(2008/06) June 2008

nd girl: wa... 2 hours is quite short eh.. ok.. since u can do it the 1st time without epi, u must believe that your 2nd one sure no problem too.. jia you!

<font color="aa00aa">ndzgirl, jia you! Do post ur baby pic after u deliver, ok?

feifei,
I got 1977 and 1982. Initially i ask for 1977, but then another kind lady give my girl another 1977 also. So i quickly exchange 1977 with 1982. hehe...
Btw, Khatib mcdonald still have all the stocks leh.</font>

hi feifei, sorry for e late reply. yes, its tablet form. give it a try. its highly effective...
happy.gif

hi nd gal
Good luck and take care! im sure ur labour will be even shorter this time round. Do post bb potos here to share with us
happy.gif

hi feifei!!
I put on 9kg so far le.. want to give up le, dun dare to step on weighing scales anymore hahaha... bb should be ok, she's much more active than her gor gor, can always feel her moving around....

hi ioio
Thanks for the info... next week we bring him down bird park, will bring towel along
happy.gif

TGIF mummies!!

<font color="blue">hi all..so long nvr come in post liao..super bz..hehe.. recently brought my son to explorer kids in downtown east..quite fun lah..he enjoyed himself..with the haze around ah..i think this might be a good indoor place to go lor..

Any of u using fitti diaper?? cos now they have promo until 31st Aug 2009 for all sizes. 1 carton is $60 and 6packs in 1 carton. You can order direct from the supplier and get free delivery..

ND gal,
u take care ah...hope everything is alright for u..
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="blue">
crawling
1. qyan (ioio) bear crawling
2. Chloe (Chloemummy)
3. travis (bleh)
4. YuJie (felicia)
5. Yu Zhe (Ellysia)
6. Cornelius (tanlengleng)
7. Zhiyu (bizz)

baby walking
1. qyan (ioio) 3-5 steps
2. jared (fennie77) walking everywhere
3. reanne (sexyaqua) walking everywhere
4. Chloe (Chloemummy) walking everywhere
5. Charlotte (feifei) walking everywhere
6. travis (bleh) few steps
7. Lucas (tera) walking everywhere (unsteady) :p
8. YuJie (felicia) 2-3 steps
9. Andrea (rizty)walking everiwhere..
10. Yu Zhe (Ellysia) 2-3 steps just starting only.
11. RuiYue(Zry'smummy) still 2-3 steps only
12. Zhiyu (bizz)

baby running
1. Isaiah (roxy) He loves to run when he sees someone running, chase after them, but unstable running
2. Geoff (cupcake)unstable running (chase small dogs, run away from big dogs...hahaha)
3. Sheryl (angel_z) When she gets excited, e.g. sees a cat, will run.. But oso unstable running, sometimes looks like skipping to me.. heehee
</font>

hi bizznow
How many pcs in the fitti diaper for L size? Cause i used to use petpet but now price go up, not really worth it.. tinking of changing, wat is the supplier no? thanks!

<font color="blue">hey roxyz,
there's 38pcs in the L size..the supplier is Disposable Soft Goods (S) Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6861 9155
</font>

Thks for reply on walking.

Yu Zhe hasn't been walking regularly. He prefer to walk from a furniture to another furniture. Yest he walk from one end of his cot to the other end :p i guess he is still quite afraid.

<font color="aa00aa">feifei/ ellysia,

The cordyceps pill at EYS is selling $101 not $70-80. Juz go to EYS during lunch. So now with 20% disc, is $80+.</font>

Finally i able to come back this forum again. don know all mummies still remember me or not? glad to see all mummies here ......

halo bizznow &amp; ellysia,
how baby doing? happy to know you'll baby can walking now. my naughty girl able walking very fast and even can run.. so worry man.

anyone here, who got any idea can get a nice sun hat for baby?

Hi

Im looking for long john silver mobile wipers:

- Light blue "Get it right Go Fish"
- Bronze "Throw boring overboard"
- Orange "Give Fish a Chance"

If you have any of these, please PM me...willing to buy from you, thanks!

thanks bizznow

<font color="aa00aa">Welcome back Liew! Do come in and chat in here more often, ok?

