IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi guys I just did my fet natural thaw on wed. And now in 2WW however one day after the transfer I started bad Ibs cramps at belly and diarhea and stomachache. I’m super worried this means no game for my 2 grade c blast. Is there any remedy for Ibs? Or is this a normal sign or symptom due to the medicine we eat?

Hi guys I just did my fet natural thaw on wed. And now in 2WW however one day after the transfer I started bad Ibs cramps at belly and diarhea and stomachache. I’m super worried this means no game for my 2 grade c blast. Is there any remedy for Ibs? Or is this a normal sign or symptom due to the medicine we eat?
It's not a normal symptoms from the meds.. but I think dont worry so much. U can take some charcoal pills

Is it bcos of the antibiotics? I rmb having dirrhoea after taking the antibiotics...

No leh not given any antibiotics. What were your symptoms during 2WW? I’m at day 3 post day 5 but so far no symptoms yet except for my Ibs which I took some Ibs medicine and it kind of subside.
I don't have any significant symptoms during 2ww for my successful cycles. But I always itchy hand go test using POAS.

hello mummies and daddies...

me and my wife have been TTC for the past few years..we are 39 now... we have gone for 3 fresh and 2 frozen... wifey got pregnant once which ended up in a miscarriage.. we have spent alot of $ in SG and used up our fundings... we have seen numerous gynae but all those us that we have no issues conceiving but we are still not blessed with a child... we have spent almost close to $50k in IVF SG and seeing various pvt gynaes etc...

the emotional pain is just too much especially seeing wifey putting the trigger jabs and the ordeal of 2WW and ending up with a BFN..

anyone had experince in IVF JB? particularly the cost and do u all stay there during the 2WW? the causeway humps are just too much and bumpy that im worried it might affect the implantation after procedure.

12dp3dt here. I don’t dare to POAS because I’m not ready to face any negative result. I don’t have much symptoms. Only occasional breast soreness and occasional very light cramps. I’m trying my very best to hold until my beta 2 days later.
Does af not come because of progesterone inserts or is there a chance of pregnancy and that’s why af didn’t come?

12dp3dt here. I don’t dare to POAS because I’m not ready to face any negative result. I don’t have much symptoms. Only occasional breast soreness and occasional very light cramps. I’m trying my very best to hold until my beta 2 days later.
Does af not come because of progesterone inserts or is there a chance of pregnancy and that’s why af didn’t come?
Hello niannian
When is your BT? Did u do a medicated or natural fet? I also undergoing 2WW it’s a longest 2WW ever. I’ve got spotting on and off for 6 days le including brown clumps from the crinone gel. Not sure if the brown clumps are normal side effect?

Hello niannian
When is your BT? Did u do a medicated or natural fet? I also undergoing 2WW it’s a longest 2WW ever. I’ve got spotting on and off for 6 days le including brown clumps from the crinone gel. Not sure if the brown clumps are normal side effect?
Beta is tmr. I held out for so long and didn’t POAS. So anxious for tmr. Mine is fresh transfer.

Hello niannian
I didn’t use crinone gel. I’m on utrogestan. When’s your beta?

AF doesnt come because of the progesterone inserts + pregnancy...or either one. All the best for your beta tomorrow.

Hi all,
Long time no see. I have successfully gave birth to my bb few years back.

May I know what is the queue for FET with Dr Sadhana right now? I still have a 6 days blast left (Grade C or D) and was thinking to try to go for FET early next year?

May I know what is the process for frozen FET again?
I am quite scare this time as it is a Day 6 Blast compared to my first one (Day 5). And this time round the grading is not so good :(

Hi all,
Long time no see. I have successfully gave birth to my bb few years back.

May I know what is the queue for FET with Dr Sadhana right now? I still have a 6 days blast left (Grade C or D) and was thinking to try to go for FET early next year?

May I know what is the process for frozen FET again?
I am quite scare this time as it is a Day 6 Blast compared to my first one (Day 5). And this time round the grading is not so good :(
Hello Jill! I think if you want to to go for FET early next year, perhaps you can call in to check and Q first because I know they usually have lab cleaning in Dec?

Frozen FET is basically you taking in progynova to thicken your lining. Once it hits min 8mm, an ET will be scheduled, followed by the 2WW and BT.

Day 6 blast, isnt it good? Grading is just grading, doesn't really mean anything (at least that is from my experience)

I agree I had both babies that stick. Both not very good grading when freeze. One day 5 one day 6 but both healthy babies. Don’t be so bothered by the grading. The quality and grading will change after they defroze and expanded

Hello Jill! I think if you want to to go for FET early next year, perhaps you can call in to check and Q first because I know they usually have lab cleaning in Dec?

Frozen FET is basically you taking in progynova to thicken your lining. Once it hits min 8mm, an ET will be scheduled, followed by the 2WW and BT.

Day 6 blast, isnt it good? Grading is just grading, doesn't really mean anything (at least that is from my experience)

Hello! Ya but i scare on the thawing part. I have been thinking to have no 2 but the longest time Yes yes have booked my first appt with KKH this month.

but I think the FET will be next year already since we need to redo the blood test and queue for FET.

I agree I had both babies that stick. Both not very good grading when freeze. One day 5 one day 6 but both healthy babies. Don’t be so bothered by the grading. The quality and grading will change after they defroze and expanded

Ya I’m hoping too!
What’s your grade for your embryo ?

I really hope it will be a success for me❤️

Anyone can advise please?
If hubby just recovered from fever, which cycle should we start ttc? It’s my last dose of Clomid and I don’t wish to waste it.

