IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi! Sorry I haven’t been logging in. I’m not sure about my Amh level, was looking through my test results but could not find AMH.
The treatment will be the usual. About 225 gonal F, 10 saizen.
Ah you’re with Dr Roland. Your Gonal dose is not high so to get so many blasts it’s really amazing

Hi! Sorry I haven’t been logging in. I’m not sure about my Amh level, was looking through my test results but could not find AMH.
The treatment will be the usual. About 225 gonal F, 10 saizen.
Btw u have how many kids already? With so many blast what do u intend to do with them after you're done having kids?

Hi, may I know if husband has isolated sperm morphology issue, poor sperm morphology but other parameters ok, does he need supplements? Does kkh provide supplements in this case? What supplement is useful?

Can check anyone go frozen cycle after gg for covid19 vaccination and still succeed? Cos likely mine is freeze all this cycle. So thinking shld I go for jab before frozen cycle.

Can check anyone go frozen cycle after gg for covid19 vaccination and still succeed? Cos likely mine is freeze all this cycle. So thinking shld I go for jab before frozen cycle.
I took vaccine already and is planning to do fet next month. Although I don’t know if I will succeed or not but I personally feel we should get vaccinated first.

Hi all i had a second miscarriage again - both naturally conceive. supposed to go for my 2nd ivf fresh cycle. baby heart beat stops at week 6 5 days and my ivf supposed to be in Aug has been postponed to Nov. What shd i do next?

Hi can I know when you know you are ready for FET? After two times of failure I’m abit skeptical. I don’t know whether I am ready

Hi all i had a second miscarriage again - both naturally conceive. supposed to go for my 2nd ivf fresh cycle. baby heart beat stops at week 6 5 days and my ivf supposed to be in Aug has been postponed to Nov. What shd i do next?
U need to let your body recover and wait for 2 to 3 normal menses cycle b4 u can proceed with next step.

In the mean time if yet to take covid vaccine can make use of this wait to vaccine.

Take care.

Hi can I know when you know you are ready for FET? After two times of failure I’m abit skeptical. I don’t know whether I am ready
Differs from individual. I usually wait for about 6 months between each transfer due to work commitments. Cannot keep taking leave.

But Dr usually say 2-3 cycle can proceed already.

So is up to individual comfort.

Jia you!

U need to let your body recover and wait for 2 to 3 normal menses cycle b4 u can proceed with next step.

In the mean time if yet to take covid vaccine can make use of this wait to vaccine.

Take care.
yes my next fresh will be in nov and frozen in dec. just thinking y god let me conceive 2 times natural before ivf yet take it away from me. not fated... do i need to tell my ivf doc this?

yes my next fresh will be in nov and frozen in dec. just thinking y god let me conceive 2 times natural before ivf yet take it away from me. not fated... do i need to tell my ivf doc this?
Probably can tell but I'm not sure what can they do. Maybe can do PGS?

Because the 2 mc most likely due to chromosome issues?

But actually looks like u can conceive naturally.. Still need to do IVF? Or try tcm to tiao your body and try natural again b4 go for IVF?
Ya but i always suay de. God dnt want to give me a healthy baby :( i think nothing wrong with the structure, probably its egg/sperm quality. My husband have morphology, besides that all is good. Hence i think might be morphology and those eggs that are naturally fertilised, even with the 1st round of ivf (the blast was from the natural fertilisation pool) it didnt work out. Maybe icsi version might work. Right now im having cramps and when i pee it hurts i dunno if this is normal for MC. last time when i have MC i had this too and was on antibiotics.

Ya but i always suay de. God dnt want to give me a healthy baby :( i think nothing wrong with the structure, probably its egg/sperm quality. My husband have morphology, besides that all is good. Hence i think might be morphology and those eggs that are naturally fertilised, even with the 1st round of ivf (the blast was from the natural fertilisation pool) it didnt work out. Maybe icsi version might work. Right now im having cramps and when i pee it hurts i dunno if this is normal for MC. last time when i have MC i had this too and was on antibiotics.
ICSI is just the method of fertilisation. Not sure if it will make a difference. Perhaps can check with your doctor.

Meanwhile recuperate well

Hi, just reading through yr posts, did yr private doc do any tests to determine it was implantation issue?

throughout my 5 years ivf journey, I went forvarious tests from KKH to private, all except hormones test which I find that it’s like opening a can of worms but might not be get the real cause of infertility. All results came back with good results, no issues. I guess the biggest challenge is unknown infertility which you do not know where the problem lies.

extraction went well… husband sperms were ok. Managed to get good quality blastocysts (maybe 20+ over till date). But we could not get past the implantation. None of the transfers had implantation at all. Except for the recent one

throughout my 5 years ivf journey, I went forvarious tests from KKH to private, all except hormones test which I find that it’s like opening a can of worms but might not be get the real cause of infertility. All results came back with good results, no issues. I guess the biggest challenge is unknown infertility which you do not know where the problem lies.

extraction went well… husband sperms were ok. Managed to get good quality blastocysts (maybe 20+ over till date). But we could not get past the implantation. None of the transfers had implantation at all. Except for the recent one
Did u do endo scratch?

Nice, congratulations! Is this yr first FET at Virtus? Did u do those immunological tests? Or was it lining not ready? Does Dr Roland do endometrium biopsy?

Hallo, don't give up! Keep trying! Are u taking supplements like ubiquinol etc already?

Nice, congratulations! Is this yr first FET at Virtus? Did u do those immunological tests? Or was it lining not ready? Does Dr Roland do endometrium biopsy?
He did ask me if I wanted to go but I didn’t want to. Maybe because immunological test results might not necessary link or give an answer to infertility so I didn’t go. Instead I went for his Tcm recommendation which could also contribute to the success of this cycle.
Over the many cycles, even with medications support, especially during ER month, the max my lining could go is about 5.5 so dr Roland said I have naturally thin lining which can’t go any thicker. But that could not be a huge impact. Which could be true because in my positive cycle, the last measurement lining taken before I went my transfer date was only 4.4.

He did ask me if I wanted to go but I didn’t want to. Maybe because immunological test results might not necessary link or give an answer to infertility so I didn’t go. Instead I went for his Tcm recommendation which could also contribute to the success of this cycle.
Over the many cycles, even with medications support, especially during ER month, the max my lining could go is about 5.5 so dr Roland said I have naturally thin lining which can’t go any thicker. But that could not be a huge impact. Which could be true because in my positive cycle, the last measurement lining taken before I went my transfer date was only 4.4.
Oh wow then really golden embryo! How many more blast u have?

Back