<b>Anyone order Coach from BP but not receive???</b>

corynn

Hi,
Anyone have an experience of order a coach bag from Bulk Purchase but not receive the item after 2 months?

Me!! who did u order from?

I bought mine from i1 Bags

I didn't realised i paid for non-tracking postage.. Sigh..

$300 gone just like that..

eliz
but then u must surely get some sort of insurance from shipping company or singpost? $300 just gone like that? then no one responsible? that is terrible!

She just told me cannot trace
sad.gif

She say she wrote emails to both USPost and Singpost. Both say unable to trace as not registered.

Honestly, who in the right mind will go with non-registered for something $300!!

The seller shd have reminded me...

Won't even refund the handling charges.. sigh..

Really heartache thinking about it..

Just my luck to not noticed it was not trackable..

She gave me a number which i assumed can use that to track!! Very misleading..

hi, juz wanna find out those mummies who bought coach frm bulk purchase are they authentic? Coz there too many spree for coach in bp. i saw their prices in usd n sgd such a big diff. .
they order frm u.s the price is high but they sold in sgd is cheaper den usd.

Any mummies got frm them are they authentic?

i received coach from bp for my neighbour in my mailbox before.
Apparently, the parcel is correctly addressed to my neighbour but sorted wrongly by the mailman and send to me.
sad.gif
cos' i thk because the address is in small font and was misread by the mailman.

I have returned item to my neighbour.

Eliz,
She also told me the same. I saw others BP, all using fedex etc and the price is include all this postage. As such, I also thought it is the same. Where got people pay for $300 and still mind the registered postage?????

Furthermore she indicate First Class postage and this "first Class" for USPS actually is the lowest class, for us in singapore who know about this.

I almost bought from i1bags...but due to certain reason, i didnt buy from them...
http://i1bags.webs.com/
u may refer to her web links.... she got mentioned that
"Kindly note that i1bags is not responsible for shipping damages or lost packages. As there are cases of lost packages, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Priority International Shipping option or insurance. "

But my understanding is they stop retailing since early this year (if i am not wrong) as that time i rec their email informing me that they no longer retailing coach....

sinkor,
If i not mistaken, in her BP doesn't mentioned there are cases of lost packages.

How can it be so coincident that few person who bought in that month and shipped at different date, also got lost?

If it is from the BP why don't u guys report her to the moderator. At least she will not be able to use new name and create a new blog shop and sell thru SMH.

Back