Nov 2022 Mummies (forum only)

Me also just found out a week back. This is my third pregnancy but i am already 42 years old. I am feeling very worried all these while.

I'll be 41 tomorrow and this is my first. So scared for ultrasound next week. Am 8+ now. How many weeks are u all? 9 weeks ultrasound is vaginal or abdominal?

I'll be 41 tomorrow and this is my first. So scared for ultrasound next week. Am 8+ now. How many weeks are u all? 9 weeks ultrasound is vaginal or abdominal?
I havent even gone for any scan LOL. 9 weeks should be abdominal.

Anyway, happy birthday in advance, Claire!

Hi mummies. Just took a test and the test kit showed I am pregnant. Based on my calculation, most probably will due in Nov too. This is my first and currently having a headache looking for Gynae. Any recommendations? Looking at private, maybe Thomson cos I was born there. Thanks in advance. :)

Me too. Just found out last week. Before that I was still doing high impact exercise and furious cycling to make my period come. went to gynae but no hearbeat yet. Gynae told me to visit again 2w later. Wish me luck!

hello~ i am due nov 2022 too~ found out around 2 weeks ago. this is my second pregnancy but the first one was a miscarriage due to blighted ovum.. last thursday i went to NUH to scan (vaginal), can see the yolk but no heartbeat yet.. doctor asked to come scan again next week.. usually in what week can see the heartbeat?

hello~ i am due nov 2022 too~ found out around 2 weeks ago. this is my second pregnancy but the first one was a miscarriage due to blighted ovum.. last thursday i went to NUH to scan (vaginal), can see the yolk but no heartbeat yet.. doctor asked to come scan again next week.. usually in what week can see the heartbeat?
Congratulations !!! How many weeks are you? I saw heartbeat at 5w6d, but I think its different for everyone. Some see early some see late.

thanks Claire~~ today I'm 6 weeks 4 days, hopefully can see the baby heartbeat next scan.. last thursday (my first scan) was my 5w6d, a bit worry cos the first miscarriage @.@

thanks Claire~~ today I'm 6 weeks 4 days, hopefully can see the baby heartbeat next scan.. last thursday (my first scan) was my 5w6d, a bit worry cos the first miscarriage @.@
I too had chemical last time. Have next ultrasound this week, but am so scared as the day is coming near. Wish u luck!!!

Hi mummies. Just took a test and the test kit showed I am pregnant. Based on my calculation, most probably will due in Nov too. This is my first and currently having a headache looking for Gynae. Any recommendations? Looking at private, maybe Thomson cos I was born there. Thanks in advance. :)

hi! Don’t have any good recommendations but shortlisted some from the reading so far. Will be checking them out as well

doctors from ACJ clinic
SL Goh
Choo Wan Ling
Benjamin Tham

Hello All! I am a first time mum too. Any good recommendations for a female gynae at TMC? Any experiences on delivery packages that the gynae provide as well. Thank you!

Would like to highlight that in the event of *touchwood* complications, private hospitals will transfer you back to KKH because they do not have the equipment/technology and they will bill you one lump sum. Sometimes KKH might not take you in because they will give priority to their own patients (not enough beds etc)

Hello ladies! Just went to the gynae today on an urgent basis as I have been having spotting for 18 days already. Didn’t know I’m pregnant until I tested yesterday. Gynae asked me to go two weeks later but I’m pretty worried about my spotting. Considered as first pregnancy as had an early miscarriage in 2017.

Hello ladies! Just went to the gynae today on an urgent basis as I have been having spotting for 18 days already. Didn’t know I’m pregnant until I tested yesterday. Gynae asked me to go two weeks later but I’m pretty worried about my spotting. Considered as first pregnancy as had an early miscarriage in 2017.

Take kare… rest more. Hope all goes well by the time you see your gynae next.

Hello Ladies, i am now abt 8 weeks. Anyone know if we can dye hair and do rebonding?
own comfort level. but my hairstylist told me not to dye my hair - i assumed they know best. so I just lived with it throughout the previous pregnancies.

Hello! My EDD is 3 Dec 2022 but can’t seem to find any Dec 2022 chat. Lol. Anw, I’m 6W1D. Wanna check what are the current symptoms are y’all having. Im getting headaches, giddy, sometimes vertigo and mild cramps.

Hello! My EDD is 3 Dec 2022 but can’t seem to find any Dec 2022 chat. Lol. Anw, I’m 6W1D. Wanna check what are the current symptoms are y’all having. Im getting headaches, giddy, sometimes vertigo and mild cramps.
Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm having morning sickness - smell aversion, nausea.

Hi ladies,

Any thoughts on staying with subsidized care at KKH or moving to a private gynae?

it’s my second pregnancy now. But during my first I was under subsidized care all the way up till week 36. - wanted to save money and didn’t have any negative experience under sub care. Week 36 I went to register for admission (so lesser paperwork on day of labour) my husband wanted to stay in with me so we opt for A class ward. Thats when I started paying private rate.

turns out to be a blessing in disguise as I ended up in emergency c sect after failure to progress. Even though the gynae was randomly assigned last min (at point of registration), my surgery went well without complication. :)

this pregnancy I wanted to go MEN, but had spotting earlier on, so I went to kkh UOGC, was randomly assigned a gynae again (paying private rate). I am happy with this gynae so far, so will continue with her and kkh again this time round but under private rate.

it’s my second pregnancy now. But during my first I was under subsidized care all the way up till week 36. - wanted to save money and didn’t have any negative experience under sub care. Week 36 I went to register for admission (so lesser paperwork on day of labour) my husband wanted to stay in with me so we opt for A class ward. Thats when I started paying private rate.

turns out to be a blessing in disguise as I ended up in emergency c sect after failure to progress. Even though the gynae was randomly assigned last min (at point of registration), my surgery went well without complication. :)

this pregnancy I wanted to go MEN, but had spotting earlier on, so I went to kkh UOGC, was randomly assigned a gynae again (paying private rate). I am happy with this gynae so far, so will continue with her and kkh again this time round but under private rate.
Is it true that for private patient at Kkh, the scans and doctor consultation is done separately and have different queues?

Thank you! I am gluing to the bed nowadays.

How are you doing? Hope you are better...
I had 2 days of spotting last week, went to KKH urgent o&g, rested like crazy for a week. Progesterone got increased to 3times daily. Things seem to be OK now. Waiting for screening tests in 2 weeks.

Mind sharing the name of the gynae you got assigned? I prefer female gynae...

How are you doing? Hope you are better...
I had 2 days of spotting last week, went to KKH urgent o&g, rested like crazy for a week. Progesterone got increased to 3times daily. Things seem to be OK now. Waiting for screening tests in 2 weeks.

Im still having spotting even though I am on hormone pills. However, I went for my second scan last Thursday already! All good! Waiting to see my gynae again this coming Friday.

Back