??Help to advise how to deal with Music Teacher who get paid and didnt turn up

louisa_03

Me and two other mothers paid the music fees to "so called" professional" Music teacher, called herself MISS TENG on the 1st lesson. She never turn up for the 2nd lesson, sms to postphone more than 4 times.

Three of us reported to neighbourhood police center, but investigator who had spoken to her, told me to make a compliant against her on small court.

T0-date, she has 23 cases against her, 4 cases are related to Music Lesson.

Please advise how to deal with such "black sheep" in forum since Police cant do anything to her because she said she has no money and will refund after Chinese New Year to us. She had committed so many payment dates to us since early Jan 09.

THis is going to affect those genuine piano teacher.

Posted by Miss Teng (Pianist_teng) on Tuesday, November 04, 2008- 1.45am:

HI, I'm a well qualified piano teacher, u may contact me for lessons. some of my info- Was a judge to the Zhong Sing International Piano Competition and Taiwan Bachstein Piano Competition. Hold a Masters in Piano Study from the Royal College, London and been teaching for 10 years already. Have vast teaching and performing experiences which includes piano departments in colleges/Pedagogy workshops, and recitals at many concert halls as well. Dedicated and patient, with teaching that emphasizes 0n 0ne's communication with his/her piano and the aesthetics of Sound. Teaching Diplomas and beyond with lessons conducted 0n Grand Pianos. For all other grades, children =) or house visits, pls contact for info. Call 81435869/[email protected]. Encore performance http://soundclick.com/share?songid=1459598

She even posted the above adv. recently on 88db.com to target more victims.

Did you ask to see her certs on first lesson?
Is she singaporean ?
Do you mind describing her to warn others of such a lady ?
Thanks
happy.gif

not sure if shes a singaporean, but shes definitely not breed locally. these people tarnishes the name of singaporeans.

Back