(2008/06) June 2008

feifei, lengleng,

he like the beads maze most. the dado cubes i tink is for older kids. the other toy i havent open yet, dun want to 'release' too many new toys at one shot.

feifei

i bot a lot of toys for my boy bec' need toys at my house, mil house, and car. at least he play toys wont be bored, if not he will want to create havoc leh.

Hi ladies...
hot weather today..

Lengleng,
u bot?

Ellysia,
i see..ya lor..hehe...i tinking of getting e bead toy also..

All,
Updates of Cherie Hearts which i hv visited thi smorning...

The first impression was very good, clean, orderly but there are onli afew students as today is sat...The principle showed us ard the center, explain their cirrculum to us, their menu and the bath area. However, 1 setback is , it is fully airconditioned which hubby dun really agree. 2nd setback is there is thie teacher from china,her reaction was slow when a boy vomitted, then this principle was telling us that cos there is vege in the porridge, thats y the boy vomitted, but my hb said it doesn't seems to be the case. Charlotte was busy roaming ard the center holding toys in her hands, it seems like she already liked there. I have good views on Cherie Hearts too but my hb said there are 3 negative points so want me to go source for another CC. Also, as this CC is abit far frm my place, my mil have to take LRT and then hv to walk for about 10mins before reach this cc, if it rains, then might be more troublesome..Hiaz..really headache lor, now going to source for afew more before I decide again. Guess the next CC which I will be viewing will be Amazing stars.....

Oh yes, another ting is, the deposit is alot, 1 month fees, plus 1month refundable fees + $100.
The uniforms cost $22 per set...They hv their own playground and play area, seems alot of space for them to move ard..

Anyone apart frm tera has viewed any cc?

Hi mummies!

Feifei: hahahah.. though i'm a teacher i never teach my ger in special way.. i never use flashcard.. but i will read to her almost everyday using board books..

Apparently now there is no 1st priority for staying near the pri sch le.. The onli priority is only if got siblings in the same sch n u will be in phrase 1.. if not all the others in diff phrase de.. Short dist to the sch is in phrase 2B, i think...

That time felicia got explain before but i can't rem the details le.. heehee..

Thanks for the review on Cherie Hearts.. Very informative..

Looking forward to see the review on Amazing Stars...

But i think principal is very suspicious leh.. If the boy reali vomit due to veg then he is going to vomit at every meal? Or is he allegic to veg, which is worse.. How come they are feeding him veg?

And the deposit a bit high eh.. 2 months of sch fee...

angel,
ya lor, but hor, the principal was ok le..its the china teacher who did not react when the boy vomitted..she just sit there, then this principal saw and then ask the boy to go bath..Vomit liao must go bath??/I also puzzled..then the cleaner came to clean up etc..hmm...i am still abit skeptical abt it.hee..
My hb told me, e boy not allergic to vege, its hes sick, coughing lor, so mayb cough out the food...

I also duno leh...so far, onli visit cherie hearts...due to the 3 factors, we onli give them 7 out of 10. =D.
Ya lor, we intend to put our ger there for half day cc, after subsidy will be $450..ex hor..the branch in JW is $450 for full day...but becos its non-aircon, dats y e price diff..

Din go out?

feifei: ya.. but i wouldn't feel comfortable to leave my child with the china teacher if she is not alert..

i think most likely the principal is trying to leave a good impression so ask him go bath ba...

Ya.. half day cc is ex.. my fren told me amazing star half day is $450 and full day is $480 n its jus $30 more...

Husband went overseas so i'm home alone with my ger..

