ENABLE POSTING ON SPREES AND RELATED THREADS

0jayt

not a new comer in SMH but since i lost my previous account, had to create a new one. it really sucks to be a newbie. so inconvenient! seriously, whats the rationale of doing this? and i've read on previous threads that many mummies also cant post even after a year of joining. btw did anyone read the T&C to post in spree related threads? you must be ACTIVE for at least 1 year. siao how to be active when u cant even post? is SMH going to track how often u email the other mummies? silly system.

anw on the side note, i was spurred to do this because i wanted to post on one of the spree threads regarding good/bad spree organisers. ad so much to say but CANT COMMENT zzz.

encourage those with similar experience to comment about your frustration about the system and/or discuss about spree stuff here
happy.gif

Hi Jester,

You can retrieve your account here by keying-in your email address:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/board-profile.cgi?action=forgot

As there were too many people who joined the forum just to organise sprees and it wasn't why we have set up the forum. We wanted to build a community. As such, we restricted the spree section to genuine members only. By restricting to genuine members only, we also hope to reduce the change of fraud happening in the spree section.

The requirement to be an active member is measured by the quality and activity rate of the messages posted in the other categories, not the spree section.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Back