(2008/06) June 2008

feifei...
in fact i spent more time with her but just tat she prefers her dad over me. mine even more 'hao lian' go ard telling everyone tat she's closer to him...u shld have seen tat expression of mine..*roll eyes* lolz

ya personal time is very much needed...must relax abit lah married still must have life too!

shycloud,
hehe, can udenrstand lor..they say hor, gers will stick more to daddy while boys to mummies..duno true anot leh...hee..

ya lor, haiz, but for me, i dun hv much of my own time..cos still hv to study and now exams soon, more stressed up...

feifei...
it seems true in my case!
dun worry after ur studies and all...u still can enjoy and have fun BIG time! lolz

My boy prefer FIl more than me. dunno why he like him lor. At our own house he usually prefer me than hb, but if he want to play or go out he prefer hb.

feifei

more or less shortlist ored. but need to fix appt to visit the centre before we decide whether want to put waiting list or not.

feifei and roxy,
That's what the doc says too and gave her the MMRV 1st. She oso cried like hell. No difference in the crying intensity for both jabs. Haha.

Roxy,
AF haywired even for no. 1. I think I PCOS. I tried to chart my ovulation before attempting clomid, but no leh.. I think I didnt ovulate. ;p

shycloud,
ya lor..me hanging on now...cos aft my exams, we will be going tokyo but without charlotte lor =)..

All,
Anyone knows anywhere has promo for MP or Huggies Utra diapers cos charlotte's MP is running out le..hiaz..

Ellysia,
thats great...is it Cherie Hearts?

Hi all mummies! So long no cum in liao :p

feifei,
nw shopnsave/giant have Huggies utra(34) promo tink $14.30 bah. But me usually bought the 54pcs pack cos more cheaper ntuc selling $20.95 bah forget the price liao. U so shiok go tokyo enjoy
happy.gif

shycloud,
=)..so now suffer first, then enjoy later lor..hee

Chloe,
hihi,long time din see u le..hows things?hows ur ger?Tks for e promo on Huggies ultra..Jumbo pack cheaper lor... Is that for XL size? Cos my ger wearign XL le..

hi roxy, read tt u went for the neurotree preview. how was it? is it something like a trial class? do u hv to pay for it? sorry for so many questions. my ger is attending shichida now. heard neurotree is better so tot of attending to see if they r e same but heard frm my fren they hv stopped trial classes.

zuen.. dun worry, u made it for no1, no2 will be no problem also!!

hi yummy pie
I didnt go for preview cause hubby and isaiah sick... i called them and they say preview is going thorugh their history n wat they do.. only short trial of wat they actually do in class...its free... for trial lessons, tink need to pay $50.. im gg to postpone to dis sun, let u know again
happy.gif
wow, im also tempted to try shichida but very exp n parents must do homework so sian....

hi ellysia
Ive also shortlisted carpe diem for isaiah's cc... prob going to see their classes in action next wk when im on leave.. my little skool(ntuc) the q too long le....

ya, for shichida, parents hv to teach at hm everyday cause 1hr a wk of lesson is nt enough. quite stressful for mummy cause ned to keep looking for new flashcard to flash. for neurotree, which branch did u go to cause my fren chk w tpy branch n they say they dun conduct trial classes.

hi girls...

hvnt come in for a while... been rather busy on work-front and at home.

my family hv been having the chix pox going round. starting with my #1 in early sep, then followed by my hubby (2nd time he kena), then my dad, and then 2 weeks back its Eve.

Eve took the vaccine, so her outbreak was very very mild. thankfully....

now trying very hard to clear my work b4 going for my vacation tis fri. will be going with my #1, my mum and sis. Eve n hubby will be staying back. i will miss her so much.

wats more, i had been trying to stay away from her past 2 weeks cos i oso never kena chix pox b4. but i hv taken the jab oso lah...

Thought of changing milk for my boy so I bought about 10 can of enfagrow. Who know he don't like it. would like to exchange to

a)GAIN IQ STAGE 3 GROWING UP MILK
b) Let go at a price
C) Exchange ntuc/ gaint shopping voucher

ENFAGROW A+ STAGE 3 TRIPLE PROTECTION GUARD GROWING UP MILK POWDER - ORIGINAL
1.8 KG
Usual Price:$55.75

GAIN IQ STAGE 3 GROWING UP MILK
1.8 KG
Usual Price:$54.60

Kindly email me at [email protected]

Re: Lil NeuroTree
I am gg to sign Lil ZuEn up for the trial lesson in Nov. 3 classes for S$150. Now Jurong safra got promotion. 15% discount for memebers.
happy.gif

Re: CC
I am looking at the LittleSkoolHouse at Safra and Cherie hearts too.
When Lil ZuEn is nearing 2, then we go see, look, see, look. Lazy parents. Hoho. I jsut called Patschoolhouse. Half day session cost $1k wor. Where to find that kind of $$?

feifei,
the promo is also for XL size but price me not sure leh cos Chloe still wearing L. Me busy wif work n Chloe lor tats y no cum in. Chloe nw busy walking n running abt and touching everythings she sees and also KPO wif ppl she sees even strangers also and loves saying Hi, wave then flying kiss.

Chloemummy,
tks for the infor..I bot a pack, 48pc at $20.95 frm ntuc yest lor..no offer but bo bians, need it so buy lor..hee..

hehe, ya lor, now our gers hor, bery busy de...frm they wakeup til they nap walks everywhere..

ZuEn,
LSH is having open hse next wk at boon lay le, mayb u can go take a look wor...