U? never go out?

feifei,
Me viewed my office's CC and Toa payoh My 1st skool. My office's cc is fully aircon but space not so big as 1st skool and 1st skool is not aircon 1. For my office's CC the fee is cheaper and more nearer to my work place cos onli downstairs.

feifei,
sorry for the late reply. the schoolhouse by the bay has only one branch at katong area. and yah, JG is quite out of the way.

read your review on cherie hearts.
happy.gif
i agree that teachers are impt, but sometimes in that short visit, cannot really tell. i visted shaws @ mountbatten on friday and i was quite put off by some of the teachers. i saw one who was quite impatient with the kids and also another teacher who told us "sorry i'm busy" when we were looking for the contact person and we were not even asking her. *roll eyes* to be fair, there were also nice teachers we saw lah. but for the fees they are asking, i dun think its worth it.

anwyay, i am going to check out one more cherie heart near my place. i am also keen to check out my 1st skool but the one nearest my house is around 20 min away by car, distance-wise not ideal.

chris,
so how? i saw ur FB msg saying the CCs are full. so u are thinking of putting near ur office. the fees is very very reasonable! too bad i dun work in TPY, hehe.

Felica,
Is yu jie better?

Hi all,

i have 2 tins of Gain IQ 3(400g) sample pack to give away.

My baby do not take this brand anymore so i don't want it to juz lie on my table till expiry.
Expiry date: May 2012.

Anybody interested, pls PM me.

just bot a new stroller today, $148 only.. more for toddler type. cos the capella old one, is 10KG, v heavy and a bit no good liao. So put tat one at home and put the new stroller on the car since its easier to maneour inside shopping malls.

Morning ladies..

Angel,
Wua...diff onli $30? Cherie Hearts at SK diff is $90 lor...

chloemummy,
Good hor to have a cc at ur workplace there...just downnstairs onli?
Do u prefer aircon or nonaircon?Thats y lor, i guess its the name of the CC that is costing so much...U work in TPY? Quite near to SK but need a 15min drive..hee

Tera,
Ya lor, actually my place there has this my 1st skool but only setback its they dun have kindergarden for that branch, for kindergarden, hv to walk another 15 mins to another block for the class next time... So I shd be calling my 1st skool these few days to fix an appt to go view their center which is 5mins walk frm my place.... Cherie Hearts is really too ex...But I quite happy with cherie Hearts cirruculum..

Ellysia,
yup, we called the center make appt first cos on wkdays there will be lessons going on.If so, then there won't be anybody free to explain their cirrculum to us and show us ard. If go on sat, then there might not be any students there and hence can't see the interaction btw teachers and kids...

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!
MIA for few days as was havin sore throat last week and took MC resting at home. Today throat still dry dry and itchy. Whole family was sick except my MIL (she's super strong. hehe...)

Tera,
YuJie quite ok with mild coughing. Well, i think the germ is passing around in the family so will need longer time to recover.

feifei,
about the gathering, bit diff for me to decide now coz yr end i'll be quite busy after my moving. When u need to know? Btw, wat activities we can do there?</font>

Felicia,
oh dear...must take care hor...boil some hearbal teh to drink ya...

I see...Need to know how many of ur family going lor...Its an indoor playground whereby our kids can play there, while we adults can hv some finger food and chit chat lor =D... Cost $20 per adult as of now =D...I am still liaising with them on some details..But this place is new, just newly open in August...Frm e look on e webbie, it seems like a big place so I tot our toddlers by then will be able to walk and run liao so its good to hold it there =)...I searched through alot before I came to know abt this place..keke... Hope to see u there ya..

U moving in dec?

Feifei,yes,i'm considering.Just now call them to know more,but she said the shichida officers/teachers only come on wed,so they will call me back.She told me for shichida their operating hours is wed-sun.

Fen,
i see...i hv a fren who sent her ger there since 6mths, she attends lesson every sat de...

chloemummy,
Just called my 1st skool, they told me this year all full liao, if wan to enrol next yr, hv to call them in oct to register...so fast hor..scary lor...

Morning ladies..

shinely,
I asked Blk 269 one lor...full le...hv to call them next mth to ask abt next yr, so scary hor..makes me recall when booking my wedding banquet, hv to book 1yr in advance..hehe..

