A good stroller

bladers

Hi mummies,

Wld like to find out from those who have bought their strollers, any recommendation for a mummy like myself who would be on the move on my on with the baby, shopping, etc. What type of strollers would be suitable..?

Prefer one which is less bulky.

hi all,

i'm selling my Quinny Buzz (3 wheelers)

its Brand New with Local warranty.

Warranty is still not filled as the guy at BBHyperstore said to bring back BB's birth cert after i deliver and warranty will start thereafter.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

its is in Sulphur color (Apple green)

aprica and combi would be good choise for u...Lightweight, 1 hand fold but flimsy...

Vice versa for peg perego...

Hi mummies!!
sorry to interupt..
I have a Quinny Zapp for sale.Still under warranty from Robinsons My daughter refuse to sit in it, have to buy another stroller for her. it comes with matching infant seat as well.
(Bright Pink for both )
email me if u r keen.
[email protected]

I think a good stroller should have these 2 conditions

1. Lightweight
2. Can be closed with 1 hand

I dun remember my COmbi stroller model but it cost $404 if i'm not wrong. Mine is orange color.

I think it's a pretty good stroller, weighting 4kg+ only. Never regret buying it!! =)

If money is no issue then go for Aprica instead of Combi. One hand fold, lightweight but a bit flimsy.

Alternatively, get the Graco CitiSport EDT from Toys R US for $199. Value for money, lightweight but not as filmsy as the Apricas and Combis. Not really one hand fold tho.

I've gone thru about 5-6 stollers ever since the birth of 1st gal. My tots are:

1) Combi - main advantage is it's super lightweight. Easy to fold and store. But cannot use once BB gets heavy cos got difficulty pushing the stroller and the wheels are too small to tahan. Becuase it's lightweight, it's easy to tip over too.

2) Lucky Baby Capella - they've got a wide range, but most are heavy, about 6kg. I dun like the reversible bar strollers cos I find them a tad too flimsy for my liking. Plus, it's bulky when folded for storage.

3) Peg Perego Aria - Not too bad. Lightweight and easy to manouveur. Too bad it's bulky when folded for storage and it's only got 2 sitting positions. I like a variety of positions to suit the growing stages of BB.

4) Maclaren Quest - My favourite Best Buy ever! Though kinda heavy at 6kg plus, it's easy to manouveur. Really compact when folded and easy to store. Unfortunately, the lowest position is at a 45 degrees incline, so not suitable for newborns. More for BB's 5-months and above.

I'm now looking at the Bugaboo Bee. Really compact when folded. The whole seat is reversible which is good, so that BB can face you during initial stages, then swop over for out-facing seat when they're older. Because it's kinda heavy at 6.5kg, it's not easy to tip over. Major plus point is it's super easy to push around. I even tested it with my 12kg gal. Still as easy to push around. Looks like a good investment considering it's hefty price tag. Advantage is that they have 2-yrs warranty.

Hi...

Is the Combi Miracle Turn a good stroller? It is a very expensive stroller and I am wondering if it is value for $$$...

Anyone to share their experience with this stroller?

hmmm...i am thinking about the stroller which was selling at toys r us...it is super light...but my baby only 4 months so it is out of the question...
rofl.gif

just recently got a new stroller.it is maxbaby.it is quite good for baby from birth right up to 4 years of age.not so big.lots of compartments for both baby & parent.a big basket,2 cup holder and a small container with cover.great for outing.

I would recommend Maclaren. I bought a Maclaren Triumph - light weight and can be closed using 1 hand. Wheel mechanism quite good too and I have no problem with it after 2 years even!

Oh yea, if you want to fit it with a baby car seat, the only Maclaren model that can do so is the Maclaren Techno XT..

Hi, I have a Combi JT500.
4.5kg, one hand operation, reversible handle. close 3 folds, thus very easy to keep.

Bought in Dec07, Used sparingly as I have 2 prams.
Selling as we want to buy a 3 wheeler.

Bought at $300+, selling for $150. Viewing at Redhill MRT, Jurong East MRT or Vivo City.

Call or SMS me 96588 653

1890919.jpg
1890920.jpg
1890921.jpg
1890922.jpg

Buy a stroller with a bigger tires... else you will get struck on escalators or even a small kerb. The lighter a stroller, the more unstable it will be. So if you are looking at a slighter heavier stroller, it will have the stablity. Stroller like Qiunny os far to heavy for mummy going shopping alone. I will opt for Japanese brand like Aprica. Just choose bigger wheels.

hi mummy,

i m looking for a pram tt can adjust to sleeping position and light weight. bb currently is 13mth. Tout of maclaren, and not sure wat is the diff btw Techno XT, quest and triumph.

Need ur suggestions and also any brands tt u experience is good.

I do have zapp and maxi to let go, coz my hubby always out of town, so cant handle alone. is reali very good to push around.

Recently I just bought a second hand Graco EDT Stroller (weighonly 3.8kg) for $100 through eBay. Think it is good deal.

The stroller is light, steady and can close and open with one hand.

So guess you just have to keep looking out.

Check out Silver Cross (Dazzle) strollers if you have the chance, came across them while I was at Toys R Us. The frame is very sturdy, good for up to 18kg and can fold up very compact. Weight is abt 6.5kg. Wheels are slightly larger than the normal strollers but not as large as Aprica or Capella ones.

I bought peg perego pliko switch wen my baby was a month old. I would say its comfy for my baby. He can sleep in it for hours wen we are out. He can even sleep on his side n i even change his nappies in it when i cant find any baby room nearby. I can hang babybag at the handles n still add on other things wen shopping. It didnt tip over at all. The only cons is its heavy and bulky. I can still bring my baby out alone with the switch but have to omit buses for mode of transportation.

Wen my baby turns 5 mths old, i bought maclaren quest. its lightweight n i can even carry it down short steps with my son in it but i cant really hang things at the handle coz it can tip over easily. I use the quest wen i'm going to nearby places n visiting relatives but wen i'm out to town or shopping, i'll still use my switch so that my son can sleep comfortably.

I have been using Chicco SimpliCity for a few months already, highly recommend it. Its light weight at 6kg, 1hand fold (use foot to press on storage basket- no fuss), huge storage basket, huge canopy, self standing when closed, sturdy and does not tip over- not like the Combis which I think are too flimsy. Can be used from newborn. The back can also be removed for improved ventilation. Bought it for $200+ which is brilliant. Comes with rain cover and diaper pouch which you can clip on the handle to put your mobile phone and stuff.

The only disadvantage so far, and I can find only 1, is that its weight capacity is about 15kg, same as Bugaboo Bee. Have looked around for a long time before deciding on it and its my favourite stroller. Would buy it again anytime. I think Robinsons sells it.

2307082.jpg

Hi ernie qamalia ,
Yours is Phil & Ted series one ?
Are u selling this away? or just recommending?

Hi,

I have a pre-loved Capella stroller letting go at $150 (neg). Used for
about 10 times locally as a back up stroller to nearby places only.
Bought about 6mths ago.

Pls note that mine is red. Spacious, good for kids up to 5yrs old...
Specs follow:

- 5 points harness
- Multiple recline positions
- Canopy & very large shopping basket included
- For newborn up to 15kg
- Machine washable seat cover
- Full canopy
- Weight: 8.5kg

One button, one handed folding system.
Very sturdy stroller.
3855777.jpg

hi all,

i've a brand new Lucky Baby S126 Bravo Stroller reversible with tray (Model: 501269) letting go at $180. It is in orange colour.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

i luv the maclaren quest but my gal hates it. otherwise, realli good to handle baby, diaper bag & shopping bags

Back