(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

celia,

I experienced the symptoms towards the last few days of the month when my mens was supposed to report. I always have nauseous feeling and the unpleasant feeling of something 'stuck' at my throat. Apart from that, I also feel that my nipples are very sored (I normally dont have this symptom when my mens approaching). And not forgetting always feel hungry...After the few days, I realised that I have brown discharge and with that my mens normally comes in 2 days time but I waited and waited ...it didnt come at all.. that was when I use HPT and was tested positive..
happy.gif
...Anyway I guess it depend on individual one.. some experience it earlier than others..
happy.gif

thanks so much simpsons
i have funni feeling ... in my pelvic region.. and yesterday found 1 droplet of blood... but i try not to be too alarmed...

i have no special or strange feelings ... bd only on 14th so i odubt it.

anyway .. thanks and I am keeping my fingers crossed

hi, celia
hope u get a BFP for this cycle.

btw, u may want to move to the TTC for 2009 baby thread, think that most of us gals r yakking there alrdy since if now not yet get BFP, edd is 2009 liao....

Belle, test again 2 days later, first thing in the morning. if the line appears darker than this, then go to GP clinic to test. Our HCG levels double up every 48 hours. Good luck!
happy.gif

Hihi..I'm new mummy here.Just out of curiosity,any mummies here have any idea whether the bulk purchases of branded children dresses are authentic? Wonder where did they got their supplies from? Looks very sweet..so tempted to buy..hehe..Am trying for a second baby too..Good Luck to all mummies trying.

Hello all good ladies of this forum. I'm new to this and still trying to figure out the terms used in here. Hope to have ya guidance

I've been married for 2 years plus and is now planning to have a kid. I would love to have one soon :p

Baby dust to all**

HI Ladies,
Long time nv post liao.. haha...

Erm, Saw CUtie's msg.. SAying that always have sharp pains on womb area maybe will have cyst.. Reli ar? Dun scare mi leh.. Cuz I have those sharp pains at Womb area for like 2-3 months liao.. But come n go lah... But when the sharp pain come, Ouch! reli pain sia...

Pinkie,
can u give mi some advise on the above question?? Tks Tks!!

And I'm STILL struggling in TTC.. Haiz.. reli very sian loh...

hi, carine
we hv all migrated to TTC2009 thread alrdy....

i also had this cramp on one side for the past 2mths, went to company doc, who sent me to do a pelvis ultrasound at SATA. found that is indeed a small cyst, but doc say usu cyst of this size comes and go by itself...thank God now the cramp is gone. U may wish to get urself checked for peace of mind.

C u at TT2009 thread!

Guess I still feel "At home" here.. Haha.. Gers, even though we may not be able to have a 2008 BB, but still we can share our experience things n stuff at here....
happy.gif
Haha... Den the TTC 2009 let those newbies learn more bah! Haha... =P

Hi all,

I m back with news tat I m preggie
happy.gif
Come back to give bb dust to all...Jia you together loh!

TTCingmrschoo aka JJmom2008

hi all ..... i am so excited.. but yet trying to keep it cool.... i am in my CD16 and just BD this morning .. after seeing the mucus as a sign ....

BABY DUST TO ALL.....

Hi am looking for a good maid. Pref Indon. Hv a 2yr old and a new baby on the way. SO i need someone trustworthy and with experience. DOes anyone hv a maid to recommend ? Thanks

hi all, i'm also new... i have 3yr kid le...
but i suggest pple dun too stressed over e o day, esp piyo.. as it can happen anytime after 10 safe days from 1st day of menses.. also dun always blame us mummies for it... tat time my fren tried for 1-2 years but see gynae she ok.. den i suggest her hubby go do sperm count.. cos sometimes guy also part reason.. den they also need see guy sperm count den need take some hormone pills for guy and need timing for both daddies n mummies to do it again then succesful de... if guys sperm count low or too low also affects... and guys never know till they see doctor... so pls ask guy go check to ensure everyting smoothly, ya??? take care all and baby dust to all...

hi ladies
happy.gif

new to this thread .. wanted to ask some advices from the experts here .. tried ttc 1st time last mth ... so was wondering if will strike tio or not .. supposedly my menses tis mth was to come on 12th.. and my menses r v regular/accurate every mth ... but till now my menses not here yet.. i took the PT test last nite and show a BFN .. so what m i goin to do now? wait for a few more days and try agn? or see a gynae if menses still not here? *lost*

sailomoonwt,
this thread is no longer active as we are now all TTC for 2009, not 2008 babies. You may wish to repost your query there.

hi, im Nov MTB. hee.. does anyone know where can i buy nice & sweet nice album or scrapbook for my baby? i dun want those that mainly put photo in it. i want those that can write my feeling down, can put baby foot prints etc so that i can share with my baby when she grown up, i saw afews when i was in australia 2 weeks ago. abit regret that i didn't buy coz i realise i can't find sonething like that in spore.

OMG!! Most of Our girls Have already Graduated! To what I know is,
1) Pinkie Pirate
2) Spicegal
3) Mrs Yap
4) Mei Lik
5) Blur_p
6) Storeberry
7) Purin
8) Saro_queenie
9) Pink_Piglet
10) novakido
11) butterkiss
12) bubblepearl
13) Caca
14) Piyo

Any more??

