Fetus growth

Tulip_08

This is my first pregnancy.

I have visited the gynaecologist at week 7. He commented the fetus development and growth was slow compared to the gestational age . Looking at it, it’s not positive.

Hearing all these, it really saddens me and all i can do is to pray for the baby and wait for the next visit in a week’s time.

it happens to me before ...n i believe a lot mommies here go thru that too. Dont be upset and you arent alone :) Think positive that your womb is in great condition and even if you missed this one, you will get pregnant again soon :)

Hi dear, hang on there. My scan at 7 weeks (after my second Covid vaccine dose) showed a 5w+ fetus size only but after that growth did catch up … I’m just a few more days from EDD and waiting for my baby arrival any time now. Be positive and all the best to u!!

Hi dear, hang on there. My scan at 7 weeks (after my second Covid vaccine dose) showed a 5w+ fetus size only but after that growth did catch up … I’m just a few more days from EDD and waiting for my baby arrival any time now. Be positive and all the best to u!!
Thanks DT tan for your positivity. Congratulations and wishing you smooth delivery of your baby.

Back