Leng Leng,
Nice talkin to you just now and thanks for the recommendation on Yu Guo.
Btw, juz did a search on drugstore website, really leh the item i bought no longer sold. Still thinking if is good wanna join ur next spree, now had to find oth replacement. Tmr going to try out. hehe..</font>

Hi ladies,
Wua...so quiet here..guess all busy with ur little ones..enjoy ur wkends =).

lengleng,
check with u hor, when will out toys be arriving? Tink I can collect the magic cream together also if its not too late =).

Felicia,
ya lor, wkends no more...sianz...But to make ourselves happier, this wk we are onli working 4days..keke..Hows ur wkends?

<font color="aa00aa">Feifei,
YuJie had taken her MMR on exactly when she's 1 yr old. No measle leh. Then i kiasu, give her paracetamol after the jab after she will fever.

Weekend har? Not even sure what i have done over the weekend leh. Only go to GainCity to buy some electrical nia. Then Sun and Sat stucked at home, coz hubby working.</font>

Sat bring yu zhe to zoo, but he dun know how to appreciate yet. He seems v bored at zoo.

Sun i went out with my mum n bro to watch harry porter then later join hb and yu zhe to makan dinner.

mon went to united sq n bot one pair of shoes for yu zhe, around $45.

Me v stressed these few days. Missed my period n dunno is it lucky draw or not. Then tmr got company volunteer work, compulsory one, to do sanding n painting. How?..

Felicia,
dats good wor..hope char will be like yujie too =)..Rest at home lor..

Ellysia,
quick buy a kit to test lor..my auntie also late le..it seems like its getting later and later...

shycloud,
hihi...

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">ellysia.. use the prenancy test stripe to test whether r pregnant.. ;p
</font></font>

ioio n feifei

I bot the kit today.. will test it out tonite when get home. But dunno can test out so soon or not, cos i miss period for 3 days nia. But usually i dun miss, except last month my menses delay by 1 week.

but suspect is menses delay.. however tot is play safe to skip the volunteer work just in case.

morning!!

i had quite a busy weekend... was out nearly the whole of sunday...

then yest brought the kids to Jacob Ballas garden...

anyway... Eve now fights with her bro alot for toys... i cant imagine how it will be when she is older... and here's a pic of the toy she stubbornly took over from her bro...

2793046.jpg

Hi Leng,can you sms me when the toys come?Can I collect them instead of postage?Can't wait to let bb play with them.
Last week I went to citibank,they got the beads maze there and he's playing with it happily.

Weekend bought bb to bird park,he enjoyed it so much.Today we went out for breakfast,he will point at the birds and say bird bird
happy.gif

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">fen.. really? we wanted to go on national day but too busy.. ha ha.. think will go this / next weekend.. ;p

ellysia.. think sld be quite accurate liao.. maybe a faint line...

soyabean.. so cute.. and looks so professional.. got potential..

leng leng..i oso self collect...

feifei.. me oso cant wait for the aquadoodle..</font></font>

Hi,

I Have A pair of KEANE Perfect Symmetry tour Concert Tickets!!!!

DATE : Thurs, AUG 13 2009
Time : 2000H
Venue: Fort Canning Park

Retail Price for 1 ticket :$95 / --$103.65 (Inc GST)

SELLING at $150 for both tickets. Price Neg. Interested pls sms 98414683 or e-mail [email protected]

feifei n ioio

how soon can a kit test out?

I rem last time i miss my menses one week then i test one. Now miss menses few days nia.

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">ellysia.. depends on the kit lor.. some super sensitive one.. i use the stripe think 2-3 day can tell liao... </font></font>

I just used the kit in office. Negative. Not even a faint line. So guess maybe not. But strange thing is i have this bloated feeling/heartburn for few days + cramps. So i told the event in charge tat i can't come due to suspect pregnancy.

Then just now my boss ask me if got go tmr event or not, i say not going. then he ask me why.. i say personal reason lor. So paisay...if end up not preggy then whole office may have people asking me. But if i go for the event then i worried the paint fumes (cos we r sanding off old paint) may be hazardous if really preggy. So dilemma. Haiz anyway i ored told in charge, and she say better dun go.. so will arrange for me to do easy task on the main event on this weekend.. like tis maybe a lot of colleagues will suspect me preggy.

Cos tis a regular annual event, last time when i preggy with yu zhe, was abt 1mths plus then i was arrange to help out at counter together with the rest of preggy ladies, end up everyone know i preggy during tat time.

Back