(2008/06) June 2008

<font color="aa00aa">feifei,
just did an upload of our holi. u ve access to my FB? they are all there...
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!

feifei,
I dont think i can join next week gathering coz i'll be moving tis weekend. Next weekend, got some planning liao.Tmr will start on leave, so i might go MIA for few days. Dont miss me hor! hahaha......</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Leng Leng,

saw your email about the toothpaste spree, cancel liao. So if in future you're goin to organise the toothpaste spree, do let me know, k?</font>

felicia,
haha, sure will miss u de..hee..

Lengleng,
actually wan to tell u I can't make it for next sat gathering also le..cos i need to attend a makeup class as 1 of the lecturer postphone it to next sat lor...

Dunno why recently Yu Zhe dun want to sleep through on his bed liao. keep wanting to sleep with us. Since his hosp stay, even worse, nap oso want us to carry him.

feifei, feliciarosey, ND's girl,
oops... then the gathering left who? hehe...

ellysia,
I noted your cancellation at the toy spree.
happy.gif

ND girl,
No. 3 ah? Jia you, jia you. Hohoho.
But boy or girl = 50% chance leh.
I will be stopping at 2, regardless of gender. Provided I can pop the other one lah.
Haha.

hi lengleng, it was great meeting u n family on sun. thanks for the ride. help me to say thank you to ur hb as well.. so kind of both of u..
happy.gif
hope to see u soon ya...

Gd Noon..

sigh..hv to gif tis outing amiss again...
hv 2 birthday parties to attend...
sad.gif

when will i ever get to mt u mummies...

feliciarosey,
The "hua jiao" I bought last time looks like dried squid,
but still in squid form without the head... hehe...

Last trip to JB, I bought cheaper ones,
RM30++ per 100g,
looks like this;

3074324.jpg

Leng Leng

Not sure, but when i ask MIL she can get over sensitive and protest strongly. She will say its like normal activity.

Morning ladies...

Ellysia,
hows ur boy le?

Talking abt mils, I tink all MILs similar de..next time when we becomes MILs, hope we won't be like that...hee

good morning,

does anyone have suggestions for a restaurant that is child-friendly? Best if there's a play area and staff to mind the kids

all suggestions welcome!
thanks

hi leng leng, i walked to my fren place. infact, its quite near. only took me 5mins to walk to sk central n then another 5 mins to my fren place. lucky nvr take lrt. such a hassle to go up n down..
happy.gif

Yest i was toking to my MIL on interest to enrol my boy to half day CC in year 2011. Then she told me they will move house to a condo at BT Batok by then. My hb totally forget abt this matter and didnt tell me. i was so shocked.. so now have to re-plan and likely have to source for CC at that location.. only thing is need to travel further. Cos we really bu fang xin to put him at full day CC due to his allergy problem, so still prefer to put at MIL house while he attend half day CC nearby. But to travel from our house at AMK to BT Batok is really far
sad.gif

Hi there,

So quiet these 2 days leh...

Ellysia,
Ya lor, frm AMK to bukit batok is far far le..still hv jams etc le..hmm...

Leng Leng and other mummies

looks like this meetup on 17out will not materialise since so many mummies not available

next time have to meet you ladies outside though as i am moving out so no more bbq pit to use liao

feifei

Ya lor, may have to wake up early. But anyway, currently we are setting off at 6.30am as our car is weekend car. Will have to convert the car to normal carplate. Then may need to wake up slightly earlier.

I consider to put on waiting list for CC at AMK too. Then if travelling is really too far, can still consider full day CC near home.

yummy_pie,
you combed half of sengkang that day!
happy.gif

ND's girl,
*nod nod*
sad.gif

Ellysia,
my brother's kids are at a CCC in AMK,
they take vegetarian food there,
near keban bahru CC.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Ladies,

Finally i have moved to my new place. Very tiring of moving.
Hey, beside my new place got park, was wondering can do BBQ? Then we will hv another gathering place as choice. hehe....

ndzgirl,
where r u moving to?

Ellysia,
Travel from AMK to Bkt Batok is no joke lor. I'm stayin at Khatib and work at Jurong. Everyday need to take train to work and back, sometimes i really got frustrated over the long journey. I even try to drove to work but the journey and the traffic jam gonna drive me crazy, which i rather take train. Long term is really exhausting. Plus you'll need to wake up YuZhe so early, kid tends to be more fussy in the am, this will cause more tense. Try to source whether can find better alternative or not.</font>

Hi ladies,

Finally got some free time to login.
So sorry that i am not able to make it that day for the gathering.

Recently looks so quite in this forum hor
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,

I'm facing new challenge from YuJie. It started about 2 weeks ago. Now when is sleeping time, she juz refused to go to sleep and will cry to be out from the room. Ended up all of us will need to pretend to go to sleep and switch off all the house lights. But she will still crying for sometimes before finally willing to go to sleep. Sometimes this process will drag for more than an hour, causing everyone in the family to be very stress.

