Best TCM

May I check what does the fertility booster package include? Thanks :)
Suitable for both men and women, this package includes:
  • One consultation and health examination with our TCM physicians.
  • One acupuncture session to improve your fertility.
its a basic package , unable to share the link for the package, u can go to Raffles TCM website to check it out

Hi, I noted that there are only very few TCM mentioned in here for IVF. I had failed my IVF twice. Can anyone update their latest experience with Dr Zou?

Does anyone have any further recommendations? Did anyone hear of Dr Low Wei Meow from Tai Choon Foh before? Any comments?

Hi, I noted that there are only very few TCM mentioned in here for IVF. I had failed my IVF twice. Can anyone update their latest experience with Dr Zou?

Does anyone have any further recommendations? Did anyone hear of Dr Low Wei Meow from Tai Choon Foh before? Any comments?
I failed my first ivf and then went to Dr Zou for regular acu and herb before I embarked on the 2nd ivf. Unfortunately, the result was terrible, I didn't even have any eggs to transfer as all were too fragmented. I'm not sure if it is due to her tcm/ acu or the wrong dosage given by the Dr. To play safe, I didn't go back to Dr Zou...

Hi ladies,

i’m currently doing acupuncture with Dr Zhao.
however after every session my acupuncture site will be very red, swollen & some even have blue black.
i do understand a little bit of swelling is normal, but all my acupuncture site look like i got beaten by bug & the swelling is very prominent
i have done acupuncture at other clinics before but never experience such swelling before.
anybody have the same experience as me?

I failed my first ivf and then went to Dr Zou for regular acu and herb before I embarked on the 2nd ivf. Unfortunately, the result was terrible, I didn't even have any eggs to transfer as all were too fragmented. I'm not sure if it is due to her tcm/ acu or the wrong dosage given by the Dr. To play safe, I didn't go back to Dr Zou...
Hi! May I know which tcm you are seeing now? I’ve been seeing her but recent hormone tests seem to be worse...

Hi ladies,

i’m currently doing acupuncture with Dr Zhao.
however after every session my acupuncture site will be very red, swollen & some even have blue black.
i do understand a little bit of swelling is normal, but all my acupuncture site look like i got beaten by bug & the swelling is very prominent
i have done acupuncture at other clinics before but never experience such swelling before.
anybody have the same experience as me?

I have only experienced blue black once at one point on my arm due to the blood flow being quite bad in my arm. But everything else was okie and subsequently no more once my blood flow improved. Maybe you want to check with her instead on your situation?

I have only experienced blue black once at one point on my arm due to the blood flow being quite bad in my arm. But everything else was okie and subsequently no more once my blood flow improved. Maybe you want to check with her instead on your situation?

thanks for the reply!
yup i did checked with her & she said because the blood flow is not smooth thus will have blue black. Subsequently the swelling and blue black did improve alot.

Hi! Im new here! Just wondering if any of u getting help from TCM? Im currently with Dr Su at Fu Nan TCM. Just started seeing her beginning of this month. I realised after taking one month of Dr Su's herbs, i see changes in my menstrual cycle. Came on the dot this month but my period is lighter. Usually my first and second day will be very heavy with clots (sorry TMI) then medium on the third day and light on the fourth to sixth day. But this time my first and second is medium flow with less clots (sorry TMI) and today (my third day), is super light. Make me worry... Anyone of u experience this?

How was your experience with Dr Ning? I just started seeing her after biochemical pregnancy.

She has better knowledge on how to help ladies as compared to guys. I had visited her to try to compare her with Dr Tan Kian Sing, but she didn't have as much expertise regarding guys and was quite intrigued when she learned from me what Dr Tan had prescribed to me.

In contrast, she treated my wife better than Dr Tan did. Dr Tan's medicine affected my wife's period cycles, but Dr Ning helped to regulate it back again. So my wife continued with Dr Ning and I continued seeing Dr Tan, for close to 2 years before we saw success last year.

Another update for those who may be interested or who may find motivation from this. My wife is expecting our second child now! From thinking we were infertile, to experiencing pregnancy two times in two consecutive years. We really wish to thank the doctors and any divine help we have received, and I will continue reading and posting in this forum to offer help, advice and hopefully motivation to all friends here =)

Hi All,I am in my early 40s and will like to have a baby.
Any recommendation for good Fertility TCM before going to IVF.
Many thanks in advance =)

She has better knowledge on how to help ladies as compared to guys. I had visited her to try to compare her with Dr Tan Kian Sing, but she didn't have as much expertise regarding guys and was quite intrigued when she learned from me what Dr Tan had prescribed to me.