I read some places say can try current cycle because current sperms not affected. But other sources say wait 3 months then can try.

Anyone can advise please?
If hubby just recovered from fever, which cycle should we start ttc? It’s my last dose of Clomid and I don’t wish to waste it.

I read some places say can try current cycle because current sperms not affected. But other sources say wait 3 months then can try.
Hello! I'm not too sure, but I guess sperms regenerate quite fast so perhaps don't need to wait so long??

However just wondering the effectiveness of clomid because it thins lining so not sure is there any other meds which can help instead of clomid?

Hello! I'm not too sure, but I guess sperms regenerate quite fast so perhaps don't need to wait so long??

However just wondering the effectiveness of clomid because it thins lining so not sure is there any other meds which can help instead of clomid?
clomid is one of the most basic fertility drug, it works for some very well, some have no effect (like myself). perhaps the doc is seeing if this works for her?

clomid is one of the most basic fertility drug, it works for some very well, some have no effect (like myself). perhaps the doc is seeing if this works for her?
Yup i tried clomid b4 starting on IVF, and the last 2 IVF cycles my pte dr used clomid as a start to stimulate. And I could see the lining at like 4mm only. So I don't think it can work for me. But maybe have ladies who succeeded with it

Yup i tried clomid b4 starting on IVF, and the last 2 IVF cycles my pte dr used clomid as a start to stimulate. And I could see the lining at like 4mm only. So I don't think it can work for me. But maybe have ladies who succeeded with it
I used clomid when i first started to TTC (non-IVF), I dont think it has any impact on my system LOL. I think those who succeeded with clomid are those who TTC without IVF (I think la)

Hi all,

anyone knows when is the blackout dates for Christmas and CNY?
Usually after our Day 1 menses, we will call KKHIVF to report and ask for the medicines? (For medicated FET).
Then we will go back for scanning until our lining reaches 8mm?

Do you all take HL or AL to rest at home?
Any idea how many days of HL will KKH gives?
Thanks in advance :)

Hi all,

anyone knows when is the blackout dates for Christmas and CNY?
Usually after our Day 1 menses, we will call KKHIVF to report and ask for the medicines? (For medicated FET).
Then we will go back for scanning until our lining reaches 8mm?

Do you all take HL or AL to rest at home?
Any idea how many days of HL will KKH gives?
Thanks in advance :)
you need to call in kkivf for the blackout dates.

usually you call in kkivf when your full flow menses come and they will advise you to go down to collect your meds and a date for scanning.

you need to call in kkivf for the blackout dates.

usually you call in kkivf when your full flow menses come and they will advise you to go down to collect your meds and a date for scanning.
Thanks alot. In this case, meaning after the menses is here then we can straight take medicine and do a FET after lining reaches 8mm? Same like medicated?

when your full flow menses is here, call up KKIVF and they will advise you to collect the meds and a date for scanning. I dont recall eating the meds straightaway when the menses is here, must wait for a few days kind before eating, then scanning would be like a week after the day you called in. So yes, the base is 8mm before they scheduled an FET for you.

when your full flow menses is here, call up KKIVF and they will advise you to collect the meds and a date for scanning. I dont recall eating the meds straightaway when the menses is here, must wait for a few days kind before eating, then scanning would be like a week after the day you called in. So yes, the base is 8mm before they scheduled an FET for you.
Thanks a lot ! ❤️

Dear ladies,
Anyone had endometrial polyps removal done by Dr Loh? Can share the cost? Thank you.
My eggs need to freeze cos polyps found and need to be removed. Can only wait till next year to start FET. Feeling so sad...

Hi, I am considering to switch ivf doc because of my reoccurring implantation failure of good blastocysts. I have already done 6 FET. I am considering Dr Tan HH from Alpha. I know he is popular, and wonder if he is still as good as when he was at KKH? I was hoping a change of doc can give different perspective and hopefully a success. Anyone here can share their experience with Dr Tan and also the clinic experience?

Hi, I am considering to switch ivf doc because of my reoccurring implantation failure of good blastocysts. I have already done 6 FET. I am considering Dr Tan HH from Alpha. I know he is popular, and wonder if he is still as good as when he was at KKH? I was hoping a change of doc can give different perspective and hopefully a success. Anyone here can share their experience with Dr Tan and also the clinic experience?
Hi @reaxys. I am under Dr Tan HH. I succeeded twice under him when he was in KKH. After he went to Alpha, I failed two cycles in KKH. In the end decided to find him back at Alpha. Succeeded in the first transfer. He is as good as before. I oso like the clinic envt and is easy to schedule appointment. The staffs are also very friendly... I think u shld go see him for consultation.

Hi @reaxys. I am under Dr Tan HH. I succeeded twice under him when he was in KKH. After he went to Alpha, I failed two cycles in KKH. In the end decided to find him back at Alpha. Succeeded in the first transfer. He is as good as before. I oso like the clinic envt and is easy to schedule appointment. The staffs are also very friendly... I think u shld go see him for consultation.
Thanks @Kimchi-ger for sharing your experience! It gives me more confidence now. And also congrats on all your success. It’s very nice to hear that :) I really hope I can success with the change of doc. It’s so disappointing with all the failures. Just curious, does Dr Tan also do delivery? Or do you need to change gynae after your first trimester? Thanks!

When I was doing iui/ivf, discovered that my follicles release egg when it’s not big enough. So clomid came into the picture to correct that.

I get regular menses so those kkh general gyne that I saw refused to believe that I need clomid. I had to beg for it.

Back