% group discount if 4 or more children register at the same time. It can be a different programme and venue.

If anyone is interested too, please PM me so that we can all enjoy the group discount.

Information for the holiday programmes. http://www.juliagabriel.com/pdfviewermm1ab.html

Hi mummies,

Sorry for interruption.

Any kids going to Sunflower childcare? I have 2 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire for sale. All BRAND NEW. Size is M. Letting go at reasonable price.
My child is not attending the childcare but I have bought it during the trial period.

PLS PM if Keen! Thank you!

Back