Before this when is time to sleep, we'll let her drink her milk in the room, then pat her to sleep. Within 15-30mins , she'll fall asleep oredy.
But now, aft milk, she'll stand up and cry to go out from the room.
There're time where she actually cry till tired then she fall asleep on my hubby's shoulder. In fact we know she's tired, but she juz refused to sleep on the bed. Really lost of idea how to handle her.
Anyone had similar problem?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Leng Leng,

Almost forgot to tell you that the 'hua jiau' i brought here is not one whole piece de, coz it was oredy cut into cube. So i'm not sure the actual look.</font>

feliciarosey,
stepping into the terrible 2 stage liao lor...
Cornelius too, I thought this is normal... hehehe...

I see, cube liao..

Morning ladies..

Felicia,
wow, we missed u here leh =).Settled down yet?

Charlotte sometimes also dun wan to sleep, wan to go open door to go out, but we try to distract her by turning on her favoruite cd and toys lor, aft that she ok le...Now its really a challenge to teach them lor..hiaz....Long way to go hor...hee..Lets jiayou!

Felicia..Andrea had tis same prob last mth...big headache tryin to coax her to sleep...but she kept pointg to the door...she end up..climbing up and down of the bed till tired..then sleep..jus another phase lor...

Felicia,
Lil ZuEn too. Worse when she stayed over at Popo's house and the cousins are around.
There was this once that she struggled to be off teh bed, walked to teh door and tried to turn the knob. Faint.

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies,
I'm taking one day leave today to rebond my hair, plus a bit reluctant to go bak to work aft resting for a week. hehe....Lazy devil is looking for me. hehe....

Oic! So now is the phase that our kids hvin 'sleeping rebel' or watever is call. haha.....Same like all your kids, YuJie oso keep pointin to the door and knock on the door when we refuse to open. A few times we managed to cool her down by letting her seeing the video on our hp.But aft few times, i think she got tired of seeing the same thing everynite. Then 2 days ago, i used a switching color alarm clock for her to play. But then yest she press press till spoilt liao. Aiyo! Now i headache today what to give her.

Then my #1 oso giving us headache after we enrol her to new CC. She was ok for 2-3 days when started the new CC. After that everynite she'll crying dont want to go. Then this morning she suddenly refuse to go CC when we r half way. Hopefully she'll be ok after this week.

feifei,
I miss u gals too!hehe...
90% settled, now the only problem is the 'TOYS'. No place to put. I just dump everything into 3 big carton boxes and put in the living room, till i get the stacked up rack from Ikea. Tmr will be back to office, hopefully can come in to chat more.</font>

Felica,
oh dear...could it be she still bery new to the new cc lor..u got take afew days leave to go cc with her to let her settle down?

hee..Toys...u moved to a bigger flat hor? hehe, then shd hv more room to put toys wor..charlotte's toys also increasing le..headache dunno where to put..hee..

Ya lor, hope to see u more often here le...if not here so quiet..hiaz..

Ladies,
I have something to ask for ur opinions..

Have u all ever tot of sending ur kids to nursery class when they are due rather than send them to CC first? Cos my hb was askign me this question and it makes me ponder what other parents tink abt this...

she was super ok on the 1st few days. I think maybe this week we are moving and she saw me at home, thats why dont want to go. Plus she hvnt befriend any kid there. Tmr shall be a challenge for my MIL. hehe...
But hor,today i went back to peek at her after taking my breakfast, she was sitting there playing toys and talkin to one of the kid liao. Teacher told me she only cry till so 'cham' when come or the most sob in the morning. But noon, she was a different person liao. Playing and talking.

Bigger flat? No flat will consider big when have kids. U get wat i mean rite? In fact i throw lot of toys away when wanna move.
So now our alternative is stacked up all the toys. hehe....
anyhow, mine still only hv 3 rooms nia, so no luxury for 'toys room'. hehe...</font>

The nursery class u mean those few hrs one? Actually the choice depend on individually, coz if u hv oth care giver in the family, then i wud consider this type of class.
Like for my case, my MIL alone is not able to handle 2 kids at home, so i hv to put my ger in CC for full days. But when my #1 was enrol into CC she's oredy 30mths.
I did consider to enrol my ger to those playgroup few hrs class when my YuJie is bigger and my MIL can cope w 2 kids, provided my MIL still want to help me to take care of the kids lah. Else, 2 kids will ended up in CC oso.</font>

felicia,
hehe...i see..i tink ur ger feels abit mo sheng in a new environment lor..need some time also de..

Hehe, got wat u meant liao...my plc also lor and my that hb kept nagging at me..haha..

Ya lor, cos they hv to go nursery when they are 2.5yrs old le so my hb saying mayb can skip the Cc part, then just enrol in the nursery class. So meanwhile can let her attend classes like zoophonics etc...so thats y wan to see if any parents are doing this lor..

For me, i am still considering cc..

Back