Tikumom

magic28

Dear moderator/Chin Leng

I am sure you are aware about the huge mess Tikumom has caused for several sprees, thou I only joined one of her spree - RLII.

I am just too tired to follow the spree and thread and see no hope in getting my goods or my money. I would like to lodge a police report. Are you able to PM me details - like her email address? Cos so far, I have not even rec an email from her!

Even if I go to the Small Claims Tribunals, I would need her name (Tikumom???) address etc.

I have joined a few sprees in SMH, and this is the only time I have this problem, and we have to ensure it would not happen so often. So what is the point of having only certain rights to certain mums to post on "overseas spree"??

Dear Moderator / Chin Leng / Spreeists,

I know that my sprees have been delayed for a very long time and for this, I am sincerely sorry to everyone for all the trouble and inconvenience caused.

Many things have happened to me in the past month which I have no control of, nor have I wished for them to happen. I am trying my best to work out the situation for my spreeists. I have nearly completed my Longchamp spree just awaiting two mommies reply to me and am trying hard to do the same for the RL spree too.

I commit to fulfil all and distribute by all means to each mommy spreeist involved and I am not running away whatsoever. I am facing this with full responsibility. I am only requesting for a little more time and once vPost delivers all the items,which is starting, I assure that I will be able to distribute to all the spreeists asap. Please refer to the RL thread link posted below as that is where I am updating all my RL spreeists on the status and progress and actions being done in regards to the spree.

RL link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4427932.html?1285323482
Longchamp link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4272517.html?1285235218

Thank you very much.

Back