All,
Anyone's toddler has molar teeth now? yest was applying the teething gel for charlotte and realised a big bump at her gums area, can see abit of whitish patch so I guess her molars are erupting soon, no wonder she has been putting her fingers, books etc onto her mouth.

I think that is y now she has some small rashes like heat rashes at her mouth area...Anyone knows if we can apply anything on these rashes?

feifei/tera,
Ya all CC are full tis year, me actually wanted to put Chloe in CC next mth cos nanny got health problem but all are full so nw MIL is taking care at the moment but me already aubmited the forms for next year Jan but on waiting list liao but the princpal told me should nt be a problem. My 1st skool me submited my name for the waiting list liao also (KS lor). Shicida method is just above my office and saw lots of child attend and they have CC also but is >$1K, Mindchamp also have CC and cost ard $700 cos few of my colleagues' children are there and in TPY also.

iamsnow,
ya hor...hehe...bery xinku lor...

chloemummy,
Wow, hehe...ur work place there bery good hor, hv so many good schs leh..u working at TPY central?

Is mindchamp good?

So u submitted forms for my 1st skool?Need t pay deposit?

Morning Mummies!

My ger has been rashes around her mouth.. I thought its due to heatiness.. It could be due to teething is it? (after reading your posts on teething)

Oso wan to ask what can we apply on the rashes around the mouth cos very sensitive area...

angel,
I check her mouth, no ulcer, so will conti to monitor lor..hope its just heat rash.. so today teachers'day, not going out? ;p

feifei,
yes me work in TPY ctrl. This area lots of CC. My 1st skool no need to pay 1st just put name in waiting list and they will call you in oct/nov.

chloemummy,
I see...good leh...My plc Sengkang has alot of cc too, but some good ones are really far, the nearest and better ones is onli my 1st skool..hiaz...hee..The shicida method u saying, is it shicida branch itself or is it as sch named Bright Brillance or something?

<font color="ff6000">Anymore mummies and bbs joining?

PRE-XMAS GATHERING
Date : 12/12/09 or 19/12/09
Time : 1-3pm
venue : The Polliwogs
http://www.weecare.com.sg/
Price : $20 per adult (including finger food and drinks for adults - this price is based on 15 kids and 30 adults)

Interested :-
1) Charlotte + feifei + hb
2) Reanne + janiviy
3) Aprilmum + Rui + Ning(elder) + hb
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis
6) Sheryl + Angel_z + Hb (can onli make it on 19th)
7) Nicho+ Fen+ hb</font>

Chloe

What are the CC in TPY? I am interested in half day CC at TPY, for next year or 2011 enrolment.

feifei

Yu Zhe has molars since many months back.

PRE-XMAS GATHERING
Date : 12/12/09 or 19/12/09
Time : 1-3pm
venue : The Polliwogs
http://www.weecare.com.sg/
Price : $20 per adult (including finger food and drinks for adults - this price is based on 15 kids and 30 adults)

Interested :-
1) Charlotte + feifei + hb
2) Reanne + janiviy
3) Aprilmum + Rui + Ning(elder) + hb
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis
6) Sheryl + Angel_z + Hb (can onli make it on 19th)
7) Nicho+ Fen+ hb
8) shycloud + jade

feifei: ya.. today never go out.. raining.. good weather to sleep in..

ok.. i applied her eczema cream n see.. hopefully she will get beta.

hi fen, my ger is attending shichida. e first few lessons was exciting. maybe becos its new. after a while, quite boring becos they kept doing e same thing. i guess its normal. thats e few things to do to stimulate e bb brain like flashcards, photographic memory, senses play...my ger has started walking so e last 2 lessons, she has been walking ard the classroom. jus refused to sit. heard frm e teacher even if they r not looking, listening helps too. hopefully its true..btw, i feel tt hm practise is more impt. ned to practise everyday cause once a wk lesson is not sufficient.i hv nt been to other school so cant really compare. heard there r trials in certain school. maybe u can try out n see which is good.
happy.gif
heard little neuro tree is doing similar training as shichida. chk it out...

Back