(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Thanks thanks! iemek0 congrats to you too!
edd is 2 Oct
happy.gif
around 3 yr age gap is good, Olivia is doing very well in potty training now and is so independent. How's everyone's little bb doing?

thanks tamms! =)

my boi nt yet toilet train. mayb will start training when he sounds more signs of readiness. hehe. kor kor train onli at 3yo so mayb do d same for him.

tamms, i m very generous with my anti-stretch mark cream and oil from Clarins this time round -afraid that tummy expand too fast and stretch mark will appear but *touch wood*, so far my tummy, butt n thigh are spared.. I really oil myself thoroughly every night..haha

kath
you're due in June right? I've got 2 other friends due this June, looks like its a hot baby month! I'm not so rigorous in my oiling routine this time around, but its working for you eh? ok will double up my effort!

iemik0
more than half of the kids in olivia's cc class are off diapers already (she's the youngest lah) AND she was starting to indicate early this year that she needed to pee. It helps that a big bunch of kids need to go to the loo, really helped her pick up potty training quickly

--- On Tue, 10/5/11, Charles Tan (Volunteer Resource Network) <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Charles Tan (Volunteer Resource Network) <[email protected]>
Subject: Outings for the Underprivileged Children
To: "Charles Tan (Volunteer Resource Network)" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 10 May, 2011, 11:22

Dear all

We are still short of sponsors and volunteers for the outings arranged for the Underprivileged children, below is the updated numbers :

No. of Children Sponsor : 12
No. of Volunteers : 6

We hope to have about 45 children and 35 volunteers to come along for this Ice Cream Making Workshop, for those who can help, do get back to me by 15 May 2011 so we will have sufficient time to send out the flyers to the children.

In the event we are unable to get sufficient sponsors, we will cancel the outing and will refund those who have sponsored so you can use the funds to reach out to others instead.

Thank you

Regards
Charles Tan
Volunteer Resource Network
Email : [email protected]
URL : www.vrnetwork.org

From: Charles Tan (Volunteer Resource Network) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, 5 May, 2011 11:09 AM
Subject: June Holiday Programme for the Children

Dear all

We will be resuming our outings for the children from the low income family this June after taking a break last Dec. This coming June, we plan to bring the kids to downtown east for an Ice Cream Making Workshop and have Ice Cream Buffet there as well, below are the details :

Event : Ice Cream Making Workshop + Ice Cream Buffet
Date : 18 June 2011 (Saturday)
Time : 10am to 2pm (Tentative)
Venue : Downtown East
Meeting point : Daybreak Family Service Centre
Blk 855 Yishun Ring Road Training Wing
(5 mins walk from Khatib MRT Station )

Targeted number of Children : 45
Volunteers required : 25

The cost for each child is about $35.00 which will cover the cost of the event, including lunch and cookie packs for each child. We hope each of you can sponsor at least one child for the trip, we will also need some volunteers to join us for the trip to take care of the children and help them out during the ice cream making workshop when we are there.

For those who would like to sponsor, you can mail a cheque payable to “Maple Lifestyle”, indicate “VRN June” and mail it to :

Maple Lifestyle
195 Pearl’s Hill Terrace
#01-32
Singapore 168976

Please let us know the details of your cheque such as bank, cheque number and amount via email if you are sending by cheque.

For those who preferred to funds transfer, please do email me separately for the account number to transfer.

Do remember me to update me so I can consolidate the sponsored funds, we will stop accepting funds once we have enough as per our usual practice.

And for those who are keen to volunteer, do provide me with the following particulars :

1) Name
2) NRIC
3) Contact Number
4) Email address

The cost for each volunteer is $38.00, we will likely be getting McDonald Lunch for everyone, if you are a vegetarian, do inform us and we will pack lunch separately for you.

We hope to be able to get your support to sponsor up to a max of 45 children from the low income family group for this trip.

Regards
Charles Tan
Volunteer Resource Network
Email : [email protected]
URL : www.vrnetwork.org

Hi,

Am posting for information as they are short of sponsors and volunteers for the event. Pls liaise with the organiser directly if you are interested in helping out..

Thanks a mil! =)

hello mummies. i am happy to announce that i am finally preggy!! But pls don't say on FB hor, cos i am not ready to announce to the public yet. just want to announce here to my mummy friends first. should be about 5 weeks by now.

After 1 year of trying, i finally tested positive. Will be going to gynae this saturday to scan and confirm. wish me all the best!

Thanks everyone. I went for my scan on Saturday and saw the sac, but too early to see the heartbeat. EDD also cannot be confirmed yet. Dr said maybe in mid-Jan. He will confirm at my next visit.

Dec 08 Mummies!! I just posted an event on FB to celebrate our bb (now toddler liao) 3yo birthday. Please reply if you are able to come?

Hi mommies! I have made a booking with Peek-A-Boo playground at Kallang Leisure Mall for a birthday party on 17th Dec, Saturday, 10am to 12pm. However, due to unforseen circumstances, we may not be able to hold the party anymore. I was wondering if anyone may like to take over our reservation should we not be able to hold the party? We have made a $250 deposit for this date.
http://www.peekaboo.com.sg/parties.php

Back