(2008/06) June 2008

hi gals...

ellysia...
oh dear... is he better now? u take care too... make sure u rest and take in fluids.

feifei...
shucks... dun blame ur MIL lah... i dun think she oso wan her grandchild to kena bitten. when kids wan to bite, the action can be very fast and at times not easy to stop in time.
my girl oso likes to bite now... we caught her trying to bite her bro last week when the bro was trying to take back a toy she took away from him... she screamed and attempted to bite and we pulled him away in time.

thks all

He is better but still got LS, and v clingy.. can't sleep on his own and want people to carry. Guess he is still scared of the incident and hospital.

Btw, he oso bite the nurse in hospital. guess its normal at this stage.

and ya, this is febrile fits. quite worrying, next time must take note whenever he is sick. tis time even though he has no fever but the fits is caused due to low blood sugar caused by dehydration.

I have recovered, but stomach still a lot of air, and appetite not so good.

Leng Leng

when r u closing the spree, i will take a look at it.

Soyabean,
Ya lor, haiz,just feel so heart pain lor..

Ellysia,
hi there..Glad to hear that ur boy is recoverign le..U must take care of urself also ya...

Here is a picutre of those "bites"..It looks not so red but actually its quite redish colour lor...The marks has become blueblack now, slightly yellowish lor..hiaz..

3039282.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">feifei,
So heartpain to see the mark! Quite obvious leh. I think at tat time Charlotte must be crying badly, ur mil sure got a big shocked oso. Poor thing.

Btw, anyone had any idea roughly how much to get a full set of play tent with tunnel in Singapore? where to get it? Saw in FB, one mummy set up the play tent for her kids, me oso feel like doing it too. hehe....</font>

felicia...
the mummy is cynthia... u can post in fb and ask her where she got it?

feifei...
sayang... dun wori... it will heal quite fast... yellowish means its going to heal...

<font color="aa00aa">soyabean,

Actually i know is her, saw she posted tat she bought from kiddy palace but that was 1 yr ago. I couldnt find in there but blur me oso forgot to ask the saleslady. I saw it was sold in amazon, not sure with all the shipping cost worth it or not leh.</font>

felicia,
ya lor..hiaz...My mil got a shock lor, then she said she not goign to bring charlotte to that playground anymore..hiaz..

U can get those ball tents from KP wor, some comes with tunnerals too..

soyabean,
tks ger..i hope so lor...Wound is one thing lor, wat I am worried is that, charlotte might learnt to bite other kids or she might be afraid of kids. cos yest when I brought her for her usual class at Kindermusik, she clings on me all e time lor..previously she dones't lor..hiaz...I hope she won't =(..

felicia,
I tink abt $20+ for normal ones and $$30+ to $40+ for those with tents...I hv one given by my fren lor...tink abt $20+

feifei
oh my god! that's really a very bad bite! poor thing, hope she can recover soon

ellysia
i guess kids become clingy when they are scared and dunno what's happening. Avril was like that too when she was hospitalised. I had to stay in bed with her all the time, cannot leave her for one minute had to carry her all the time

feifei,

Aiyoh.....poor thing. =(

I wonder how I will react if I see another kid bite Reanne...Yikes!...don;t dare to think...think I will tear the kid to pieces!! *evil*

ND's girl,
Tks ya..I tink she is recovering le cos her wound becomes more yellowish today..hope she is not tramatised lor..hiaz..hows ur little princess?

Janiviy,
haiz, ya lor, hehe...so was telling my hb, if i were there, i tink i might slap the ger le...*joking lah*...Dun tink the ger did it on purpose lor...haiz....Long time din see u leh, where hv u been?;p

Morning ladies...

janiviy,
ya lor..hiaz...so sometimes seems like I talking to myself here le..hehe...Haiz,...really dun wish to see this thread quiet down lor...Hows ur HK mooncake doing?hee

Lengleng,
ya lor....tks ger...U saw my orders on the toys?hehe

<font color="aa00aa">Morning feifei!

Yalor, now very quiet here leh. But i was busy as well lah. Then sometimes more free, but nothing to say leh. </font>

Felicia,
ya lor..guess all busy with kids and work..hiaz...

lengleng,
Do post ur kids pictures leh..long time din see any photos le..

<font color="aa00aa">Leng Leng,
I have many photos in my laptop now leh. But will need to resizing b4 can uplaod. Maybe later. Btw, u have Besper's latest pic?</font>

Felicia,
tsk tsk, you want to see your son-in-law is it... hehe...

feifei,
yah, I missed all the kiddos,
very often I go facebook to see their chirstmas party pictures.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Leng Leng,
Yalah, more than half yr din see my son in law liao leh.

Here's my gers pic.But i think u can see in my FB too.</font>

3044533.jpg

3044534.jpg

hi leng leng, i m bac in sin for gd. sorry for leaving my loot with u for so long. is it convenient for me to collect it frm u on sun in sengkang?

feifei
dun worry kids forget very fast. Avril was quite traumatised during her hospital stay but i think she got over it already

Nowadays really find her annoying, always want to be carried always vying for attention. Especially when Avely cries, she will want tobe carried too. Otherwise can cry the house down. Really cannot tahan her

ND'sgirl,
I guess she wants more attention now cos hv meimei liao lor...No choice, really hv to hv a tactic hor..I also worried if I were to hv #2 also..duno how to divide my love..hee

Hi Fei.. i am ok ..been reading the thread..rather quiet tis days...hows ur lil one??
me crackin my head tinkg wat to cook or gif to boost her immune and make her grow fatter..hehehe
so skinny...cos she doesnt wanto eat much....do u hv the same prob?

hihi,

long time no "see"..

was reading thru the earlier postings, poor lil yuzhe. hope he's doing ok now. ellysia, jia you!!!