The patschoolhouse at areana country club? ex hor... Wow, safra good hor, got LNT and LSH...at least its new leh =)...

feifei

Ya! Need to find nearby CC lor.

I plan to put on waiting list 1 year in advance.
I think My little skool will have a long waiting list.

If not in time to go CC at 2-3 years old due to long waiting list, then will have to depend on enrichment liao.

Hi hi all,
Any mummy have baby girl clothes/mitten/booties to give away,
I've a friend giving birth in Feb 2010,
pls let me know, I'll collect from you.

Many thanks.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">LengLeng,
I have! BUT i need to 'discuss' with my MIL 1st. Last time i wanna give away, then she start grumbling about keep for 3rd child lah, keep for who who child lah. Hopefully she 'die heart' liao.

I'll let you know.</font>

feliciarosey,
thank you in advance.
happy.gif

hehe... tell her 3rd child maybe is boy leh?
Then don't want those pink &amp; girlish ones liao..

feifei,
I tried calling LSH in teh afternoon. The lady should be irritated either bcos many parenst have been calling or she busy with kids. She told me that her next year's wait list is 70+ people, indirectly telling me that I will not get a place. When I asked if I should check again at the end of the year, she said that she will have the same answer, indirectly telling me not to bother.

Spoilt my day. Now, I give up on LSH liao. I am actually going to see Cherie Hearts soon. Hehe.

Morning..

ZuEn,
hehe..one thing aby MFS and LSH is it is bery popular and always waiting list de..I also give up le...I really like Cherie Hearts but the branch at SK is too far away from my hse le...hiaz... U might wan to go Q-Dees or carpe Denin too...

Kye,
Hehe =)

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!

Eh... my area MFS is not in waiting list leh. Come here lah. haha.....
Btw, yest just rec' a letter from my #1 CC (MFS), they r goin to increase the fee!!! </font>

Felicia,
ahyo, so good hor, no waiting list le...How much they going to increase huh? haiz, at this time still inccrease lor.

<font color="aa00aa">ladies,
Any idea what is the market rate for bbsitter? Day (mon to fri) and day plus nite ?

feifei,
for my #1 group is increase by another $25. Oth group cant remember. Btw, i heard oth CC oso increasing their rate from Jan 2010 onwards.</font>

felicia,
really terrible hor?cos now heng qi huai, still increase price..hiaz...still ask us to give birth to more bbs..haiz..how to afford le..

Feifei,
Wat is MFS huh? Caroe Denin too far for me.

Felicia,
Like everywhere increasing fees leh...

kye,
I oso duno why is LSH so popular. Maybe bcos it is one of those more "branded" pte CC that doesnt come at that high px bah. I like the Safra one bcos walking distance from my mum's place and it is new wor.

<font color="aa00aa">Leng Leng,

Any idea what about day and nite rate?

feifei/ ZuEn,
Coz all the CC think that government oredy give $300 subsidy, so increase a bit is oso reasonable to them. So the lesson is the more government give sibsidy, the more the private sector is goin to increase $$. So in the end who benefit from the subsidy???
MFS = My First Skool
Actually MFS and LSH all is under NTUC group de. Just that LSH is 'branded' as more high class.</font>

ZuEn,
hehe, felicia answered ur question le hor =)..

felicia,
tks ya...ya lor, LSH really bery logn q le..Just now I accompanied my fren to Jurong Point MFS to enquire, was told it has a LONG list liao...if wan will hv to put name and wait..Hiaz, nowadays, resonable cc long Q, ex cc, many vacacies..haiz

feliciarosey,
day is about $500 b4 baby take solids,
$550-$600 after baby take solids,
may be 5 days or 5.5days.

Night I haven't heard of... hehe...

You want someone to take care of your #2?

Felicia,
Ahhhhh...icic.

feifei,
My elder niece attending MFS @ JP now. Accordingly to my mum, her previous CC is better leh. Learn more things.
I was checking out Q-Dees just now. Full liao. If want, then on wait list. I am actually quite keen cos very near my house. One more in my explore list. Not cheap oso wor.

ZuEn,
Q-Dees hor, my fren's son went there lor..Tink he can read within a short period le...thats y I rem Jurong hv Q-Dees lor..But funny hor, i can't find it listed in the mcys website leh..

Leng Leng
i remember i ask you about buying the medela pump, when you organise spree again i think i really need to buy the pump, going back to work very soon

<font color="aa00aa">ZuEn,
Actually all the xtra activities, you'll need to pay xtra fee de. Like my #1 in MFS, got one xtra prog by Kindermusik. Need to pay xtra fee lor.
Previously i enquiried on some oth CC, they told me they had many extra prog, but also all ned xtra fee de. So it depend what you want for your kid.

Leng Leng,
I just managed to 'screen' thru my ger's old clothing, got 2 ntuc plastic bag. So, when you wanna come to collect? Btw, does your friend want Babysafe cot mattress with 2 covers? But hor, the matress is bit yellowish lah. Ohya, some of the clothing oso bit yellowish leh, i think due to keeping too long liao. Ok for your friend?
Let me know ya! or SMS oso can.</font>

Good morning..

Felicia,
Ahh... like that one ah. The kids nowaday damned poor thing, all bcos of gan cheong spider parents like us. Hoho.

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ZuEn!

Ya, agreed! All coz of us as a parents.
Once,my MIL told me someone kid whom is same age as my #1 can wrote her own name. But my #1 even ABC oso din know how to write, i started to feel stressed. </font>

feliciarosey,
thanks a lot,
can we pop by tonight &amp; disturb your family?
About 8pm?
happy.gif

I think she only need the clothings,
thanks a lot.
happy.gif

Back