Any Infant care - Tiong Bahru/ Bt Merah?*

esther,
thanks. i have searched the link earlier..but some very inside..

meira
thanks. do you have the link?

meira
is Zion babies - a christian organization? I went there yesterday without making appointment but was not allowed to view the centre unless i have an appointment with them.

i'm staying at tiong bahru too and have enquired with Zion Babies before.

The thing is they only allow appointments to visit on sat when there's no babies around?

lilaczero
yo... is that so? i called & they actually prefer not to arrange appointment on sat lei...

hi lili,

For Zion Babies, U can try to go after 530pm mon to fri... usually 12nn to 3pm is babies nap time so they don't wan any disturbances, at abt 530pm is when the babies will be waiting to go home, so usually the teachers there will hav time to show u ard... U can talk to the in-charge, Vicky, do bring ur baby along n c if they like the environment.

lili,
The other time when i called, vicky mentioned better to fix sat appt cos the babies there will have stranger anxiety if we visit on weekdays.
i went down on sat for a visit and met up with Vicky.

However, in the end, i didn't enrol with Zion Babies and ended up with Kids Space (at Pasir Panjang) as i like the bungalow setting and the overall feel there better.

The other available infant care centres that i've checked is Cambridge Tanglin CDC (which cost like $1.6k??) and Agape Uni at One North NTU Alumni (which i feel is too crowded).

Meira, Lilaczero
thanks for the info.

i went down on sat for the visit & met Vicky too.
But heard the fee will increase next year.
Pasir Panjang out of way for me lei as i'm staying at Jln Membina.

lili-fc: there learning seed at bt chermin (off telok blangah rd). prices seems affordbale. u can check it out. max 10 infants. they only hv like 4 now. i'm checking out on their Childcare svc. so happen to see. I'm staying jln membina too..

3rascals,
already secure a place at Cherie hearts at harbourfront.
what about you?
which block are you staying in Jln membina?

Hi Everyone , if u are lookin for someone to babysitt ur baby or kids , my mum can do it ... She is staying @ telok blangah opp mount faber safra

Hi everyone , my mum provides babysitting service.. She is staying @ telok blangah rise 4 bus stop away from tiong bahru plaza and she is malay and experience in kid especially to my cousin and kids that she use to take care of.. She is in mid 40's.My mum is not fussy.. Not much requirements.. Her charges is $500 a month for any 6days a week for a maximum of 10hours a day. Overnight rate is $30 per night.all u need to provide her is milk and diapers , and the rest she would take care.. Only healthy food is given to kids.. My mum also sent the kids to regularly checl-up and school if needed , so mums u don need to take leave... Every needs for every mum would be able to help .. need more info cal me directly @ 93856063.. Thank You

Hi everyone,

How about confinement care agency ? The price was at affordable market price and the nanny do their job professionally. Check your PM to know more about it..

triangel
sorry late reply... i have put bb in yet..so can't comment... which block you staying? have you found an infant yet?

lili-fc,
near zhang de pri...the new flat. u?
no, sourcing ard first. my 2nd bb juz arrived on 27 oct. now doing my confinement..
happy.gif

Dora,
It is about $600 after subsidy if my memory didn't fail me. I visited that place in October. =)

lifeisbeautiful, farah
disadvantage - infant ctr is bbs will fall sick often, else rest is okay (need to close 1 eye)

Hi ladies, I have 2 set of BN Learning Seed uniform (M Size) and 2 PE T-shirt (Size 26) to let go. PM me if you keen. Thanks. Never wear before.

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.
1 year old and above.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

this message may be too late.

Bambini was good in the beginning stage but not later stage when business pick up.

Hereby enclosed the link and extract of content written by 'English' teacher.
http://bambinimontessori-childcare.com/index.php?action=page&page=21Thematic

'Updates from Apple

The preschooler were busy learning about the importance of food in the month of September. The very basic food group which is rich

in carbohydrates, provide energy for our body. Vegetables and fruits are very important as these food are rich in Vitamin A and C,

which are good for our eyes and skin. The children even tried making vegetables salad with lettuce, carrot, asparagus, cherry

tomatoes and cucumber. After that, they ate the salad as part of their lunch. The children also did their own food pyramid with

magazines and newspaper cuttings. Beans which is a good source of protein are used for creating an art piece. Most of our children

love dairy products. They understand better why do they need to drink milk everyday, as it it a source of calcium to build strong '

Back