<font color="aa00aa">ND's girl,
I'm facing the same problem as you even thou my #1 oredy 3yrs plus. When she saw my #2 come and sit on my thigh she oso want. Then if #2 move to daddy side, my #1 will follow again. Then she actually sometimes purposely let my #2 pull her hair, then she start 'acting' to cry. Her purpose is just want to see us punish her mei mei.
So we have to be very careful in handling the kids matter.

Riz,
So nice and cute! The clothing custom made?

Leng leng,
I'm still waiting for my son in law's pic leh.hehe...</font>

Leng2, beef will help? i will try...thanks..

Bleh..ya she is skinny ..many ppl says she don look like 1 yr...next mon is her MMR jab ..then weigh her again....

Felicia, i bought it at geylang $30 bucks...its her hari raya clothes lor...so small so ex...heheh

Hi Rizty,

Wow ur little girl so cute and pretty in that dress.
My girl also small size, she only 7.8kg at 15mths.
Btw, where to buy beef? i can't find in the NTUC.

yes, my girl recently feeding her porridge was so tiring, she keep split out the porridge and ran here ran there... so after feed her an hour, can't even finish half a bowl...hai..yoi..

Rizty,
I see...My little charlotte doing well lor, just turned 16mths this week. Finally she willing to hold her own bottle during feeds...Though it seems abit late that she did that, but I am very happy lor.. and just now, she start drinking frm the straw =)...I guess now its the time they will give us surprises le =). But hor, if u see my posts on top, she was bitten by a 2yr+ ger last fri...Lucky now her marks getting lesser liao...

Re : food to cook huh?
Hmm,..so far hor, charlotte is still ok with the food except soemthings she dun like fish, will spilt out lor..then will say in hokkien "hmm mai", meaning dun wan..faintz right?haiz..

So far, morning she still eats cereal with fruits for BF, and also 1 slice of panda bread.Occasionally we gave her chwee kueh and other stuffs which we eat. Then lunch she will hv macaroni/porridge/brown rice/mee suan with veges and meats. Dinner we normally give her wat we eat, like rice with soup + steam fish with tomato and tofu or steam egg with tomato and meat...so far still ok. But her milk intake din increase lor, still taking twice milk feeds, 240ml BR + FM...I am tinking of increasing it to 260ml soon...

Lengleng,
U mean organise a gathering?hmm..these 2wks I busy wiht my online quiz lor, and also my assignments due next wk..hiaz..so stressed lor, i onli slept 3hrs yest, just done my quiz..haiz..

i think i can still organise 1 before my exams in nov, wat do u tink?Any suggetions?

bleh,
hihi...long time no see leh..come and chat with us leh..missed all of u sooooo much lor..

Felicia,
ya lor, jealousy also hor?I tink its not easy to balance it up =)..

shinely,
can put her in her high chair?cos if run ard, bery diff to feed hor?mayb u can let her try macaroni cos i tink she sick of porridge at times..Charlotte also will do that, thats y we alternate btw macaroni,brown rice and porridge lor..Now they grow up liao, wans variety, this means we mummies not free lor..hehe..

Okie, i go sleep liao, so tired...chat again later..hee..nitez..

Morning ladies..

Picnic is a good one =)..But hor, where? East coast park?Then we can either brign our own food or each one bring 1 item to contribute =)...I have some hello kitty picnic mat to use also =D..

Wonder wat do the others think?

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!

Picnic? Good idea, but the place must got shelter hor. Last round joined my #1 CC picnic outing, aiyo, the park no shelter, i almost die under the hot sun. And i heard lot of kids fall sick aft tat event. </font>

Morning Ladies..

Hi Shinely, my girl siow siow wan..sometimes eat alot at times kp spittin out the food...hassle to feed her..she likes to eat her brothers food..*faint*..put her in hair chair she wil scream at her loudest tone!!
my coll told me..its bcos my maid use to feed her runnin all over the place..now she cant sit quietly liao..use to it ler..headache!!!
recently have maid issues oso...so sian!!

I always wanto join u gals..but so far no chance...if time and date allows i sure wanto meet u all..but i am beri ma fan.(troublesome) cos i am chinese muslim...food abit of problem lor...

<font color="aa00aa">Riz,
If picnic, wont be ma fan liao coz u'll be bringing ur own food. haha.....
Else, we order KFC! hehe....</font>

Felicia,Riz,
yeah!..hehe...picnic hor, can brign own food lor..hehe...

felicia,
u mean the FP sales? saem plc at Lok yang at jurong lor..but i dun hv details yet leh...

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">good afternoon all... ellysia, yuzhe ls ok already?

feifei.. poor charlotte... hope now all well liao...

picnic.. when when?

fisherprice sales.. when when? same old place?</font></font>

Hi ladies,

Just went cold storage to get a beef, wow is much ex than pork.
will cook for her the next day to try try.
Let her sit on high chair, she can stand so make me even worry and no hand to feed her as got to keep hold on to her..hai...
Picnic? when and where..keke.. sound so fun..haha

<font color="aa00aa">shinely,

You need to buckled up the belt. My ger oso know how to 'climb' up from the high chair, but with the belt, she's not able to climb up anymore.</font>

Back