Haiz... I'm still NOT YET... Well, I'm reali sian liao... *give Up!*

hi hi..
I'm new to the forum.. actually i wanted to send msg since long to this thread.

But i just happened to know that i'm pregnant right after i resigned from my job.. so i must move to other thread
happy.gif

HI Greenishfresh,

so you now a stay-at-home MTB? I had TTC for years, and wonder if it's due to stress. Ever thot of resigning but alot to think about leh..

hi Despondent,

yes i'm a stay-at-home mtb. Have you and your husband seen any gynae?
I had TTC for 1.5year. Everything is normal for me. But when my hubby check his sperm count, it wasn't that good.

My gynae gave him some vitamins and every 3 mths he had to check the sperm count. For these 1.5 years he took that vitamins and we just kept trying.

don't give up
happy.gif

Hello ladies ... I been trying for kids since for 5 years. I went western and chinese doctors all unsuccessful but effort never go down the drain.I reach from one of the web eating tomatoes can boost fertitly. After reading Everyday me and hubby eat one tomotoes .... it works maybe u all can try eating tomatoes it works on us. Who know... everything must try right.

I work at a medical group and if there is anyone who's looking for gynae and don't know which one is good, we have a few great gynae in my medical group I can recommend. I don't get paid or anything for this but I was in the situation where I needed a gynae and didn't know which was good. Now I work with docs, I can recommend not only gynae but any other kind of docs...plastic surgery or dental or dermatologist...or anything at all. Email me and let me know what docs you need and I'll find out for you lor. [email protected]

Good morning ladies...i am new to this forum. I recently had a baby boy in KKH. i am looking for few tips on formula feeding. I am breastfeeding my 21 day old right now. But wanna start with formula also. Please recommend which brand would be good for my son. I had a Csec. My boy weighed 3.670 k @ birth...Thanks, Priya.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. My boy is 1 month old now. I only fed my baby once with breast milk on the 4th day . I expressed the milk out. Due to he always cry when I lach him on, I have stop breast feeding him since then. I tried to express the milk out again that day, sadly I can't get a drop. The milk like drying up. Is that possible I breast feed my baby again?

Priyanaresh,
every baby is unique...u may want to ask your boy's PD for his recommendation...as for my boy, i've been giving him some similac when we're outdoor...so far so good... =D oh ya...u may wish to join the Sept08 tread since your boy is September baby...

funny_mum,
i read in babycenter.com that it's possible to latch baby again even though BM stopped for awhile...maybe u can approach lactation nurse for assistance..jia you...BM is really good for baby, breastfeed babies generally are healthy & seldom fall sick..
happy.gif
oh ya...probably u may wish to join the Sept08 thread too...

brand new unopended sateen blue & turquiose MIM sling.
$40. self collect at marine parade.
pls msg joy at 9856 8158 if interested.

Hi all,

Im new to this forum..~ Just given birth my baby boy recently.. Am giving similac formula..but doct said he got milk rash on his face..~ is that consider normal?.

Thanks!

milk rash are quite common, not really allergy reacion. what u need to do is gently apply breast milk (if you have) on those rashes. If not the aloe vera cream from pharmacy works wonder!

my 2 girls are the same.. and it works!

Hi Luvebell,
Milk rash might due to dirty mitten. babies like to rub their face with the hand covered by mitten. change frequently with the mittens may help. adv by doc

hi mummies,
sorry to interrupt..

I have the following for sale or exchange with Huggies Barcode:

1 x 700g Similac Mum Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save & Guardian.
*Selling at $2 including postage*

1 x 900g Similac Follow-On Formula Voucher(for $3 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save & Guardian.
*Selling at $1 including postage*

1 x Enfapro A+ Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 1st July 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop n Save, Guardian & Market Place outlets.
*Selling at $3 including postage*

1 tin of 400g Enfapro A+ (for babies 6mths above), Expiry Aug 2010
*Selling at $12, self-pick up*

Pls PM or email me [email protected]
Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Jo, izu, iemiko, Jess and Santorini,

No worries, its a false alarm really... cord blood banking is NOT a waste of money because that Asia One/The Nation article contained many errors, especially last sentence! Both public and private cord blood banking are still in high demand in the US, with over 10,000 stem cell transplants predicted to take place every year.

This was what it should have been: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/health/17273/medical-council-finalises-stem-cell-regulation

Hope this helps clear the air... it really irks me when the media anyhow report or re-post articles without checking the facts first. I was so shocked that I ran a new search - bravo to The Bangkok Post for reporting only the facts in an easy-to-understand manner
happy.gif

Hi Mommies! Sorry to disturb!

New Parent Accompanied Playgroup is starting at Rochester Park Playhouse (Dover Road) in Mid June. For kids 18mths to 3 years....

Weekday programmes - Mon/Wed/Fri - 10am to 11.30am or 11.45am to 1.15pm (2 time slots to choose from*)

Weekends programmes - Sat/Sun (same timings)

$170 per mth excluding $30 material fee - Weekday Fees

$150 per mth excluding $30 material fee - Weekend Fees

I am also hosting a Open House on the 6th of June 2010 at the same premises from 12pm to 4pm..Bring ur kids along for storytelling & art & craft session....and early bird discounts for "on the day"enrolments!

Please be my darlings to kick word of mouth around! For further queries pls call me at 82365823...if u can't get me then please email me at [email protected] you!

Back