In contrast, she treated my wife better than Dr Tan did. Dr Tan's medicine affected my wife's period cycles, but Dr Ning helped to regulate it back again. So my wife continued with Dr Ning and I continued seeing Dr Tan, for close to 2 years before we saw success last year.

Another update for those who may be interested or who may find motivation from this. My wife is expecting our second child now! From thinking we were infertile, to experiencing pregnancy two times in two consecutive years. We really wish to thank the doctors and any divine help we have received, and I will continue reading and posting in this forum to offer help, advice and hopefully motivation to all friends here =)

I have just started seeing Dr Ning Yajuan at En Hui TCM Bishan and have quite a good impression of her. However, cannot find any reviews. Appreciate if more can share! I find the visits a bit pricey.. thinking of trying the famous Zou Yumin but don’t like long waiting..

I just went to see Tai Choon Foh. He seems nice although the registration part is very messy.

I saw a few baby photos in his office but not much of reviews. Any reviews on him?

My first impression is that he is very gentlemanly and from my pulse can tell me some issues (e.g. my pulse is very "chen" and i'm very tired). Gave me 1-month supply of meds and said to come back in 1-month. Paid $236 though.

Hi! May I know which tcm you are seeing now? I’ve been seeing her but recent hormone tests seem to be worse...
Hi, sorry. I only saw your message now. I went to amk ciyuan tcm for acu. For tcm herbs, i went to sengkang tiong chai fiona. I managed to conceieve natually after taking the herbs for 3 months. For acu suggest not to do after u ovulated.

Hi, sorry. I only saw your message now. I went to amk ciyuan tcm for acu. For tcm herbs, i went to sengkang tiong chai fiona. I managed to conceieve natually after taking the herbs for 3 months. For acu suggest not to do after u ovulated.
Hi may I know how much roughly for 1 week herbs from sengkang tiong chai fiona? I failed my ivf due to only 1 egg retrieved but too fragmented. For amk acu, which doctor u seek?

Last edited:
Hi may I know how much roughly for 1 week herbs from sengkang tiong chai fiona? I failed my ivf due to only 1 egg retrieved but too fragmented. For amk acu, which doctor u seek?
Hi, Thong Chai is a non profit organisation. So, their consult and herbs are foc. You just need to donate money after every visit, amount depends on you. But they usually only give you one or two packets foc. As you need to drink about 6 days per week, you will hv to take the prescription and go to outside medicinal hall to buy. Cost depends on what herbs you got but wont be as exp as those that even consult you also need to pay kind of tcm.

For amk ciyuan, i went there for acu at 128 amk avenue 3. Tcm is Dr Qiu.

I did my tcm with times enterprise dr Lin

located at Kallang , aperia mall.

successfully pregnant at age 38
Has pcos and 2 failed iui , did 1 time ivf

Hi, Thong Chai is a non profit organisation. So, their consult and herbs are foc. You just need to donate money after every visit, amount depends on you. But they usually only give you one or two packets foc. As you need to drink about 6 days per week, you will hv to take the prescription and go to outside medicinal hall to buy. Cost depends on what herbs you got but wont be as exp as those that even consult you also need to pay kind of tcm.

For amk ciyuan, i went there for acu at 128 amk avenue 3. Tcm is Dr Qiu.
Hi, can recommend which medicine hall you bought the herbs?

Hi, can recommend which medicine hall you bought the herbs?
Hi, actually any medicinal hall will do cause the prescription is there and the herbs are standard.

I usually get the herbs from the medicinal hall facing the old multi-storey carpark (the carpark has Red Star dim sum) just opposite Thong Chai Chinatown. The medicinal hall is located at level 1. Sorry i dont have the shop name as back then my parents in law helped me to buy.

hi. new to the forum, came across this thread, want to share that i’ve been seeing Dr Lim Choo Keok (林医师) at Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall (joo chiat area). Very nice lady, was a bit scared to do acupuncture, but she was very assuring and patient. Period has become much more regular after seeing her.

Dear mamas to be,

I would like to recommend Great Wall TCM at Redhill. I have visited this father son TCM clinic for a year to regulate my period and to strengthen my body while TTC.

I must say they are very sincere in their service and even took the extra mile to make you feel assured and comfortable. Very empathetic staffs there. I believed their medication played a part in my successful pregnancy.

All the best yeah!

I did my tcm with times enterprise dr Lin

located at Kallang , aperia mall.

successfully pregnant at age 38
Has pcos and 2 failed iui , did 1 time ivf
Hi Can I check how long did you take medicine, also do the doctors give medicine for male fertility issues.

Back